i'm leaving my phone at home tomorrow.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • psychoangel691
    Retired Staff
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Dec 2004
    • 10438

    #31
    Re: i'm leaving my phone at home tomorrow.

    I only keep my phone on me for emergency purposes. With 2 kids now I feel better having it just in case something happens. But overall I almost never use my cell anymore and I refuse to get a smartphone.
    Originally posted by Charu
    My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
    Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
    Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

    Comment

    • Snowcrafta
      V's beta-male entourage
      • May 2005
      • 2873

      #32
      Re: i'm leaving my phone at home tomorrow.

      I have no shame in having my cellphone and using it accordingly. Yes, I'll check texts and alerts, periodically answer calls, and take the odd picture from time to time, but videos like this make it look like all anyone does anymore is sit on Facebook all day when they're out. Yeah, I periodically check when I'm in a social group and the topic is something I don't particularly care for.

      Comment

      • Calcium Deposit
        I am the liquor
        FFR Music Producer
        • May 2007
        • 706

        #33
        Re: i'm leaving my phone at home tomorrow.

        This video comes across to me as one of those starving-for-publicity-hipster-vids that go viral and people take it way more seriously than they should.
        If you need an example, remember this shit?

        It's okay kids, use your phones. Obviously none of you are as bad as the examples shown in the video which are greatly exaggerated and are certainly not the norm.

        United against hipster vids, 2013.
        One thing we can all agree on.

        Comment

        • Pseudo Enigma
          ごめんなさい (/ω\)
          • Aug 2012
          • 2290

          #34
          Re: i'm leaving my phone at home tomorrow.

          woah there's a thread for this vid? I saw that a few days ago. When I was at the movies today I was totally reminded of this. Everyone was like " gonna watch texts instead of the movie ktxbai"

          Comment

          • Attractive
            Banned
            • Jan 2011
            • 133

            #35
            Re: i'm leaving my phone at home tomorrow.

            Originally posted by Calcium Deposit
            This video comes across to me as one of those starving-for-publicity-hipster-vids that go viral and people take it way more seriously than they should.
            If you need an example, remember this shit?

            It's okay kids, use your phones. Obviously none of you are as bad as the examples shown in the video which are greatly exaggerated and are certainly not the norm.

            United against hipster vids, 2013.
            One thing we can all agree on.
            it's ok kids use your phones.... its not like youre being tracked or anything, right?? phones are great!! who needs to interact with people face to face?? just ignore those people, remember you have a phone... phone makes you safe... phone makes you feel good... heres the latest app, everybody is downloading it.... wont you download it too??




            phone good..... phone make me safe..... i like phone.... me want more phone.... give mee phone... look at phone..... phone good....







            ...like moths to a lightbulb
            Last edited by Attractive; 09-1-2013, 09:04 PM.

            Comment

            • Izzy
              Snek
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2003
              • 9195

              #36
              Re: i'm leaving my phone at home tomorrow.

              Because everything is black and white. Doing both is not an option.

              Comment

              • Calcium Deposit
                I am the liquor
                FFR Music Producer
                • May 2007
                • 706

                #37
                Re: i'm leaving my phone at home tomorrow.

                Originally posted by Attractive
                it's ok kids use your phones.... its not like youre being tracked or anything, right?? phones are great!! who needs to interact with people face to face?? just ignore those people, remember you have a phone... phone makes you safe... phone makes you feel good... heres the latest app, everybody is downloading it.... wont you download it too??




                phone good..... phone make me safe..... i like phone.... me want more phone.... give mee phone... look at phone..... phone good....







                ...like moths to a lightbulb
                You really excell at missing the point

                Have fun being another sheeple for the hipsters to exploit though

                Have you found kony yet because I saw him at walamart the otherday an I was like sup kony but he just looked away
                Last edited by Calcium Deposit; 09-2-2013, 02:52 AM.

                Comment

                • squeesfan
                  Ale Nerd
                  • Jan 2006
                  • 405

                  #38
                  Re: i'm leaving my phone at home tomorrow.

                  I've never been one for phone technology. I've owned a Nokia 3310 for the last couple years (first owned it 10 years ago) and it's great as it has good battery life, and I can call and text - everything I need when I'm out the house.

                  That being said, there have been a couple of times when I've traveled home that it would have been nice to have a camera built in for taking pictures (I don't own an actual camera as it would be a waste of money for me on the whole) and then the ease of instantly updating it to the net via the same device.
                  Time to start indexing again.

                  Comment

                  • Riotpolice
                    "Reach For The Stars"
                    • Nov 2010
                    • 1921

                    #39
                    Re: i'm leaving my phone at home tomorrow.

                    The reason why we all feel like phones are invading our lives is because they are becoming more and more LESS of a phone, like they don't just call people now, they do all sorts of things like text, games, camera function, wifi, and so on. These kinds of things used to be a nice convenience, but look now.

                    They are trying so hard to make sure you have your phone in your pocket as much as possible by integrating as much technology as they can to the phone.

                    They have turned a simple cellphone that used to only be capable of calling people literally into a handheld computer.

                    And it won't stop there, they will keep trying to integrate computer technology with phones so much that I feel some of these phones will be more powerful than most laptop computers in the future.

                    It's scary stuff to think about.

                    I can say without a word of doubt that the next generations to come will become at least 10x more addicted to smart phones in the future.
                    Last edited by Riotpolice; 09-2-2013, 09:12 AM.
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                    Originally posted by m0de
                    im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                    Comment

                    • Attractive
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2011
                      • 133

                      #40
                      Re: i'm leaving my phone at home tomorrow.

                      Originally posted by Calcium Deposit
                      You really excell at missing the point

                      Have fun being another sheeple for the hipsters to exploit though

                      Have you found kony yet because I saw him at walamart the otherday an I was like sup kony but he just looked away


                      i didnt watch the video, but i do think the people who get all riled up about stuff like kony are pretty stupid...
                      Last edited by Attractive; 09-2-2013, 02:32 PM.

                      Comment

                      • HalfStep
                        Can't AAA anything
                        • Sep 2007
                        • 1391

                        #41
                        Re: i'm leaving my phone at home tomorrow.

                        Attractive stop posting pls

                        4th Official Tournament - D1 34th Place
                        5th Official Tournament - D3 Last Place
                        8th Official Tournament - D3 3rd Place
                        TSR's Summer Golf Tournament - D4 2nd Place
                        FFR Multiplayer Tournament 2013 - D5 12th Place
                        YoshL's Tournament of Mediocrity - 2nd Place
                        TSR's Rates Tournament - Standard 2nd Place
                        DRG's Team Tournament - Intermediate 1st Place
                        9th Official FFR Tournament - D5 35th Place

                        Comment

                        • Attractive
                          Banned
                          • Jan 2011
                          • 133

                          #42
                          Re: i'm leaving my phone at home tomorrow.

                          Originally posted by HalfStep
                          Attractive stop posting pls
                          ignorance is bliss

                          Comment

                          • .Layne.
                            ~~
                            • Dec 2012
                            • 711

                            #43
                            Re: i'm leaving my phone at home tomorrow.

                            so what exactly did attractive do to piss everyone off

                            i dont really see anything yet..


                            Comment

                            • HalfStep
                              Can't AAA anything
                              • Sep 2007
                              • 1391

                              #44
                              Re: i'm leaving my phone at home tomorrow.

                              Originally posted by .Layne.
                              so what exactly did attractive do to piss everyone off

                              i dont really see anything yet..
                              Conspiracy theorist and probably high out of his mind, lmfao. Don't remember the other threads he was in, but yep.

                              4th Official Tournament - D1 34th Place
                              5th Official Tournament - D3 Last Place
                              8th Official Tournament - D3 3rd Place
                              TSR's Summer Golf Tournament - D4 2nd Place
                              FFR Multiplayer Tournament 2013 - D5 12th Place
                              YoshL's Tournament of Mediocrity - 2nd Place
                              TSR's Rates Tournament - Standard 2nd Place
                              DRG's Team Tournament - Intermediate 1st Place
                              9th Official FFR Tournament - D5 35th Place

                              Comment

                              • Calcium Deposit
                                I am the liquor
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • May 2007
                                • 706

                                #45
                                Re: i'm leaving my phone at home tomorrow.

                                A lot of shit posting, harassment, and public nudity.

                                He was only banned for the 1st two things though, the nudity was fine I mean he is attractive

                                Comment

                                Working...