iirc the word Idiot originated from the lowest bracket of IQ. I think it went Stupid > Moron > Idiot, and all those words were used as insults with more weight than Retard ever had.
meanings change over time. so if I want to call someone Gay as an insult I will do it even though it's not as "impressive" as a creative insult
Them had better tell Devonin that him doesn't care.
am I the only that caught this
Originally posted by adlp
meanings change over time. so if I want to call someone Gay as an insult I will do it even though it's not as "impressive" as a creative insult
hey man that's cool just make sure that you follow these simple rules:
1. make sure the person you're calling "gay" isn't actually gay and doesn't get offended when you them "gay"
2. make sure there's no one around you to get offended when you call someone "gay"
3. stop calling people shitty names and be creative when you insult someone
so i read both gender-ambiguous people's posts about this
am i the only one who thinks they're both at fault for their shitty dysfunctional relationship
i mean one person's argument is "i have ptsd and become unconscious when sex things are happening to me" and the other's is "i have sexsomnia and when i am unconscious i do sex things"
how can you, knowing these traits about yourselves, decide "hey you know what would be a good idea if we did dom/sub shit together for a year"
it sounds like both of them tried out a relationship and it just didn't take
Comment