Hail to the King Baby

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TheRapingDragon
    A car crash mind
    • Aug 2005
    • 9788

    #16
    Re: Hail to the King Baby

    Just what I want- a mid-90s shooter in a glossy 2011 shell.
    Last edited by TheRapingDragon; 01-27-2011, 01:04 PM.

    Comment

    • Crashfan3
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 2937

      #17
      Re: Hail to the King Baby

      [dukevoice] Eat shit, and die. [/dukevoice]

      Hellllll yessssssss...

      Comment

      • MrGiggles
        Senior Member
        • Aug 2005
        • 2846

        #18
        Re: Hail to the King Baby

        Originally posted by omega_grunt666
        Favorite part of the trailer is... THE RELEASE DATE!

        Day after my birthday FTW =D
        Yeah I'm pretty pleased too, it's two days after my 21'st, so I can get sauced and play Duke Nukem which sounds awesome

        Comment

        • ddrace
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2005
          • 127

          #19
          Re: Hail to the King Baby

          Originally posted by dAnceguy117
          I think I want Duke's controller from the trailer almost as much as I want the game. I wonder if the middle button brings up the normal menu, or if it just makes the 360 self-destruct.

          by the by, what's up ddrace? long time no see
          Not much. Been busy with life and all that jazz that comes with it. Just wanted to post the awesome news about Duke here. I might try to be more active, but not really into putting arrows to songs anymore.

          Good to see there are other Duke fans here on this forum. I pre-ordered this thing a couple weeks back. I know I'll be busy playing this game for hours on end. I wish I could play this all week instead of going to work.

          The part that makes me laugh the most during the trailer is when he's at the urinal.
          Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

          Comment

          • foilman8805
            smoke wheat hail satin
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Sep 2006
            • 5704

            #20
            Re: Hail to the King Baby

            That was a bad ass trailer.

            Comment

            • EzExZeRo7497
              ⠀
              • Dec 2010
              • 6858

              #21
              Re: Hail to the King Baby

              That trailer looks pretty epic. However I have doubts that it'll release, it's been delayed for over 10 years. If it releases though, that'll be nice!

              Comment

              • who_cares973
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2006
                • 15407

                #22
                Re: Hail to the King Baby

                10 year delay ****ing wow

                Comment

                • revolutionomega
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Mar 2006
                  • 2240

                  #23
                  Re: Hail to the King Baby

                  Yeah all sorts of company drama, changing hands, bankruptcies, changes, graphics, etc.

                  I'm here to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and I'm all outta gum.

                  Damn it's hot.

                  Holy.... ****


                  Anyways. Trailer was epic, gameplay looks epic and will induce some serious nostalgia. I think it will definitely be 2011, not 90's, but will still have the flavor and sass introduced in the 90's Nukem games.

                  Also - looking forward to the new Twisted Metal for PS3
                  "AW MAN, WE SUCK AGAIN!"
                  - Rob Schneider, The Waterboy (1998)

                  Comment

                  • dAnceguy117
                    new hand moves = dab
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Dec 2002
                    • 10103

                    #24
                    Re: Hail to the King Baby

                    Originally posted by ddrace
                    Not much. Been busy with life and all that jazz that comes with it. Just wanted to post the awesome news about Duke here. I might try to be more active, but not really into putting arrows to songs anymore.
                    sweet, same here. it was thoughtful of you to come back and spread the good word! haha.

                    Originally posted by EzExZeRo7497
                    That trailer looks pretty epic. However I have doubts that it'll release, it's been delayed for over 10 years.
                    I really think you can put your doubts to rest. Gearbox is too reliable a developer to perpetuate the fiasco this title has been for so long.

                    Comment

                    • bmah
                      shots FIRED
                      Profile Moderator
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      Global Moderator
                      • Oct 2003
                      • 8448

                      #25
                      Re: Hail to the King Baby

                      Aww, now the game's name has little significance. If it's gonna be released, it's not gonna be Duke Nuken Forever anymore.

                      Comment

                      • revolutionomega
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Mar 2006
                        • 2240

                        #26
                        Re: Hail to the King Baby

                        Originally posted by bmah
                        Aww, now the game's name has little significance. If it's gonna be released, it's not gonna be Duke Nuken Forever anymore.
                        It still will be because it took forever and will be forever after probably the last DN game ever made.
                        "AW MAN, WE SUCK AGAIN!"
                        - Rob Schneider, The Waterboy (1998)

                        Comment

                        • ddrace
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 127

                          #27
                          Re: Hail to the King Baby

                          Some new news has surfaced. Check out this link.



                          I'm getting more excited after every update.

                          Comment

                          • justin_ator
                            🥓<strong><span style="col
                            • Mar 2007
                            • 7648

                            #28
                            Re: Hail to the King Baby

                            Originally posted by revolutionomega
                            Also - looking forward to the new Twisted Metal for PS3
                            Totally agree with this statement.

                            Comment

                            Working...