i'm leaving my phone at home tomorrow.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Attractive
    Banned
    • Jan 2011
    • 133

    #46
    Re: i'm leaving my phone at home tomorrow.

    Originally posted by HalfStep
    Conspiracy theorist and probably high out of his mind, lmfao. Don't remember the other threads he was in, but yep.
    i dont want to derail the thread, but in what way am i a conspiracy theorist?

    Comment

    • Pseudo Enigma
      ごめんなさい (/ω\)
      • Aug 2012
      • 2290

      #47
      Re: i'm leaving my phone at home tomorrow.

      holy shit Attractive
      "I don't mean to x but I'll do x anyway." You're shit posting again. Stop.

      Comment

      • Attractive
        Banned
        • Jan 2011
        • 133

        #48
        Re: i'm leaving my phone at home tomorrow.

        Originally posted by Pseudo Enigma
        holy shit Attractive
        "I don't mean to x but I'll do x anyway." You're shit posting again. Stop.
        i am replying to posts that are addressing me. you are the one who is adding unnecessary commentary. dont reply to this post

        Comment

        • korny
          It's Saint Pepsi bitch
          • May 2004
          • 4385

          #49
          Re: i'm leaving my phone at home tomorrow.

          Instead of baiting yourself attractive when being called a conspiracy theorist, in one concise post, explain what it was about your "hypnotic American culture" post that you probably knew he was referring to.

          Something along the lines of " you don't have to be a conspiracy theorist to see how the patterns of culture from since our parents times have conditioned our peers to be consumer zombies".

          Comment

          • benguino
            Kawaii Desu Ne?
            • Dec 2007
            • 4190

            #50
            Re: i'm leaving my phone at home tomorrow.

            Aside from the drama, I'll put in my own input how I use my phone.

            So, right now, I have a Droid DNA. Great phone, except the battery life sucks now (if anything, I'm more addicted to power outlets than I am my actual phone). Anyways, I feel that I need my phone on me at all times because I do leave the house a lot and I never when somebody needs to reach me or if I need to reach someone. If anything, I would be hurting a lot of people (including myself) if I didn't have my phone; for some people and/or businesses, that is the only reasonable means of communication they have with me. Also, when it comes to phone calls, it has that sense of urgency unlike an email. I know that when I'm getting a phone call that it has to do with something that I can't just brush aside.

            Also, some people have been saying that phones nowadays have actually been socially disconnecting people since some people use it as a substitute for face-to-face interaction. The way I use my phone, I use it to coordinate face-to-face interaction with people ("hey, want to hang out today?" kinda stuff).

            The interesting thing about phones of today is that they make good tools that come in handy. They have GPS functions which I use a lot, I like to take pictures sometimes, and they come in handy when I or someone else needs a tidbit of information. The only time I feel that they are being used unacceptably is when you are in a social situation and you are gluing your eyes to the screen instead of the people around you.
            AMA: http://ask.fm/benguino


            Originally posted by Spenner
            (^)> peck peck says the heels
            Originally posted by Xx{Midnight}xX
            And god made ben, and realized he was doomed to miss. And said it was good.
            Originally posted by Zakvvv666
            awww :< crushing my dreams; was looking foward to you attempting to shoot yourself point blank and missing

            Comment

            Working...