Textual Analysis of Twilight, The Hunger Games and Harry Potter

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • devonin
    Very Grave Indeed
    Community Manager
    Event Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Apr 2004
    • 10120

    #16
    Re: Textual Analysis of Twilight, The Hunger Games and Harry Potter

    Originally posted by j-rodd123
    if you would stop posting anytime now that'd be great
    I sighed.

    Comment

    • j-rodd123
      End of the road
      • Oct 2006
      • 3692

      #17
      Re: Textual Analysis of Twilight, The Hunger Games and Harry Potter


      Originally posted by FictionJunction
      wow

      Comment

      • devonin
        Very Grave Indeed
        Community Manager
        Event Staff
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Apr 2004
        • 10120

        #18
        Re: Textual Analysis of Twilight, The Hunger Games and Harry Potter

        No no no, you type "I laughed."

        God you're bad at this.

        Comment

        • leonid
          I am leonid
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Oct 2008
          • 8080

          #19
          Re: Textual Analysis of Twilight, The Hunger Games and Harry Potter

          I laughed.



          Proud member of Team No

          Comment

          • choof
            Banned
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2013
            • 8563

            #20
            Re: Textual Analysis of Twilight, The Hunger Games and Harry Potter

            Originally posted by j-rodd123
            if you would stop posting anytime now that'd be great
            what's wrong with his post

            Comment

            • Cavernio
              sunshine and rainbows
              • Feb 2006
              • 1987

              #21
              Re: Textual Analysis of Twilight, The Hunger Games and Harry Potter

              I'm cringing.

              Comment

              • devonin
                Very Grave Indeed
                Community Manager
                Event Staff
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Apr 2004
                • 10120

                #22
                Re: Textual Analysis of Twilight, The Hunger Games and Harry Potter

                Originally posted by Cavernio
                I'm cringing.
                Man, that's not even on the list! You guys are bad at this game.

                Comment

                • Vendetta21
                  Sectional Moderator
                  Sectional Moderator
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 2745

                  #23
                  Re: Textual Analysis of Twilight, The Hunger Games and Harry Potter

                  I swallowed hard.

                  Comment

                  • Izzy
                    Snek
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2003
                    • 9195

                    #24
                    Re: Textual Analysis of Twilight, The Hunger Games and Harry Potter

                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    I swallowed hard.
                    I was trying to refrain myself from commenting on this.

                    Comment

                    • L.B.D.D
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2013
                      • 2949

                      #25
                      Re: Textual Analysis of Twilight, The Hunger Games and Harry Potter

                      I sighed.

                      Comment

                      • MixMasterLar
                        Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 5403

                        #26
                        Re: Textual Analysis of Twilight, The Hunger Games and Harry Potter

                        I am not against this getting in Legendary Threads based of OP alone.

                        I'm with Guido on this: There are some good stories out there (Catching Fire was the best of the actual book series although the big plot twist was kind of subpar IMO) but the vocabulary is straight up grade school. It's depressing, really. Shit, Peter Rabbit is more well written then almost anything that has come out for non-adults in like 100 years
                        ​

                        Comment

                        Working...