Your Top 5 Favorite Usernames on the Site

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • EtienneSM
    replied
    Re: Your Top 5 Favorite Usernames on the Site

    Pseudo Enigma
    Reincarnate
    xayphon
    wiosna
    Velocity

    Leave a comment:


  • omega_grunt666
    replied
    Re: Your Top 5 Favorite Usernames on the Site

    Bmah- Short, easy to remember, easy to type.
    Fantasticone- Because Fantastic One VS Fantasti-Cone (pretty good cone bro)
    Xiv- There is no Z
    chunky_cheese- dude bro
    Gundam-Dude- bro dude

    And the amount of LegitMusicProducer in this thread is both terrifying and strangely satisfying. Terrisfying? Satrifying?

    Leave a comment:


  • Pseudo Enigma
    replied
    Re: Your Top 5 Favorite Usernames on the Site

    FontSize72LOL
    ShadowMist
    Evnoir
    Gundam-Dude (srs why you so ashamed it's a good name)
    Trogdor
    8HourWhore
    Ziergdsx18 (zierg rush!11!!!)
    condoct
    moches
    Hakulyte

    jircle cerk

    Leave a comment:


  • Evascythe
    replied
    Re: Your Top 5 Favorite Usernames on the Site

    ohsosilly
    dj auschwitz
    hammymcsquirrel

    no others

    Leave a comment:


  • VisD
    replied
    Re: Your Top 5 Favorite Usernames on the Site

    FontSize72LOL
    Legitmusicproducer

    Leave a comment:


  • GammaBlaster
    replied
    Re: Your Top 5 Favorite Usernames on the Site

    Originally posted by EzExZeRo7497
    ..
    all of ilikexd

    wiosna because I ran out

    Leave a comment:


  • Gundam-Dude
    replied
    Re: Your Top 5 Favorite Usernames on the Site

    someone make a worst usernames thread, mine's a good candidate. I hate this handle but I can't find it in me to abandon it for preexisting accounts under the same name I use regularly (here, other communities, lastfm, etc.)

    my picks (more than 5 oops)
    xiaounlimited
    evnoir
    leonid
    renevatia
    xayphon
    zaghurim
    spenner
    dynamo
    fysx
    condoct
    Last edited by Gundam-Dude; 12-27-2013, 11:14 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • j-rodd123
    replied
    Re: Your Top 5 Favorite Usernames on the Site

    Originally posted by gabrieljd
    DJ Auschwitz
    how u even know about this alt I made is beyond me I haven't touched that in months

    Leave a comment:


  • ohsosilly
    replied
    Re: Your Top 5 Favorite Usernames on the Site

    FontSize72LOL will always be my fave lol

    Leave a comment:


  • Svaz
    replied
    Re: Your Top 5 Favorite Usernames on the Site

    my knowledge of usernames is finite but:
    Duk Amok
    aperson
    adlp
    Syhto
    jewpinthethird

    I really like brevity and lack of numbers, mostly, the last one I liked because I thought it was clever.

    Leave a comment:


  • Charu
    replied
    Re: Your Top 5 Favorite Usernames on the Site

    MarioNintendo is a username that rings to me.

    bmah is another username that just flows and is easy to remember.

    Leave a comment:


  • Edgar Poe
    replied
    Re: Your Top 5 Favorite Usernames on the Site

    Ieatyourlvllol
    Ilikexd
    iironiic
    hi19hi19
    Duk Amok

    Leave a comment:


  • Jonlovesddr
    replied
    Re: Your Top 5 Favorite Usernames on the Site

    jonlovesddr

    Leave a comment:


  • xAlphaWolf
    replied
    Re: Your Top 5 Favorite Usernames on the Site

    smartdude1212
    ilikexd
    Sgt.Traveler
    Razor
    iironiic

    Leave a comment:


  • smartdude1212
    replied
    Re: Your Top 5 Favorite Usernames on the Site

    TD_CanadaTrust
    African Anger
    BLAZZE (especially if you pronounce it "blasé")
    LegitMusicProducer
    Wayward Vagabond

    Leave a comment:

Working...