I'm giving away new Beats Studio headphones right MEOW

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • DotKritic
    Forum User
    • Jun 2009
    • 2974

    #16
    Re: I'm giving away new Beats Studio headphones right MEOW


    FFR Member Since December 17th, 2004
    Save 50% on Codecademy Plus, Pro, or Pro Student

    Comment

    • dAnceguy117
      new hand moves = dab
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Dec 2002
      • 10103

      #17
      Re: I'm giving away new Beats Studio headphones right MEOW

      I haven't looked into them myself, but I thought I was told that Beats headphones are like Alienware PCs: nice, flashy, and overly expensive.

      why wouldn't you want these for free?

      Comment

      • Calcium Deposit
        I am the liquor
        FFR Music Producer
        • May 2007
        • 706

        #18
        Re: I'm giving away new Beats Studio headphones right MEOW

        already have a decent pair of sennheisers but maybe the rich can get richer in a manner of speaking im not rich though im broke as shit so maybe ican sell the headphones for crack money and then i could buy and then resell the crack for a profit and then i get shot because the drug trade is dangurus

        Comment

        • Wayward Vagabond
          Confirmed Heartbreaker
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2012
          • 5866

          #19
          Re: I'm giving away new Beats Studio headphones right MEOW

          It isn't as dangerous as you think as long as

          A: you don't try to go big time
          B: you don't try to push a lot of it at one time

          Comment

          • Snowcrafta
            V's beta-male entourage
            • May 2005
            • 2873

            #20
            Re: I'm giving away new Beats Studio headphones right MEOW

            Originally posted by Calcium Deposit
            already have a decent pair of sennheisers but maybe the rich can get richer in a manner of speaking im not rich though im broke as shit so maybe ican sell the headphones for crack money and then i could buy and then resell the crack for a profit and then i get shot because the drug trade is dangurus
            #ows

            Comment

            • Ohaider
              FFR Veteran
              • Jun 2012
              • 2893

              #21
              Re: I'm giving away new Beats Studio headphones right MEOW

              F**k the experts

              Comment

              • zajac
                aka uAnimals
                FFR Music Producer
                • Aug 2003
                • 4050

                #22
                Re: I'm giving away new Beats Studio headphones right MEOW

                Originally posted by Ohaider
                F**k the experts
                Couldn't have said it better myself...... wait
                Originally posted by Spec & Aperson
                We Rate You: Cool Motherfucer. 9/10

                Comment

                • Choofers
                  FFR Player
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Dec 2008
                  • 6205

                  #23
                  Re: I'm giving away new Beats Studio headphones right MEOW

                  Originally posted by Calcium Deposit
                  already have a decent pair of sennheisers but maybe the rich can get richer in a manner of speaking im not rich though im broke as shit so maybe ican sell the headphones for crack money and then i could buy and then resell the crack for a profit and then i get shot because the drug trade is dangurus
                  what

                  Comment

                  • Calcium Deposit
                    I am the liquor
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • May 2007
                    • 706

                    #24
                    Re: I'm giving away new Beats Studio headphones right MEOW

                    did I stutter

                    Comment

                    • Snowcrafta
                      V's beta-male entourage
                      • May 2005
                      • 2873

                      #25
                      Re: I'm giving away new Beats Studio headphones right MEOW

                      ur not tsutter

                      Comment

                      Working...