most hated genre of music?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jonlovesddr
    h
    • Sep 2008
    • 1631

    #91
    Re: most hated genre of music?

    even if pony music isn't a genre, it's still horrid

    Comment

    • Coolboyrulez0
      VICES
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Aug 2006
      • 10042

      #92
      Re: most hated genre of music?

      LOL that thread I remember!
      https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
      https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

      Comment

      • mi40
        ᅠ
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2008
        • 3655

        #93
        Re: most hated genre of music?

        Originally posted by Jonlovesddr
        implying you would have used the word "implying" if you never heard 4chan
        you try too hard

        Comment

        • Jonlovesddr
          h
          • Sep 2008
          • 1631

          #94
          Re: most hated genre of music?

          Originally posted by mi40
          you try too hard
          n0

          Comment

          • xVaLoRx
            MYFUCKINGSOUND
            • Nov 2009
            • 1427

            #95
            Re: most hated genre of music?



            Comment

            • V-Ormix
              Banned
              • Aug 2008
              • 4677

              #96
              Re: most hated genre of music?

              I can listen to some intense garbage at times but I have to say the whole mainstream country image is off putting and I dislike :V I like to think of it as the exact opposite of rap.

              Comment

              • Aldentron
                Forum User
                • Jul 2007
                • 828

                #97
                Re: most hated genre of music?

                all of you saying you don't like trap music need to be listening to juke house instead


                edit also i really fucking hate MUSE like that is really the worst fucking band i've ever heard
                Last edited by Aldentron; 07-2-2013, 09:21 PM.
                Originally posted by top
                what the hell happened to alden
                i remember a time when he wuz kewl

                like... wut

                Comment

                Working...