What would you do with your life if humans lived to be 1000?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • iironiic
    D6 FFR Legacy Player
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jan 2009
    • 4342

    #16
    Re: What would you do with your life if humans lived to be 1000?

    It would be really difficult for me to enjoy life with that much time, but I would try to keep it interesting as much as I can. Very doubtful since I personally have high standards (I currently find life uninteresting for the most part)

    Comment

    • SKG_Scintill
      Spun a twirly fruitcake,
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Feb 2009
      • 3877

      #17
      Re: What would you do with your life if humans lived to be 1000?

      Maintain myself so I don't have to be part of the overcrowded economy





      Originally posted by bluguerilla
      So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
      ___
      . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
      . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
      .

      Comment

      • LLaMaSaUceYup
        FFR Player
        • Jan 2007
        • 3759

        #18
        Re: What would you do with your life if humans lived to be 1000?

        This.
        Originally posted by SKG_Scintill
        Maintain myself so I don't have to be part of the overcrowded economy
        &This.
        Originally posted by Xiz
        I would carry on the same as I do now, for I need not change what and who I am.
        LLaMa's Rule (︶_︶)

        Comment

        • Jonlovesddr
          h
          • Sep 2008
          • 1631

          #19
          Re: What would you do with your life if humans lived to be 1000?

          get really good at every instrument

          Comment

          • smartdude1212
            2 is poo
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2005
            • 6687

            #20
            Re: What would you do with your life if humans lived to be 1000?

            I would start a legal business where I would lovingly kill anyone who doesn't want to live that long, thus profiting from their choice.

            Then I would make a lasagna.

            Comment

            • t-rogdor
              tane orb
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2007
              • 2685

              #21
              Re: What would you do with your life if humans lived to be 1000?

              probably kill myself

              1000 is a long-ass time to feel unfulfilled
              Originally posted by cetaka
              I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.

              Comment

              • UserNameGoesHere
                FFR Veteran
                • May 2008
                • 1114

                #22
                Re: What would you do with your life if humans lived to be 1000?

                Master everything that is possible to master. Advance human knowledge. Start a country or colony somewhere. Work on creating a fully automated society in which money is outmoded, science is valued, and leadership is based on intelligence. Work on nature conservation and preservation. Work on museum and library building and education. Work on creating artificial self-contained habitats and, when that is successful, work on creating self-sufficient space travelling-capable space stations.
                Originally posted by Crashfan3
                Man, what would we do without bored rednecks?
                sigpic

                Comment

                • funmonkey54
                  The Chill Keeper
                  • Oct 2007
                  • 4127

                  #23
                  Re: What would you do with your life if humans lived to be 1000?

                  I would probably start a health food company. If human life potential is going to be 1000. people are going to be demanding better foods. No way they could live that long eating like they do now.

                  Comment

                  • rushyrulz
                    Digital Dancing!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Music Producer
                    • Feb 2006
                    • 12985

                    #24
                    Re: What would you do with your life if humans lived to be 1000?

                    Spend every waking hour fearing for humanity as the population grows uncontrollably large to the point where we couldn't even consider feeding less than a tenth of the population.


                    Comment

                    • Pseudo Enigma
                      ごめんなさい (/ω\)
                      • Aug 2012
                      • 2290

                      #25
                      Re: What would you do with your life if humans lived to be 1000?

                      actually 80-100 years is enough for me. If I had to live 1000 years I'd go batshit.

                      Comment

                      • Wayward Vagabond
                        Confirmed Heartbreaker
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Jul 2012
                        • 5866

                        #26
                        Re: What would you do with your life if humans lived to be 1000?

                        masturbate to every kind of porn.

                        Comment

                        • Coolboyrulez0
                          VICES
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 10042

                          #27
                          Re: What would you do with your life if humans lived to be 1000?

                          Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                          masturbate to every kind of porn.
                          harder than you think
                          https://soundcloud.com/cbrbreakcore
                          https://cbrrecords.bandcamp.com/

                          Comment

                          • rushyrulz
                            Digital Dancing!
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Feb 2006
                            • 12985

                            #28
                            Re: What would you do with your life if humans lived to be 1000?

                            zing


                            Comment

                            • Wayward Vagabond
                              Confirmed Heartbreaker
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Jul 2012
                              • 5866

                              #29
                              Re: What would you do with your life if humans lived to be 1000?

                              Originally posted by Coolboyrulez0
                              harder than you think

                              good thing id have a thousand years.

                              Comment

                              • Pseudo Enigma
                                ごめんなさい (/ω\)
                                • Aug 2012
                                • 2290

                                #30
                                Re: What would you do with your life if humans lived to be 1000?

                                the pornmakers would have 1000 years to make new kinds of porn too. glhf catching up (:

                                edit: ct? cc.
                                Last edited by Pseudo Enigma; 03-12-2013, 11:59 AM.

                                Comment

                                Working...