My older step-cousin just got sentenced

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • RB_Spirit
    D7 Elite Keymasher
    • Jul 2009
    • 681

    #286
    Re: My older step-cousin just got sentenced

    [Inserts long wall of give-a-fucks here]
    Jk, but you guys are getting so deep i can't even keep up,
    WowzZz
    Originally posted by Callipygian
    There's always some issue you can find with the exact terminology of a game. In fact, let me here make a case that the current system has racist undertones:
    Blackflags are worse than whiteflags and AAA's are indicated as yellow in R^3, suggesting that a perfect score is Asian.

    Comment

    • FoJaR
      The Worst
      • Nov 2005
      • 2816

      #287
      Re: My older step-cousin just got sentenced

      Originally posted by GuidoHunter
      Perhaps your understanding of nonequilibrium thermodynamics is better than mine. Please explain.

      --Guido
      heat cannot flow from a cold body to a warmer one without some external force performing work.

      so yeah this has nothing to do with evolution.

      Comment

      • devonin
        Very Grave Indeed
        Community Manager
        Event Staff
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Apr 2004
        • 10120

        #288
        Re: My older step-cousin just got sentenced

        Originally posted by GuidoHunter
        To the extent that a force of nature can, yes, and it does.
        So...not at all then.

        Comment

        • Izzy
          Snek
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2003
          • 9195

          #289
          Re: My older step-cousin just got sentenced

          Originally posted by FoJaR
          heat cannot flow from a cold body to a warmer one without some external force performing work.
          I thought the heat/energy itself was doing the work.

          Comment

          • Coolboyrulez0
            VICES
            FFR Simfile Author
            FFR Music Producer
            • Aug 2006
            • 10042

            #290
            Re: My older step-cousin just got sentenced

            Guido is a good troll, I must admit.
            https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
            https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

            Comment

            • FoJaR
              The Worst
              • Nov 2005
              • 2816

              #291
              Re: My older step-cousin just got sentenced

              Originally posted by Izzy
              I thought the heat/energy itself was doing the work.
              all the second law is talking about is heat transfer.

              i think a lot of the problem here is a misunderstanding of entropy

              Comment

              • ilikexd
                ​
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Apr 2006
                • 3209

                #292
                Re: My older step-cousin just got sentenced

                i was going to justify pedophilia... but it got derailed into an evolution discussion!

                Comment

                • GuidoHunter
                  is against custom titles
                  • Oct 2003
                  • 7371

                  #293
                  Re: My older step-cousin just got sentenced

                  Originally posted by FoJaR
                  heat cannot flow from a cold body to a warmer one without some external force performing work.

                  so yeah this has nothing to do with evolution.
                  Okay, so your argument is that you don't understand this field of study, like, at all. Duly noted.

                  Originally posted by ilikexd
                  Mutations are a product of evolution?
                  I was actually referring to gene-swapping when I wrote that (as an important part of sexual reproduction it was a process that was selected as favorable), but now I realize that's not what I really intended to convey. I'd have to take some good time to rework what I meant, which I don't really have right now, so feel free to ignore that point.

                  Originally posted by _.Spitfire.+
                  I don't compare the second law to the law of gravity, but following your logic, gravity has also been a "guiding force" for everything that currently exists
                  Perhaps not, but you seem to think of the Second Law as just another physical rule of nature, like gravity, when, in fact, it is the single most important guiding force of the universe, from which all other rules (gravity included) descend.

                  --Guido

                  Originally posted by Grandiagod
                  Originally posted by Grandiagod
                  She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                  Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                  Comment

                  • GuidoHunter
                    is against custom titles
                    • Oct 2003
                    • 7371

                    #294
                    Re: My older step-cousin just got sentenced

                    Originally posted by FoJaR
                    all the second law is talking about is heat transfer.

                    i think a lot of the problem here is a misunderstanding of entropy
                    Again, adorable. Why do you keep thinking this discussion is about equilibrium thermo?

                    --Guido

                    Originally posted by Grandiagod
                    Originally posted by Grandiagod
                    She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
                    Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

                    Comment

                    • Reincarnate
                      x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
                      • Nov 2010
                      • 6332

                      #295
                      Re: My older step-cousin just got sentenced

                      Originally posted by GuidoHunter
                      Forgive me for not precisely discerning your point since all you've done is made a ridiculous claim and supported it with "because I said so lol".

                      You've agreed that evolution has direction but suggest that it somehow loses that direction when you reduce the scale? It's a mechanism that selects for more efficient gradient-reducing organisms by way of generational reproduction, so when you say it's undirected (and thus not responsible) for male-female attraction, of course I take issue.

                      --Guido
                      Troll detected

                      Comment

                      • FoJaR
                        The Worst
                        • Nov 2005
                        • 2816

                        #296
                        Re: My older step-cousin just got sentenced

                        what you're arguing is determinism.

                        Comment

                        • FoJaR
                          The Worst
                          • Nov 2005
                          • 2816

                          #297
                          Re: My older step-cousin just got sentenced

                          also your argument neglects quantum mechanics.

                          Comment

                          • FoJaR
                            The Worst
                            • Nov 2005
                            • 2816

                            #298
                            Re: My older step-cousin just got sentenced

                            and for these reasons it is wrong.

                            Comment

                            • Reincarnate
                              x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
                              • Nov 2010
                              • 6332

                              #299
                              Re: My older step-cousin just got sentenced

                              Clearly we are also forgetting to take into account the effects of semi hard determinism and electroweak symmetry breaking, which tend to be involved in various physical processes, therefore pedophilia

                              Comment

                              • Reincarnate
                                x'); DROP TABLE FFR;--
                                • Nov 2010
                                • 6332

                                #300
                                Re: My older step-cousin just got sentenced

                                Originally posted by Izzy
                                Aren't the potentially evolutionary changes to DNA brought upon by random mutations? The end result of which random mutations survive is brought upon by non random environmental factors.

                                Seems like 1 part of it is random and the other is not.
                                That's right.

                                Mutations are effectively random, but evolution itself is non-random. That being said, it does NOT mean that evolution has some "goal" in mind -- this is an appeal to something called the "teleological argument."

                                Comment

                                Working...