I don't want to be buried in shit

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Untimely Friction
    D6 Challeneged
    • Aug 2012
    • 1267

    #16
    Re: I don't want to be buried in shit

    Originally posted by Syhto
    /thread
    /dead
    /crying
    #yolo

    Comment

    • ( ゚д゚)彡
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Apr 2006
      • 654

      #17
      Re: I don't want to be buried in shit

      Comment

      • supermousie
        FFR Player
        • Feb 2006
        • 1074

        #18
        Re: I don't want to be buried in shit

        best thread 2013
        Originally posted by aperson
        yolo

        Comment

        • bmah
          shots FIRED
          Profile Moderator
          FFR Simfile Author
          Global Moderator
          • Oct 2003
          • 8448

          #19
          Re: I don't want to be buried in shit

          The Garbage Bin is still present, but requires permission. I doubt that full unadulterated access would prevent or even reduce the low-content posts you may see here or various other threads. People just need to behave better, and this thread is no exception.

          Comment

          Working...