Auctioning Off My Trans-Siberian Orchestra Autographed Mini-Guitar

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • 25thhour
    I like max
    • Feb 2007
    • 2922

    #16
    Re: Auctioning Off My Trans-Siberian Orchestra Autographed Mini-Guitar

    Straight across trade for a cardboard cutout of a wii-u? Its worth almost 100grand
    r bae adam bae max bae bridget bae claudia bae trevor bae adam2 bae mayo bae keith bae

    Comment

    • Crashfan3
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 2937

      #17
      Re: Auctioning Off My Trans-Siberian Orchestra Autographed Mini-Guitar

      Originally posted by 25thhour
      Straight across trade for a cardboard cutout of a wii-u? Its worth almost 100grand
      No, the gamepad was worth $100k. A cardboard cutout of the Wii U system itself ought to be worth at least a few million.

      @OP: I would totally bid on that if I wasn't strapped for cash right now.

      Comment

      • DotKritic
        Forum User
        • Jun 2009
        • 2974

        #18
        Re: Auctioning Off My Trans-Siberian Orchestra Autographed Mini-Guitar

        After three hours: $0.01 → $0.02 → $3.34 → $3.59

        FFR Member Since December 17th, 2004
        Save 50% on Codecademy Plus, Pro, or Pro Student

        Comment

        • psychoangel691
          Retired Staff
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2004
          • 10438

          #19
          Re: Auctioning Off My Trans-Siberian Orchestra Autographed Mini-Guitar

          If I weren't broke I'd bid on it since it's for a good cause. Don't expect too much action till the auction is coming close to an end though. A lot of times you wont see a bid at all for the first few days cause people wait to see what others are going to do.
          Originally posted by Charu
          My dick is good, thank you very much. It gets love and attention no matter what <3 <3 <3
          Originally posted by DaBackpack
          also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
          Originally posted by Shadow_God_10
          Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

          Originally posted by hi19hi19
          yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl

          Comment

          • Hateandhatred
            "The Quebec Steparatist."
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2011
            • 1974

            #20
            Re: Auctioning Off My Trans-Siberian Orchestra Autographed Mini-Guitar

            Bidded.
            Forgot where I put my old sig lol

            Comment

            • DotKritic
              Forum User
              • Jun 2009
              • 2974

              #21
              Re: Auctioning Off My Trans-Siberian Orchestra Autographed Mini-Guitar

              Still with just over 9 days to go, the current bid at $36.02.

              FFR Member Since December 17th, 2004
              Save 50% on Codecademy Plus, Pro, or Pro Student

              Comment

              • 25thhour
                I like max
                • Feb 2007
                • 2922

                #22
                Re: Auctioning Off My Trans-Siberian Orchestra Autographed Mini-Guitar

                Hope this gets huge! Its for an amazing cause! I can't bid though because of University... Took all my money.
                r bae adam bae max bae bridget bae claudia bae trevor bae adam2 bae mayo bae keith bae

                Comment

                • DotKritic
                  Forum User
                  • Jun 2009
                  • 2974

                  #23
                  Re: Auctioning Off My Trans-Siberian Orchestra Autographed Mini-Guitar

                  I hope it gets huge, too.

                  The best you guys can do (f you can't bid) is share the eBay link.
                  Last edited by DotKritic; 12-9-2012, 10:06 PM.

                  FFR Member Since December 17th, 2004
                  Save 50% on Codecademy Plus, Pro, or Pro Student

                  Comment

                  • DotKritic
                    Forum User
                    • Jun 2009
                    • 2974

                    #24
                    Re: Auctioning Off My Trans-Siberian Orchestra Autographed Mini-Guitar

                    Can I get a little shout out for my auction for my Trans-Siberian Orchestra Autographed Mini Guitar? 100% of the final sale price will support Marine Toys for Tots Foundation. Auction ends on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:28pm Houston time. Bidding currently standing at $41.00.

                    http://www.ebay.com/itm/251197074760

                    FFR Member Since December 17th, 2004
                    Save 50% on Codecademy Plus, Pro, or Pro Student

                    Comment

                    • massflavour
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2007
                      • 3102

                      #25
                      Re: Auctioning Off My Trans-Siberian Orchestra Autographed Mini-Guitar

                      ill check back on the 18th lol.
                      .

                      Comment

                      • DotKritic
                        Forum User
                        • Jun 2009
                        • 2974

                        #26
                        Re: Auctioning Off My Trans-Siberian Orchestra Autographed Mini-Guitar

                        Been a LOOONG 10 days. A little more than 4 hours to go. Still holding at $41. 269 views with 5 watching.

                        Auction ends at 7:28pm Houston Time.

                        FFR Member Since December 17th, 2004
                        Save 50% on Codecademy Plus, Pro, or Pro Student

                        Comment

                        • yo man im awesome
                          soleil ardent
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • May 2007
                          • 6514

                          #27
                          Re: Auctioning Off My Trans-Siberian Orchestra Autographed Mini-Guitar

                          tfw i find that the guitar is 10 inches tall, I knew it was a mini-guitar but holy shit lmfao
                          Last edited by yo man im awesome; 12-18-2012, 06:23 PM.

                          Originally posted by choof
                          you double dad loving dipshit
                          Originally posted by t-rogdor
                          dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
                          Originally posted by smartdude1212
                          I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

                          Comment

                          • DotKritic
                            Forum User
                            • Jun 2009
                            • 2974

                            #28
                            Re: Auctioning Off My Trans-Siberian Orchestra Autographed Mini-Guitar

                            Auction closed.

                            FFR Member Since December 17th, 2004
                            Save 50% on Codecademy Plus, Pro, or Pro Student

                            Comment

                            Working...