Arch0wl has no sense of humor.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jam930
    FFR Player
    • Apr 2004
    • 1069

    #16
    lol...
    -Jamie

    Comment

    • fusi0n
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2003
      • 2158

      #17

      Comment

      • Jam930
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2004
        • 1069

        #18
        -Jamie

        Comment

        • fusi0n
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2003
          • 2158

          #19
          Hey I have over 1000 posts.

          Comment

          • evilbutterfly
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2003
            • 5784

            #20
            Originally posted by chardish
            http://lemonwood.aexx.net/forbiddencourse.jpg
            yeah, that would be one reason

            him bashing on Jamie is another. i happen to be a big fan of Jamie's. *waves* hey Jamie!! sup?

            and fusi0n, i'm close to 1000. YAY!

            i post too much....
            So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

            In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

            So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
            And I write the blog for their website.

            Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

            Comment

            • Omeganitros
              auauauau
              • Jun 2003
              • 8897

              #21
              Chardish.......=O

              Comment

              • Jam930
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2004
                • 1069

                #22
                Waves back... one finger.

                jk...


                what the hell have you done chardish?
                -Jamie

                Comment

                • evilbutterfly
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2003
                  • 5784

                  #23
                  Originally posted by When Chardish was still sane, he
                  The self-proclaimed voice of reason on the forums.
                  so much for that...

                  EDIT: u have to scroll right a bit to see the quote
                  So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                  In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                  So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                  And I write the blog for their website.

                  Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                  Comment

                  • Jam930
                    FFR Player
                    • Apr 2004
                    • 1069

                    #24
                    It was my index finger... as in "one minute, hold on".

                    Jumping to conclusions are we?
                    -Jamie

                    Comment

                    • evilbutterfly
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2003
                      • 5784

                      #25
                      no, jumping to conclusions would be saying that by "one minute, hold on" u really meant "i'll be there in a minute, honey, i gotta dim the lights first before we can get it on." of course, then i'd complain because i like the lights on so i can see u better. but hey, the hot girl should get what the hot girl wants

                      ok, i gotta rememer to keep this stuff just in the PMs...the whole forum doesnt need to see the things i say in private...
                      So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                      In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                      So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                      And I write the blog for their website.

                      Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                      Comment

                      • Jam930
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2004
                        • 1069

                        #26
                        Yes I suppose that would also be jumping to conclusions...
                        -Jamie

                        Comment

                        • evilbutterfly
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2003
                          • 5784

                          #27
                          I had an idea like that once. It was a Jump to Conclusions Mat. You see, there'd be this mat with different conclusions...that you could..jump to.
                          That's the worst idea I've ever heard, Tom (?)
                          Yes. It is horrible, this idea

                          classic
                          So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                          In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                          So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                          And I write the blog for their website.

                          Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                          Comment

                          • Jam930
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2004
                            • 1069

                            #28
                            office space? i've never seen that movie, just heard that somewhere.
                            -Jamie

                            Comment

                            • evilbutterfly
                              FFR Player
                              • Apr 2003
                              • 5784

                              #29
                              go watch it right now. it's an awesome movie
                              So I've gone completely slack-ass and haven't done any work on creating games. =(

                              In less-depressing news, I got a job for an online business (which sells non-electronic games, of all things!) which has taught me a lot about marketing online and all that jazz.

                              So now I'm on Twitter @NoahWright.
                              And I write the blog for their website.

                              Plus I do cool programming in-house that you'll never see. =O

                              Comment

                              • Laharl
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2003
                                • 1821

                                #30
                                I don't recall bashing on Jamie. I happen to think she's a pretty decent person, and very intelligent.

                                And I'm sorry for my outburst. It's extremely hard to control myself when I have a panic attack. Just a few seconds ago, it wore off. Describing physically what happens during the end of a panic attack... well, it's not pleasant.

                                Well, I've already made the cry for help... Hmm. Now I feel like such a whiny attention whore.

                                Oh well, what's done is done. Might as well finish it up.

                                If anyone honestly cares, for whatever reason, please go and read my latest webjournal entry.

                                And now I get into the question of why do I even care about any of you people? Why do I let you into the very facet of my being? Why does it mean so much to me that random, often faceless people will take the time out to just read a little about my life and see what I have to say about things? Is it an overcompensation for the inability to make friends offline, for all the love I may have been able to recieve from those I've been surrounded with my entire life but never shared it?
                                SIG PICTURES:

                                POINTLESSLY TAKING UP BANDWIDTH SINCE THE INCEPTION OF THE INTERNET

                                Comment

                                Working...