CEVO Season 15 - Counter-strike 1.6 [Team SOLO RULZ]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Superfreak04
    D7 Elite Keymasher
    • Jan 2007
    • 2407

    #76
    Re: CEVO Season 15 - Counter-strike 1.6 [Team SOLO RULZ]

    It's all good. :P

    Comment

    • Poptronix
      Banned
      • Sep 2011
      • 82

      #77
      Re: CEVO Season 15 - Counter-strike 1.6 [Team SOLO RULZ]

      Yeah that's why you were appointed A-Captain nig

      I made the team at least and made you guys play

      now I feel bad for not being able to contribute rofl

      my schedule's way out of this world right now
      can't wait to see what sem2 has in store for me =/


      oh shit it's nuke next, i gotta play that..
      I'm really good with floors, and shit in ramp room.

      Comment

      • Superfreak04
        D7 Elite Keymasher
        • Jan 2007
        • 2407

        #78
        Re: CEVO Season 15 - Counter-strike 1.6 [Team SOLO RULZ]

        I'm A-Captain? Since when? @_@

        Comment

        • Poptronix
          Banned
          • Sep 2011
          • 82

          #79
          Re: CEVO Season 15 - Counter-strike 1.6 [Team SOLO RULZ]

          I think I told kommi to give it to you. I gave captainship away to kommi, ofc you know that already.

          I remember cause kommi was both acaptain and captain rofl

          Comment

          • Superfreak04
            D7 Elite Keymasher
            • Jan 2007
            • 2407

            #80
            Re: CEVO Season 15 - Counter-strike 1.6 [Team SOLO RULZ]

            I wasn't aware lolz. xD

            Comment

            • Poptronix
              Banned
              • Sep 2011
              • 82

              #81
              Re: CEVO Season 15 - Counter-strike 1.6 [Team SOLO RULZ]



              Anyways, I'll try going on CS tonight or so. I have my days off on saturday and monday

              Comment

              • Lain_Iwakura
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2003
                • 1000

                #82
                Re: CEVO Season 15 - Counter-strike 1.6 [Team SOLO RULZ]

                you guys better pray you:

                1) start ct side
                2) two ramp two in one rafters one mini nade squeaky one out post ct boxes err day
                3) stay bad )
                <citruschild> safs

                Comment

                • Poptronix
                  Banned
                  • Sep 2011
                  • 82

                  #83
                  Re: CEVO Season 15 - Counter-strike 1.6 [Team SOLO RULZ]

                  when i 10man i usually do

                  1 floors by boxes
                  1 mini/garage
                  1 rafters (usually guarding hut)
                  2 ramp (1 by wall/boxes and 1 by lowers/far boxes)

                  Let's hope we start CT side because my T side sucks


                  btw status to team: desktop mic + deathadder = win?

                  lets hope i get both for my birthday, but for sure i'm getting a deathadder
                  Last edited by Poptronix; 09-13-2011, 12:46 AM.

                  Comment

                  • LJRoX
                    Banned
                    • Mar 2005
                    • 2762

                    #84
                    Re: CEVO Season 15 - Counter-strike 1.6 [Team SOLO RULZ]

                    lol ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

                    Comment

                    • Superfreak04
                      D7 Elite Keymasher
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 2407

                      #85
                      Re: CEVO Season 15 - Counter-strike 1.6 [Team SOLO RULZ]

                      We got rolled. But we won I think, 4 or 3 rounds this time instead of one.

                      Comment

                      • LJRoX
                        Banned
                        • Mar 2005
                        • 2762

                        #86
                        Re: CEVO Season 15 - Counter-strike 1.6 [Team SOLO RULZ]

                        5 ROUNDS YAY

                        DiFfErEnCe M4K3R

                        1st half my view nig


                        2nd half my view
                        Last edited by LJRoX; 09-15-2011, 07:57 PM.

                        Comment

                        • FFRGreen
                          Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen
                          • Oct 2010
                          • 1151

                          #87
                          Re: CEVO Season 15 - Counter-strike 1.6 [Team SOLO RULZ]

                          Is this still going on? I would like to try out if it still is.

                          Comment

                          • LJRoX
                            Banned
                            • Mar 2005
                            • 2762

                            #88
                            Re: CEVO Season 15 - Counter-strike 1.6 [Team SOLO RULZ]

                            Yes, it is still going on. If you want, I'll check you out once I'm @ home.

                            Steam account is Slippified

                            Comment

                            • FFRGreen
                              Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen
                              • Oct 2010
                              • 1151

                              #89
                              Re: CEVO Season 15 - Counter-strike 1.6 [Team SOLO RULZ]

                              I am getting my computer on Wednesday so I will do it then.

                              Comment

                              Working...