You want, you lose: V2!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kibblre
    Caelondia Represent
    • Jul 2004
    • 1984

    #16
    Re: You want, you lose: V2!

    Какой идиот придумал Бутерброд с дикобраза? Он хулиган и бездельник.

    Comment

    • Gravity Kitten
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2008
      • 644

      #17
      Re: You want, you lose: V2!

      Comment

      • robertsona
        missa in h-moll
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Dec 2006
        • 4000

        #18
        Re: You want, you lose: V2!



        edit: hahahaha didn't even see reptile's post

        Comment

        • midnghtraver
          Icarus Moth
          FFR Music Producer
          • Jan 2006
          • 2064

          #19
          Re: You want, you lose: V2!

          Originally posted by Thatskier
          Nathan those Icelandic skis just made me go puke in a toilet. I try'd a pare and they are so bad.

          More like...


          Line Mr.Pollard Opus
          Really? I was researching what skiis to get for last season and those ended up being my like #3, except they were like 7000$ What's wrong with them?

          These were my #1

          Comment

          • Netjet!
            Sic itur ad astra
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jan 2008
            • 4701

            #20
            Re: You want, you lose: V2!

            Originally posted by Zageron
            ****
            RIP Steve Van Ness <3

            Comment

            • I like it
              Housekeeper
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jan 2007
              • 2123

              #21
              Re: You want, you lose: V2!

              Originally posted by Kibblre

              Comment

              • reptile3141
                FFR Veteran
                • Dec 2006
                • 927

                #22
                Re: You want, you lose: V2!

                Originally posted by robertsona
                *picture*

                edit: hahahaha didn't even see reptile's post
                We're not so different...you and I. =)))

                P.S. I lol'd.
                Originally posted by [TeRa]
                Ahhh, I'll buy it at a high price!

                Comment

                • Staiain
                  Can't handle my ÆØÅ
                  • Aug 2009
                  • 4545

                  #23
                  Re: You want, you lose: V2!

                  Am I allowed to do this?







                  irc.rizon.net | #kbo - Come chat!BlueXoon is back
                  SM Wiki My

                  Comment

                  • Winrar
                    Quasi-porn
                    • Jan 2008
                    • 1843

                    #24
                    Re: You want, you lose: V2!

                    gasghsaurgbahgbsujgv Stai
                    I'm so jealous. 120hz

                    Originally posted by Staiain
                    I'm sorry but... *flicks hair* I don't DO 0.x rates 8)

                    Comment

                    • Charlotte Kelly
                      FFR Player
                      • Dec 2010
                      • 63

                      #25
                      Re: You want, you lose: V2!

                      Originally posted by Trogdor!!!!
                      Borderlands 2 = All of my want.
                      ]
                      Same I was all "Hmph! I don't think I'll find anything I'll want in here all this stuff is not what I'm-" 0.0

                      Comment

                      • welsh_girl
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2004
                        • 1366

                        #26
                        Re: You want, you lose: V2!

                        Originally posted by Zageron
                        **** it. I lost -_- Want so, so bad.

                        Comment

                        • rushyrulz
                          Digital Dancing!
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Feb 2006
                          • 12985

                          #27
                          Re: You want, you lose: V2!

                          An abortion.


                          Comment

                          • Mau5
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2011
                            • 790

                            #28
                            Re: You want, you lose: V2!

                            Originally posted by rushyrulz
                            An abortion.
                            Oh, you~


                            Probably one of my favorite commercials to date
                            How to start an argument online:
                            Step 1) Express an opinion
                            Step 2) Wait....

                            Originally posted by Arntonach
                            It's great to see how the internet works, it's mask of anonymity bringing out the worst in people.

                            Comment

                            • SKG_Scintill
                              Spun a twirly fruitcake,
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Feb 2009
                              • 3877

                              #29
                              Re: You want, you lose: V2!






                              Originally posted by bluguerilla
                              So Sexy Robotnik (SKG_Scintill) {.0001/10} [--]
                              ___
                              . RHYTHMS PR LAYERING
                              . ZOMG I HAD TO QUIT OUT TERRIBLE
                              .

                              Comment

                              • star reaper
                                owning ffr since 08
                                • Apr 2008
                                • 246

                                #30
                                Re: You want, you lose: V2!

                                FGO AAAs
                                The Adventures Of Lolo, Time to Eye, Sparkle Downer, 11ELEVEN, Ketsarku Mozgalom, honki sentai majirenjaa -MAJI eurobeat version-, Jamais Deux, BEER, Across Rooftops. I Hate the 80s,

                                Comment

                                Working...