Ugliest bug/pest/insect you've seen in person?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • .Layne.
    ~~
    • Dec 2012
    • 711

    #16
    Re: Ugliest bug/pest/insect you've seen in person?

    Originally posted by Mark Scott
    It's a house centipede. You're lucky, I've seen them about twice the size that appears to be.
    Nah man, this one is really below average HAHA


    Comment

    • Wayward Vagabond
      Confirmed Heartbreaker
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2012
      • 5866

      #17
      Re: Ugliest bug/pest/insect you've seen in person?

      Ugliest pest I've ever seen was ya mom

      Comment

      • samurai7694
        바보
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2008
        • 4640

        #18
        Re: Ugliest bug/pest/insect you've seen in person?

        I wouldn't say ugliest but one that freaked me out (even more than cockroaches and wasps) were Carpenter Bees. I first saw them in Orlando and I freaked the fuck out because I've never seen an insect that big before in my life. Males don't have stingers but females do and I didn't want to get close enough to check.





        I've never been stung by a bee or wasp before although I had a bad experience with a wasp once when it nearly went through my ear canal but luckily I took it out before anything serious happened.

        Comment

        • xThai
          slurprprprprpr ~
          • May 2008
          • 848

          #19
          Re: Ugliest bug/pest/insect you've seen in person?

          i think the ugliest one i saw was pballs

          Comment

          • FontSize72LOL
            ☆~{2D <3}~☆
            • Nov 2007
            • 833

            #20
            Re: Ugliest bug/pest/insect you've seen in person?

            Originally posted by UserNameGoesHere
            House centipedes are mostly harmless. Start talking once you get some actual centipedes.

            And yeah I've gotten both. I usually leave the house centipedes alone unless they're in the tub or my bed or something. I kill the real deal whenever they come around though.
            House Centipedes are pretty bad though. I get them in here sometimes and having one crawl on you is a pretty icky feeling. They may be harmless but i doubt anyone will sit still if they saw one.

            I'm not an arachnophobic by any stretch of the imagination, but there are a few types of spiders that creep me out. Wolf spiders are one of them, since they are hairy and sometimes carry their young on their back. I remember stomping one as a kid and having a bunch of little spiders pretty much shooting off of it. It was pretty gross.



            Get Kancho'd


            Comment

            • .Layne.
              ~~
              • Dec 2012
              • 711

              #21
              Re: Ugliest bug/pest/insect you've seen in person?

              Of all the centipedes I've looked up, house centipedes look the ugliest IMO.

              They're really fast too, compared to the other centipedes I've seen on videos


              Comment

              • SKG_Scintill
                Spun a twirly fruitcake,
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Feb 2009
                • 3877

                #22
                Re: Ugliest bug/pest/insect you've seen in person?






                Originally posted by bluguerilla
                So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
                ___
                . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
                . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
                .

                Comment

                • AlexDest
                  good hot
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 5309

                  #23
                  Re: Ugliest bug/pest/insect you've seen in person?

                  sometimes small spiders will slowly drop down from above me at my computer desk

                  doesn't really bother me as much as wasps >_>

                  had to kill like 3 wasps within yesterday and today

                  Comment

                  • Riotpolice
                    "Reach For The Stars"
                    • Nov 2010
                    • 1921

                    #24
                    Re: Ugliest bug/pest/insect you've seen in person?

                    Before I post: I read the thread: Ugliest person you've seen in real life. Not gonna lie.

                    The worst bug for me is probably going to wasps. They don't make honey, they have horrible stingers, and all they do is try to make their colony grow and have more wasps. I hate those little bastards, they provide nothing in terms of being productive towards the ecology whatsoever.
                    Originally posted by hi19hi19
                    Also why is "summon" in quotation marks as usually that signifies an alternate meaning like for example last night I "visited" your mother but it really means last night I "fucked her in the ass" so exactly what is the subtext of "summon" because I am not sure I am comfortable with the implications

                    Originally posted by m0de
                    im usually the "nice guy" around these parts.. but this is bad, and you should feel bad. i would rather dip my balls in honey and hover them over a red ant hill than to ever hear such butchered crap.

                    Comment

                    • Bluearrowll
                      ⊙▃⊙
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2007
                      • 7376

                      #25
                      Re: Ugliest bug/pest/insect you've seen in person?

                      Boxelder Bugs



                      They were a problem when I lived in the Woodbine Beach area - they're about 2.5 cm long, sometimes a little bigger sometimes a little smaller, and they fly. if I remember right they're a type of stink bug. Otherwise harmless, but they can infest your house pretty nicely..





                      Also, wasps are death.
                      1st in Kommisar's 2009 SM Tournament
                      1st in I Love You`s 2009 New Year`s Tournament
                      3rd in EnR's Mashfest '08 tournament
                      5th in Phynx's Unofficial FFR Tournament
                      9th in D3 of the 2008-2009 4th Official FFR Tournament
                      10th in D5 of the 2010 5th Official FFR Tournament
                      10th in D6 of the 2011-2012 6th Official FFR Tournament

                      FMO AAA Count: 71
                      FGO AAA Count: 10

                      Bluearrowll = The Canadian player who can not detect awkward patterns. If it's awkward for most people, it's normal for Terry. If the file is difficult but super straight forward, he has issues. If he's AAAing a FGO but then heard that his favorite Hockey team was losing by a point, Hockey > FFR
                      PS: Cool AAA's Terry
                      - I Love You


                      An Alarm Clock's Haiku
                      beep beep beep beep beep
                      beep beep beep beep beep beep beep
                      beep beep beep beep beep
                      - ieatyourlvllol

                      Comment

                      • blindreper1179
                        Vice President Of TGB
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 5902

                        #26
                        Re: Ugliest bug/pest/insect you've seen in person?

                        Those bugs infest my garage blue.

                        I'm just a Michigan boy, so nothing terrible here really. I'd have to go with June bugs.
                        Originally posted by thesunfan
                        absolutely I want to vomit on your face irl
                        Originally posted by choof
                        It was like trying to throw logic at a fuckin brick wall lmao
                        Originally posted by choof
                        whats more dense, a black hole or an icyworld file
                        Originally posted by Celirra
                        I've never been so disappointed by a man from Alabama than I am right now

                        Comment

                        • speeddemon
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2004
                          • 404

                          #27
                          Re: Ugliest bug/pest/insect you've seen in person?

                          I saw a moth the size of a bat once. That was pretty fuckin nasty. Also had a banana spider on my head once.

                          Comment

                          • Nullifidian
                            ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Sep 2007
                            • 1837

                            #28
                            Re: Ugliest bug/pest/insect you've seen in person?

                            Originally posted by speeddemon
                            Also had a banana spider on my head once.



                            also, I despise these fuckers:


                            I once was in france and we went down this river. I climbed up this rock and slipped, landed on my back on a big boulder (didn't hurt as it was just a small slip, not a big fall or anything), looked to my right..
                            .
                            ..
                            ....
                            ......
                            Fucking hundreds of these things crawling around, moving around all jittery like they do.. seriously, fuck them


                            edit: kind of like this:
                            Last edited by Nullifidian; 04-25-2013, 05:41 PM.

                            Comment

                            • Dynam0
                              The Dominator
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 8987

                              #29
                              Re: Ugliest bug/pest/insect you've seen in person?

                              We get Mayfly or "shadfly" outbursts annually in my hometown. They spawn from the lake and fly out in the hundreds of thousands. They don't have any mouths and spend their 48 hour lifespans mating and chilling on walls basically. The whole process is about 2-3 weeks long...it's really gross if you want to go swimming and sucks for local businesses cuz they have to constantly wash thousands of these things (that smell like dead fish) off the side of their buildings lol





                              Comment

                              • noname219
                                FFR Wiki Admin
                                • May 2007
                                • 1694

                                #30
                                Re: Ugliest bug/pest/insect you've seen in person?

                                I remember when I was younger that a big purple millipede-creature landed on my shoulder when I was opening a door to go outside. Something like this :


                                don't question my choice of image

                                Then I turned my head to see that thing just 5 centimetres in front of my eyes. Oh god.

                                Comment

                                Working...