Staiain, I am coming for you...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • PrawnSkunk
    Administrator
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Administrator
    • Dec 2007
    • 3907

    #16
    Re: Staiain, I am coming for you...

    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    Confirmed
    this is more fun than skype quote archeology
    Originally posted by justin_ator
    gay

    Comment

    • SK8R43
      D7 Elite Keymasher
      • Jan 2008
      • 4684

      #17
      Re: Staiain, I am coming for you...

      !!!!!
      Thee Burstinator
      sigpic

      Comment

      • PaperclipGames
        Mrow~
        • May 2008
        • 648

        #18
        Re: Staiain, I am coming for you...

        Awesome
        948 AAAs | 1461 FCs | 549 TPs | 7 FMO AAAs
        Best AAAs: Exciting Hyper Highspeed Star (69), Nous (69), Pure Ruby (68), Heavenly Spores (68), Ambient Angels (66), Within Life (66), Defection (66) Southern Cross (65)

        Comment

        • kommisar
          Dark Chancellor
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Jun 2005
          • 7328

          #19
          Re: Staiain, I am coming for you...

          Originally posted by smartdude1212
          They might not let be back into Russia afterwards.

          Worth it?
          well there's always ya homeland

          Comment

          • smartdude1212
            2 is poo
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2005
            • 6687

            #20
            Re: Staiain, I am coming for you...

            It's okay, I don't need the majority of my things...

            ... or my school grades.

            Comment

            • L.B.D.D
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2013
              • 2949

              #21
              Re: Staiain, I am coming for you...

              Originally posted by smartdude1212
              It's okay, I don't need the majority of my things...

              ... or my school grades.
              but u have to do it for mother russia

              Comment

              • Staiain
                Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                • Aug 2009
                • 4545

                #22
                Re: Staiain, I am coming for you...

                u better bring some russian booze bro






                irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                SM Wiki My

                Comment

                • kommisar
                  Dark Chancellor
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Jun 2005
                  • 7328

                  #23
                  Re: Staiain, I am coming for you...

                  some REAL vodka. but vikingfjord is one fucking heck of a drink to beat.

                  Comment

                  • Gundam-Dude
                    `~`
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 7327

                    #24
                    Re: Staiain, I am coming for you...

                    vikingfjord is the only vodka that should exist


                    (Download My Magnum Opus, Solo Kpop Pack!)

                    My Simfiles (4key & 6key)

                    Comment

                    • smartdude1212
                      2 is poo
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 6687

                      #25
                      Re: Staiain, I am coming for you...

                      Originally posted by Staiain
                      u better bring some russian booze bro
                      I'll buy some in Sheremetyevo airport after security and transfer it into my luggage in Oslo mmmmm.

                      Less than 24 hours now get SUPER HYPE.

                      Comment

                      • RB_Spirit
                        D7 Elite Keymasher
                        • Jul 2009
                        • 681

                        #26
                        Re: Staiain, I am coming for you...

                        Originally posted by hi19hi19
                        Confirmed
                        Your sig just made this 200x's more creepy LOL.
                        Originally posted by Callipygian
                        There's always some issue you can find with the exact terminology of a game. In fact, let me here make a case that the current system has racist undertones:
                        Blackflags are worse than whiteflags and AAA's are indicated as yellow in R^3, suggesting that a perfect score is Asian.

                        Comment

                        • Staiain
                          Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                          • Aug 2009
                          • 4545

                          #27
                          Re: Staiain, I am coming for you...

                          already put up a gaming desk for ya, and a bed. is there anything else you might need just beep me i'll try to get it 8)






                          irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                          SM Wiki My

                          Comment

                          • Izzy
                            Snek
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Jan 2003
                            • 9195

                            #28
                            Re: Staiain, I am coming for you...

                            Are you implying that you won't be sharing a bed?

                            Comment

                            • PaperclipGames
                              Mrow~
                              • May 2008
                              • 648

                              #29
                              Re: Staiain, I am coming for you...

                              Originally posted by Izzy
                              Are you implying that you won't be sharing a bed?
                              This sounds boring!
                              948 AAAs | 1461 FCs | 549 TPs | 7 FMO AAAs
                              Best AAAs: Exciting Hyper Highspeed Star (69), Nous (69), Pure Ruby (68), Heavenly Spores (68), Ambient Angels (66), Within Life (66), Defection (66) Southern Cross (65)

                              Comment

                              • Coolboyrulez0
                                VICES
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 10042

                                #30
                                Re: Staiain, I am coming for you...

                                whats the point of even visiting if you two prudes have separate beds
                                https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                                https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                                Comment

                                Working...