Your favorite songs in video games

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • darklordsarumon9
    FFR Veteran
    • Feb 2005
    • 1777

    #61
    Re: Your favorite songs in video games

    Originally posted by LongGone
    ZOE 2
    Found a copy at a Play and Trade. They wanted $40.

    ...and I almost paid for it.

    Originally posted by RagedBerserker
    Ill take you for a ride... mvc2 character select theme... GREAT SONG

    TAKE YOU FOR A RIDE DA-NA-NANA-NANA-NA. That was the name of my 2's team on WoW haha.
    Originally posted by Choofers
    i was up aound 11 ish to my my mom textinin me over voaevover avo oover, asking if o wamt food from china so i said hai and off sent went to a p; blasnd buffet bu o wl who cares
    Originally posted by cetaka
    whats namine like in person

    Comment

    • demonllama6124
      im your grandpa!!!
      • Mar 2004
      • 1440

      #62
      Re: Your favorite songs in video games

      One winged angel
      Originally posted by nestlekwik
      Blue is my favorite color. Thus, anyone in the chat with a blue name is super awesome and deserves to have Chinese food.
      Originally posted by welsh_girl
      OP, WTFBrandon & demonllama6124

      Only Men here with Manly Man hairy legs.
      Originally posted by Velocity
      leonid, please shut the fuck up before I make you.
      Help decide which game I should play next. Trying to beat all my games
      http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...47#post4489647

      Comment

      • raskanally
        165th Top Average Player
        • Feb 2007
        • 292

        #63
        Re: Your favorite songs in video games

        the original version of Clash on the Big Bridge. Either that or the version in FFXII was good to.

        Still just Smashing away

        Comment

        • Emithith
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2008
          • 1784

          #64
          Re: Your favorite songs in video games

          Originally posted by raskanally
          the original version of Clash on the Big Bridge. Either that or the version in FFXII was good to.

          I love this one, when I heard it in game I was like "wat"

          While I like this one alot, it really feels like the new music artist was trying to 1UP Nobuo by remaking all the songs Nobuo was popular for.

          Comment

          • V-Ormix
            Banned
            • Aug 2008
            • 4677

            #65
            Re: Your favorite songs in video games

            I love birth of a god from ff7

            Comment

            • Squares, the Cube
              Companion Cube
              • Aug 2008
              • 69

              #66
              Re: Your favorite songs in video games

              Small list of some of my favorites:

              People Seized With Life - (Chrono Cross)
              600AD - (Chrono Trigger)
              Vigaku Remix - (Dead or Alive 4)
              Sweet Soul Brother (B.B. Rights Mix) - (Jet Set Radio Future)
              I Love Love You (Love Love Super Dimension Mix) - (Jet Set Radio Future)
              Salias Lied (Spooky Groovy) - (Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time)
              Salias Lied Spooky Groovy is a remixed version of the Lost Woods theme.
              Alice Moonlight/Twilight Theme - (No More Heroes 2: Desperate Struggle)
              Stairs of Fire - (Silent Hill 2)
              Flying Battery Zone Act 2 - (Sonic the Hedgehog 3)
              Sonic the Hedgehog 3 Ending Theme - (Sonic the Hedgehog 3)
              Healing Winds - (Soul Calibur II)
              Unwavering Resolve - (Soul Calibur II)
              Superman by Goldfinger - (Tony Hawk Pro Skater)

              I'm a clash of old school gaming with new age playing. So many other songs I could add to this list, but I just wanted to keep it short.

              Comment

              • Shikari
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2010
                • 2055

                #67
                Re: Your favorite songs in video games

                Daisuke Ishiwatari ftw:


                Daisuke Ishiwatari - Writhe In Pain (Millia's theme, Guilty Gear XX)
                Daisuke Ishiwatari - Momentary Life (Baiken's theme, Guilty Gear. Yes, the first version)
                Daisuke Ishiwatari - Awe of She (Dizzy's theme, Guilty Gear XX)
                Daisuke Ishiwatari - Keep Yourself Alive II (Sol's theme, Guilty Gear XX)
                Daisuke Ishiwatari - Suspicious Cook (Dr. Baldhead's theme, Guilty Gear)
                Daisuke Ishwiatari - Conclusion (Sol vs Ky's theme, Guilty Gear)
                Yasunori Mitsuda - The One Who's Torn Apart (Id's theme, Xenogears)
                Nobuo Uematsu - Overture (Final Fantasy VIII Opening Credits theme)
                Nobuo Uematsu - Compression of Time (The Wilderness, right before entering Ultimecia's Castle for the first time, Final Fantasy VIII)
                Nobuo Uematsu - Lunatic Pandora (Self-explanatory, Final Fantasy VIII)
                Koji Kondo & Toru Minegishi - Oath To Order (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask)

                I'll update when I remember more names.
                Last edited by Shikari; 01-24-2012, 06:18 AM.

                Originally posted by gold stinger
                Shikari for resident profile artist

                Comment

                • Squares, the Cube
                  Companion Cube
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 69

                  #68
                  Re: Your favorite songs in video games

                  Originally posted by Shikari
                  Daisuke Ishiwatari ftw:


                  Daisuke Ishiwatari - Writhe In Pain (Millia's theme, Guilty Gear XX)
                  Daisuke Ishiwatari - Momentary Life (Baiken's theme, Guilty Gear. Yes, the first version)
                  Daisuke Ishiwatari - Awe of She (Dizzy's theme, Guilty Gear XX)
                  Daisuke Ishiwatari - Keep Yourself Alive II (Sol's theme, Guilty Gear XX)
                  Daisuke Ishiwatari - Suspicious Cook (Dr. Baldhead's theme, Guilty Gear)
                  Daisuke Ishwiatari - Conclusion (Sol vs Ky's theme, Guilty Gear)
                  Yasunori Mitsuda - The One Who's Torn Apart (Id's theme, Xenogears)
                  Nobuo Uematsu - Overture (Final Fantasy VIII Opening Credits theme)
                  Nobuo Uematsu - Compression of Time (The Wilderness, right before entering Ultimecia's Castle for the first time, Final Fantasy VIII)
                  Nobuo Uematsu - Lunatic Pandora (Self-explanatory, Final Fantasy VIII)
                  Koji Kondo & Toru Minegishi - Oath To Order (The Legend Of Zelda: Majora's Mask)

                  I'll update when I remember more names.
                  Guilty Gear has some really great tracks. Not to mention its an amazing game. It will always exceed BlazBlue in my opinion.

                  I also tilt my hat to your liking of Nobuo Uematsu and Koji Konda. They have a huge selection on my MP3 player.

                  Comment

                  • Mau5
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2011
                    • 790

                    #69
                    Re: Your favorite songs in video games

                    SSX 2012 Will be released really soon. The soundtrack looks SICK.
                    Run-D.M.C. - "It's Tricky" (Remix)
                    Pretty Lights - "Hot Like Dimes"
                    Las Ketchup - "Kusha Las Payas" (Spain only)
                    Junkie XL - "No Remorse"
                    The Qemists featuring Wiley - "Dem Na Like Me" (Remix)
                    The Qemists - "Lifeline"
                    Bob Bradley ft. Nick McEnnally - "Shatter"
                    The Naked and Famous - "Young Blood"
                    Danny Byrd ft. I-Kay - "Ill Behaviour"
                    Noisia - "Could This Be"
                    DJ Shadow - "I Gotta Rokk" (Irn Mnky Swagger Mix)
                    Madeon - "Icarus"
                    The Sound of Arrows - "Into the Clouds" (Fear of Tigers Remix)
                    Camo & Krooked - "Portal"
                    Hey Monday - "Set Off"
                    Flux Pavillion - "I Can't Stop"
                    Two Door Cinema Club - "Something Good Can Work" (The Twelves Remix)
                    Ash - "Embers"
                    Mint Royale - "Singin' in the Rain"
                    Joker - "Milky Way"
                    Handsome Furs - "Damage"
                    The Submarines - "1940 (AmpLive Remix)"
                    Theophilus London - "I Stand Alone (SSX Edit)"
                    Nero - "Scorpions"
                    The Herbaliser - "What You Asked For"
                    Foster the People - "Houdini"
                    Au Revoir Simone - "Another Likely Story" (Neon Indian Remix)
                    Felguk feat. Example - "Plastic Smile"
                    Skrillex feat. Foreign Beggars & Bare Noize - "Scatta"
                    The Qemists - "Stompbox"
                    Konrad Old Money - "Big Error"
                    Chilly Gonzales - "You Can Dance" (Robotaki Remix)
                    Wretch 32 - "Traktor"
                    The Joy Formidable - "Austere"
                    How to start an argument online:
                    Step 1) Express an opinion
                    Step 2) Wait....

                    Originally posted by Arntonach
                    It's great to see how the internet works, it's mask of anonymity bringing out the worst in people.

                    Comment

                    • Poison-
                      Nope
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Nov 2010
                      • 3772

                      #70
                      Re: Your favorite songs in video games

                      Originally posted by Mau5
                      SSX 2012 Will be released really soon. The soundtrack looks SICK.
                      That's actually a sick soundtrack. Might have to try the game out just because of it

                      Comment

                      • Emithith
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2008
                        • 1784

                        #71
                        Re: Your favorite songs in video games


                        Speaking of Pokemon
                        I just had to post this

                        Comment

                        • kainivy
                          Rusty but still plays
                          • Jan 2008
                          • 144

                          #72
                          Re: Your favorite songs in video games

                          Theres a bunch of songs i like but some of them are:

                          Necromancers Theme (Castle Crashers)
                          The Show (Castle Crashers)
                          Reach for the Stars (Sonic Colors)
                          I am...All of me (Shadow the Hedgehog)


                          OT 9 D3 54th Place

                          OT 10 D3 49th Place

                          OT 12 D3 19th Place

                          OT 13 D4 50th Place

                          OT 13.5 D3 21st Place


                          The F*ck the Official Tournament Tournament (R2 Drop-Out)

                          Blitz Tourney Hi19Hi19 Edition 12th Place

                          Stuck at Home Tournament 9th Place

                          I'm Rusty Don't Remember

                          badman7772's Tournament of Hopelessness 8th Place

                          Comment

                          • -Fallen-
                            xqsite OG
                            • May 2005
                            • 2836

                            #73
                            Re: Your favorite songs in video games

                            Virtually every thing Nobuo Uematsu (especially FF7) the character themes were pretty epic at the time and still are. Turks and Aeris' theme come to mind as the absolute most memorable.

                            Chrono Trigger was virtually the same thing, the music was great throughout the entire game but obviously 600 A.D stand out at the best.
                            One of the original members of the xqsite + FFR community.
                            BlankZero - 15 year vet + RobbyZero - 15 year vet

                            Comment

                            • Crashfan3
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 2937

                              #74
                              Re: Your favorite songs in video games

                              Whatever the song is from the intro on Gradius III. Some of you may know I found a used SNES for cheap and I've been buying a few games for it, and I picked up Gradius III today, intro's bassline is pretty awesome.

                              Comment

                              • Kinx
                                Replicaaaaaaaa!
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Apr 2009
                                • 170

                                #75
                                Re: Your favorite songs in video games

                                a lot

                                Leap the Precipice - Eternal Sonata

                                The Bird Chirps, I sing - Tales of Legendia

                                Cutting Edge of Notion - Star Ocean 3

                                The Yaschas Massif - Final Fantasy XIII

                                Boneyard Flyby - Call of Duty: MW2

                                School - Tekken Tag Tournament

                                MGS4 ~Theme of Love~ (Brawl Version) - SSBB

                                Zero - Ace Combat Zero

                                'IDOLA' Have the Immortal Feather - PSO

                                Karma (English) - Tales of the Abyss

                                Your Affection - Persona 4

                                Winds of Madness - Resident Evil 5
                                Try my packs!














                                Comment

                                Working...