CEVO Season 15 - Counter-strike 1.6 [Team SOLO RULZ]

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Superfreak04
    D7 Elite Keymasher
    • Jan 2007
    • 2407

    #16
    Re: CEVO Season 15 - Counter-strike 1.6 [Team SOLO RULZ]

    ****, we do need a server. ;_; How are we gonna do this? Is it possibly to play if we have to use the opponents server every time? lol

    Comment

    • LJRoX
      Banned
      • Mar 2005
      • 2762

      #17
      Re: CEVO Season 15 - Counter-strike 1.6 [Team SOLO RULZ]

      Right I forgot I was no longer in AiC. Well I can ask them if I can use their servers if ever. I'm pretty sure they'd let me.

      If ever, we can rent a server. We need to book it though so we can use it. There's an option like that on CEVO. And it's their server too so it'd be good in terms of competitive play (hopefully)

      Comment

      • Superfreak04
        D7 Elite Keymasher
        • Jan 2007
        • 2407

        #18
        Re: CEVO Season 15 - Counter-strike 1.6 [Team SOLO RULZ]

        Yeah lets try that.

        Comment

        • kommisar
          Dark Chancellor
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Jun 2005
          • 7328

          #19
          Re: CEVO Season 15 - Counter-strike 1.6 [Team SOLO RULZ]

          yeah thank god for that option lmao

          Comment

          • Brycexx
            FFR Veteran
            • Oct 2006
            • 438

            #20
            Re: CEVO Season 15 - Counter-strike 1.6 [Team SOLO RULZ]

            what is team password so i can join.... nvm failed to see the message at top about pm'ing
            Very Challenging AAA'S
            Turbulence

            Comment

            • LJRoX
              Banned
              • Mar 2005
              • 2762

              #21
              Re: CEVO Season 15 - Counter-strike 1.6 [Team SOLO RULZ]

              One more member and we're set.
              Btw I notice most of you are sometimes on during the morning.
              Once I get a job and shit I can start playing no problem without my parents bitching at me for playing too much cs -.-

              AiC kinda broke down a bit. I have access to their custom maps server so we can get some aim_ and awp_ maps down if you guys like. Their custom maps server isn't bad. But it isn't great either

              Comment

              • kommisar
                Dark Chancellor
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Jun 2005
                • 7328

                #22
                Re: CEVO Season 15 - Counter-strike 1.6 [Team SOLO RULZ]

                anything's good right now

                Comment

                • kommisar
                  Dark Chancellor
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Jun 2005
                  • 7328

                  #23
                  Re: CEVO Season 15 - Counter-strike 1.6 [Team SOLO RULZ]

                  WE GOT A 5TH. typhoon from otaku's dream has joined da roster. we can go in vent also

                  Comment

                  • Superfreak04
                    D7 Elite Keymasher
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 2407

                    #24
                    Re: CEVO Season 15 - Counter-strike 1.6 [Team SOLO RULZ]

                    >:]

                    Comment

                    • LJRoX
                      Banned
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 2762

                      #25
                      Re: CEVO Season 15 - Counter-strike 1.6 [Team SOLO RULZ]

                      wait did I ready myself? ?_?

                      Comment

                      • kommisar
                        Dark Chancellor
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Jun 2005
                        • 7328

                        #26
                        Re: CEVO Season 15 - Counter-strike 1.6 [Team SOLO RULZ]

                        nope

                        Comment

                        • LJRoX
                          Banned
                          • Mar 2005
                          • 2762

                          #27
                          Re: CEVO Season 15 - Counter-strike 1.6 [Team SOLO RULZ]

                          oh i thought i did lol
                          edit: there we go.
                          Last edited by LJRoX; 07-26-2011, 06:24 AM.

                          Comment

                          • LJRoX
                            Banned
                            • Mar 2005
                            • 2762

                            #28
                            Re: CEVO Season 15 - Counter-strike 1.6 [Team SOLO RULZ]

                            ok boys
                            what times are we comfortable practicing?

                            i'm pretty much ok on weekdays from 8am to 5pm EST
                            got nothing to do at that time anyways lol

                            Comment

                            • Superfreak04
                              D7 Elite Keymasher
                              • Jan 2007
                              • 2407

                              #29
                              Re: CEVO Season 15 - Counter-strike 1.6 [Team SOLO RULZ]

                              Anytime really for me. And I have a member from my clan that wants to join the team. @_@

                              Comment

                              • LJRoX
                                Banned
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 2762

                                #30
                                Re: CEVO Season 15 - Counter-strike 1.6 [Team SOLO RULZ]

                                That's fine. Tell him to PM me or kommisar first before anything.

                                Who is it btw?

                                Comment

                                Working...