Costco shoppers want "American-only" day
Collapse
X
-
Re: Costco shoppers want "American-only" day
lol, i live in abbotsford, connected to the border of bellingham. There is a Costco on this road, which leads into the States. Why the **** would I go there when its right here? Not for costco atleast, maybe for an allround trip for everything you need... who knows, you fat americans are ****ed.Please keep your sig to the 250 x 600 size outlined in the site rules. BAM!Comment
-
Re: Costco shoppers want "American-only" day
prices, prices, priceslol, i live in abbotsford, connected to the border of bellingham. There is a Costco on this road, which leads into the States. Why the **** would I go there when its right here? Not for costco atleast, maybe for an allround trip for everything you need... who knows, you fat americans are ****ed.Comment
-
Re: Costco shoppers want "American-only" day
food in America is incredibly cheaper
700ml Coconut oil goes for ~30$+ here.
sells for 6.99$ at walmart in bangor maine, same product.
Pack of 6 chicken breasts goes for 24$+ here.
sells for 8.99$, not on special in bangor maine.
Comment
-
Re: Costco shoppers want "American-only" day
Ha. We pay about $5-8/kg for chicken breasts. If you go to a butcher that has a decent poultry selection, you might only pay $3-6/kg

Comment
-
Re: Costco shoppers want "American-only" day
if I know what I am talking about (I don't think I have this right..), aren't we already buying American stuff even if it's on our side of the border? All that's added is import taxes and stuff like that to the price. So if you live near the border it's pretty stupid to actually spend here if you can be getting it really cheap over the border.
Oh yeah but then again, people value their time sitting around doing nothing rather than going places lolComment



Comment