Do masochists like playing hard FFR songs?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • danceflashrevo
    scumfan is scared of aa
    • Sep 2007
    • 488

    #16
    Re: Do masochists like playing hard FFR songs?

    Well, I mashed as hard as I could for vROFL and RATO FC's, and I play Turbo on rates. I guess so.

    Why are you here?

    Comment

    • rushyrulz
      Digital Dancing!
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Feb 2006
      • 12985

      #17
      Re: Do masochists like playing hard FFR songs?

      Originally posted by _Zenith_
      I love the way my arms feel after playing such a physically demeaning song.
      I initially read the word "arms" as "anus" and thought it was worth mentioning.


      Comment

      • iCeCuBEz v2
        XFD
        • Mar 2008
        • 4924

        #18
        Re: Do masochists like playing hard FFR songs?

        Originally posted by icontrolyourworld
        i'm all about stamina draining jumpstream files
        i would have never guessed
        I bring my math homework to church. It helps me find a higher power.

        Dennis, Nell, Edna, Leon, Nedra, Anita, Rolf, Nora, Alice, Carol, Leo, Jane, Reed, Dena, Dale, Basil, Rae, Penny, Lana, Dave, Denny, Lena, Ida, Bernadette, Ben, Ray, Lila, Nina, Jo, Ira, Mara, Sara, Mario, Jan, Ina, Lily, Arne, Bette, Dan, Reba, Diane, Lynn, Ed, Eva, Dana, Lynne, Pearl, Isabel, Ada, Ned, Dee, Rena, Joel, Lora, Cecil, Aaron, Flora, Tina, Arden, Noel, and Ellen sinned.

        Comment

        • _Zenith_
          Accuracy Player
          • Mar 2011
          • 4629

          #19
          Re: Do masochists like playing hard FFR songs?

          To be honest I dislike it as of late because my left wrist is certainly going through CTS so when playing 90+ songs it just makes it worse.





          Comment

          Working...