most hated genre of music?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Snowcrafta
    V's beta-male entourage
    • May 2005
    • 2873

    #76
    Re: most hated genre of music?

    Country and rap

    Comment

    • mi40
      ᅠ
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2008
      • 3655

      #77
      Re: most hated genre of music?

      Originally posted by KgZ
      anything not made by me
      yes

      Comment

      • Jonlovesddr
        h
        • Sep 2008
        • 1631

        #78
        Re: most hated genre of music?

        Originally posted by mi40
        implying you listened to dubstep prior to 2009
        implying you would have used the word "implying" if you never heard 4chan

        Comment

        • AlexDest
          good hot
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Sep 2007
          • 5309

          #79
          Re: most hated genre of music?

          Comment

          • SKG_Scintill
            Spun a twirly fruitcake,
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2009
            • 3877

            #80
            Re: most hated genre of music?

            Oh right, I forgot ponymusic, especially pony remakes of existing songs





            Originally posted by bluguerilla
            So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
            ___
            . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
            . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
            .

            Comment

            • Mike Weedmark
              FFR Veteran
              • Aug 2009
              • 1196

              #81
              Re: most hated genre of music?

              X Box One.

              Comment

              • Syhto
                BuMP it
                • Mar 2006
                • 2466

                #82
                Re: most hated genre of music?

                elitists

                wait, that's not a genre
                Originally posted by ~jrodd
                keep ur head up or down whatevers most comfortable idk but ya i repsect u cuz u respect others and we all have opinions to share, so respect one another and keep being urself or someone else watever
                Originally posted by ~Tao of Dossar
                I never self-reflect, and therefore, I have no negative thoughts about myself. However I am also aware about my successes.

                Comment

                • Nullifidian
                  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 1837

                  #83
                  Re: most hated genre of music?

                  Oh so we can pick made up genres too now eh? Nightcore is not a genre. Nightcore is just sped up music with a bass boost.. There's no creativity involved in it either, it takes existing songs and it's not even considered remixing in the slightest. (protip, that doesn't mean speeding up a song can't sound good but a sped up trance song is still just trance, only sped up. There are no definable musical/structural traits that would elevate it it to another genre).
                  Neither are vocaloid or pony music a genre. A genre can have pony samples or use a vocaloid voice but on their own they're not a genre. Jazz with pony samples or vocaloid lyrics is still jazz.

                  As far as anyone hating an entire genre, I think you're dumb and/or lazy. There are no bad genres, only bad musicians.
                  Last edited by Nullifidian; 07-2-2013, 01:40 PM.

                  Comment

                  • Charu
                    Snivy! Dohoho!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2006
                    • 6207

                    #84
                    Re: most hated genre of music?

                    Alright, I'll post something relevant here.

                    I'm pretty open about music. I'm sure a lot of you are the same and will listen to just about anything and then give it a listen to see if you like it or not.

                    I don't know sub-genres of a genre or whatever the heck. I guess the one I don't like listening to very much is screamo.


                    Originally posted by JohnRedWolf87
                    Charu the red-nosed Snivy
                    Had a very shiny nose
                    And if you ever saw it
                    You could even say it glows

                    All of the other Snivies
                    Used to laugh and call him names
                    They never let poor Charu
                    Join in any Snivy games

                    (Click the arrow to see the rest)


                    Originally posted by Vendetta21
                    All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.

                    Comment

                    • Coolboyrulez0
                      VICES
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      FFR Music Producer
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 10042

                      #85
                      Re: most hated genre of music?

                      But Vocaloid Pony Nightcore is my favorite genre.

                      B'gawsh. I'm quite peeved now.
                      https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                      https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                      Comment

                      • Frank Munoz
                        Muein
                        • Nov 2007
                        • 2048

                        #86
                        Re: most hated genre of music?

                        Originally posted by Coolboyrulez0
                        None. There are genres filled with bad songs, but no genre I dislike as a whole because I'm not an angsty pretentious teenager anymore oops
                        <3
                        Unknown and Unofficial
                        may the good arrow guide you

                        Comment

                        • Calcium Deposit
                          I am the liquor
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • May 2007
                          • 706

                          #87
                          Re: most hated genre of music?

                          sworn a jihad against happy hardcore

                          Comment

                          • anwar-inc
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2012
                            • 166

                            #88
                            Re: most hated genre of music?

                            Originally posted by _.Spitfire._
                            Oh so we can pick made up genres too now eh? Nightcore is not a genre. Nightcore is just sped up music with a bass boost.. There's no creativity involved in it either, it takes existing songs and it's not even considered remixing in the slightest. (protip, that doesn't mean speeding up a song can't sound good but a sped up trance song is still just trance, only sped up. There are no definable musical/structural traits that would elevate it it to another genre).
                            Neither are vocaloid or pony music a genre. A genre can have pony samples or use a vocaloid voice but on their own they're not a genre. Jazz with pony samples or vocaloid lyrics is still jazz.

                            As far as anyone hating an entire genre, I think you're dumb and/or lazy.
                            I agree with this. . . also, tristan.
                            DO YOU REMEMBER?

                            Hi, I'm anwar.
                            I make music, I listen to music, I blog every now and then and sometimes I play games on the internet.
                            I've been on this site way too long, but sometimes I can be an ABSOLUTE BOSS.

                            Comment

                            • Frank Munoz
                              Muein
                              • Nov 2007
                              • 2048

                              #89
                              Re: most hated genre of music?

                              Originally posted by anwar-inc
                              I agree with this. . . also, tristan.
                              DO YOU REMEMBER?
                              Oh my gfod...
                              Unknown and Unofficial
                              may the good arrow guide you

                              Comment

                              • Nullifidian
                                ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Sep 2007
                                • 1837

                                #90
                                Re: most hated genre of music?

                                hah

                                Comment

                                Working...