The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • igotrhythm
    Fractals!
    • Sep 2004
    • 6535

    #16
    Re: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

    Originally posted by T-Force
    The 3DS is totally worth getting. It's a portable system with the graphical capability rivaling a Gamecube or Wii, and building line-up, as well as a ton of built in hardware as well as a fair amount of Wi-fi options. Not to mention, with certain games, just passing by a person with a 3DS causes certain things with your game (Ex. Street Fighter IV. If both of you have a line-up of figures saved, your teams will fight each other).

    Mix in the Virtual Console, system playback with the DS (which allows Wi-fi through any router type), ability to get all of your DSiWare from the DSi/DSi XL and a fairly cheap price, why not?
    Bmah will be very happy to hear the part about wi-fi compatibility, I imagine.

    Never played the original, but the fact that it was considered good enough to remake screams at me that this is worth burning the dough for the system.
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    I literally spent 10 minutes in the library looking for the TWG forum on Smogon and couldn't find it what the fuck is this witchcraft IGR

    Comment

    • Kibblre
      Caelondia Represent
      • Jul 2004
      • 1984

      #17
      Re: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

      Originally posted by igotrhythm
      Bmah will be very happy to hear the part about wi-fi compatibility, I imagine.
      You have no idea how happy I was when I heard it would have the ability to connect through any encryption. It was a pain in the ass to go to WEP every time I wanted to play online.
      Какой идиот придумал Бутерброд с дикобраза? Он хулиган и бездельник.

      Comment

      • bmah
        shots FIRED
        Profile Moderator
        FFR Simfile Author
        Global Moderator
        • Oct 2003
        • 8448

        #18
        Re: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

        Yes, yes I am happy about WPA encryption.

        And I've recently got a 3DS and it IS worth it. If you can wait, maybe save up until a new color comes out.

        Comment

        • T-Force
          Your world ends with you
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jan 2007
          • 4753

          #19
          Re: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D

          Originally posted by Kibblre
          Trevor, despite the tension of the Stanley Cup thread, I feel as if we could be friends. Feel free to add my to your 3DS friends list:

          2578-3132-3844
          If, by tension, we mean Blackhawks fan/Canucks hater vs. Canucks fan, then s'all good. Hockey fans are hockey fans, just with preferences.

          I'll post mine in a tad.
          2105-8651-1109
          Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

          Comment

          Working...