Have you ever experienced harassment on a video game, or video game forum?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Syhto
    BuMP it
    • Mar 2006
    • 2466

    #61
    Re: Have you ever experienced harassment on a video game, or video game forum?

    i voted no because of course ive never been harassed in all of my life i mean inside or outside any game b/c im just too much of a G unit i am literally THE original gangster so yea the only harassment i might even get is harassed by my fans 4 autographs
    Originally posted by ~jrodd
    keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
    Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
    I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

    Comment

    Working...