Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
    Threat Emulation
    FFR Simfile Author
    • May 2004
    • 5184

    #16
    Re: Zelda: Ocarina of Time

    I'm a big fan of this game. I would love nothing more than to see this remade for the Xbox360, but that will never happen. I don't want to hear about how this has/is being remade for some new Nintendo product, I expect this to have happened and I have no intention of playing on one of those consoles. Aside from the amazing graphics they could make for this game now, I would love to use a newer controller, I was never a big fan of the original for this game, despite the fact the control scheme was designed pretty much perfectly for this controller.

    Originally posted by Lightdarkness
    I'm light f**king darkness

    Comment

    • wargasm1
      Cowbelling FFR
      • Apr 2007
      • 1289

      #17
      Re: Zelda: Ocarina of Time

      Originally posted by PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
      I'm a big fan of this game. I would love nothing more than to see this remade for the Xbox360, but that will never happen. I don't want to hear about how this has/is being remade for some new Nintendo product, I expect this to have happened and I have no intention of playing on one of those consoles. Aside from the amazing graphics they could make for this game now, I would love to use a newer controller, I was never a big fan of the original for this game, despite the fact the control scheme was designed pretty much perfectly for this controller.
      theres a few modded versions for pc u know, but i know not what exactly.

      Comment

      • Poison-
        Nope
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Nov 2010
        • 3772

        #18
        Re: Zelda: Ocarina of Time

        Did you do any of the side quests or did you just finish the game?

        Comment

        • PrawnSkunk
          Administrator
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Administrator
          • Dec 2007
          • 3907

          #19
          Re: Zelda: Ocarina of Time

          I hate myself for never finishing the game, even though i've completed majora's mask ._.

          Comment

          • Poison-
            Nope
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2010
            • 3772

            #20
            Re: Zelda: Ocarina of Time

            Go finish it right now?

            Comment

            • Kibblre
              Caelondia Represent
              • Jul 2004
              • 1984

              #21
              Re: Zelda: Ocarina of Time

              Originally posted by ShAiOnEi
              Can I haz a digital copy of this by chance?
              I'm working on uploading it now.

              Last edited by Kibblre; 07-14-2011, 07:41 PM.
              Какой идиот придумал Бутерброд с дикобраза? Он хулиган и бездельник.

              Comment

              • Hwscottsmcgram
                FFR Player
                • Feb 2007
                • 128

                #22
                Re: Zelda: Ocarina of Time

                I played the game for the first time a few years ago. I was very skeptical about it. I thought it was decent, but towards the end I loved it. Its one of the best games I have ever played. The n64 version that is. I've never actually played the game on the n64, I purchased the gamecube edition with the bonus masterquest. I did everything possible in both. It was a mind-blowing experience for me. As for the 3ds version... I have no clue. I doubt that the 3ds version will bring me the same satisfaction that the original did. The newer edition has some pretty big shoes to fill.

                Comment

                • Poison-
                  Nope
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Nov 2010
                  • 3772

                  #23
                  Re: Zelda: Ocarina of Time

                  It's just an updated version of the game...how can they improve on perfection?
                  Make the graphics better? That doesn't make the game more fun to play...

                  Comment

                  • MyDoctrine_00
                    WaDaFah
                    • May 2007
                    • 370

                    #24
                    Re: Zelda: Ocarina of Time

                    I was never able to get all the Gold Skulltulas, and only the very first time I played did I get 18 total hearts, otherwise during replays I had just gotten the boss heart pieces and the very few super-easy ones.

                    Anyone else ever play with just the starting 3 hearts the whole game for some variance?
                    yo, I wouldn't do it.


                    THIS IS YOUR WARNING

                    LEAVE WHILE YOU CAN

                    SRSLY, GTFO

                    LAST CHANCE MAN

                    You kinda deserve it, now



                    THE GAME

                    You lose.








                    Comment

                    • Artic_counter
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 1002

                      #25
                      Re: Zelda: Ocarina of Time

                      That's what I'm doing right now lol.


                      Comment

                      • Valance
                        FFR Player
                        • Nov 2007
                        • 28

                        #26
                        Re: Zelda: Ocarina of Time

                        I'm gonna fess up. I still haven't beaten OoT even though I still own it (on the collector's edition for GC). Every time I try to play it, I end up stopping myself and playing Majora's Mask instead. I've always preferred MM anyways.

                        Comment

                        Working...