Call of Duty: Black Ops

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • NFD
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2007
    • 4715

    #61
    Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops

    Originally posted by LoneW0lf
    We will have to see. I think black ops is looking good, if they can get it done in 2 years then why wait any longer?

    Also the no SOH pro for snipers is pretty ****ing gay. If you get quickscoped by someone running around with a sniper than you deserve it.
    Any gun in the game can beat someone quickscoping, only time I ever die by it is when I'm not looking at the sniper guy.
    What is up with secondaries? I know there's no shotgun secondaries(thank ****ing god) but is it like cod4 when no akimbo option?


    and to say quickly, L4D2 was terrible compared to L4D1, but still a decent game.
    jesus kiddo, it's only been one year since MW2, one.

    Comment

    • LoneW0lf
      ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ Bears ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ
      • May 2008
      • 1800

      #62
      Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops

      Originally posted by NFD
      jesus kiddo, it's only been one year since MW2, one.
      jesus kiddo, treyarch didn't make mw2, they made WAW. and that came out 2 years ago.
      I hate my name.

      Comment

      • RawrInc
        FFR Player
        • May 2008
        • 54

        #63
        Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops

        Can't wait for the midnight release party, free monster!

        Comment

        • virus003
          FFR Veteran
          • Feb 2008
          • 1822

          #64
          Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops

          Originally posted by LoneW0lf
          We will have to see. I think black ops is looking good, if they can get it done in 2 years then why wait any longer?

          Also the no SOH pro for snipers is pretty ****ing gay. If you get quickscoped by someone running around with a sniper than you deserve it.
          Any gun in the game can beat someone quickscoping, only time I ever die by it is when I'm not looking at the sniper guy.
          What is up with secondaries? I know there's no shotgun secondaries(thank ****ing god) but is it like cod4 when no akimbo option?


          and to say quickly, L4D2 was terrible compared to L4D1, but still a decent game.
          you're ****ing dumb


          there is shotgun secondaries


          and SoH pro being disabled for snipers is a DAMN good idea, makes little kids shut the **** up about hardscopes and ****

          Originally posted by XUioX
          too hard and too long.. the rest of it was easy though.
          Originally posted by roundb0x
          i still have photos of my dad dickfeeding me when i was like 5
          Originally posted by who_cares973
          stop back seat modding its annoying

          Comment

          • Elite Ninja
            Kawaii Desu
            Event Staff
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Mar 2007
            • 4828

            #65
            Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops

            I swear there are a lot of people who don't know much about COD games -_-
            Best AAA = Aballava(?) + Serious Shit (97)
            Best SDG = Fushigi Usagi Milk Tei 8-0-0-3 (101)
            Best Score = do i smile? 3-0-0-3 (100)

            Comment

            • ninjaKIWI
              plain old ugly ass dumbas
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2006
              • 3307

              #66
              Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops

              Originally posted by hardboiledovaries
              I was referring to the "I think Valve is the best game developer ever!" line, but that too. Well, I'm out before I derail the topic even more.
              Valve DLCs are free, they've released a few free games, Portal was free for a while, etc. I'm not thinking in terms of content, but in how they deal with their content. There is no game developer that is more for the customer than Valve.
              Originally posted by Jewpinthethird
              "Hey Keywii" Said Foil in a raspy voice.
              "Hey Foil. What's that you got there?" inquired Keywii.
              "Oh, just my cock." Replied Foil.
              "That just will not do." was keywii's response as she lunged for the scissors, pulled the blades apart, and clamped them down on the base of foil's shaft. Blood start gushing out of the wound where his penis used to be.
              "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Yelled Foil in horror.
              "Don't worry. I'm a wizard" uttered Keywii. And with that, Foil's penis grew back.

              Comment

              • Chic1223
                FFR Player
                • Dec 2005
                • 44

                #67
                Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops

                I already pre-ordered mine for my ps3

                Comment

                • Dreddshott
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 481

                  #68
                  Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops

                  Black Ops Modded video

                  They can't take it online though when the dashboard update comes out, Which is good news

                  Comment

                  • The-Persian-King
                    Banned
                    • Oct 2009
                    • 66

                    #69
                    Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops

                    Originally posted by Dreddshott
                    Black Ops Modded video

                    They can't take it online though when the dashboard update comes out, Which is good news
                    Thank god

                    Comment

                    • phe0nixblade
                      Praise the sun mofo
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 4281

                      #70
                      Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops

                      Originally posted by virus003
                      you're ****ing dumb


                      there is shotgun secondaries


                      and SoH pro being disabled for snipers is a DAMN good idea, makes little kids shut the **** up about hardscopes and ****
                      oh hey by the way, don't make yourself look like a jackass when treyarch themselves has said theres no shotgun secondaries
                      ****ing idiot

                      Comment

                      • Brycexx
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Oct 2006
                        • 438

                        #71
                        Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops

                        im looking forward to gun game mode. loved that in counter strike so glad to see it in black ops
                        Very Challenging AAA'S
                        Turbulence

                        Comment

                        • phe0nixblade
                          Praise the sun mofo
                          • Sep 2005
                          • 4281

                          #72
                          Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops

                          i used to play gg all the time as well
                          didnt gg start in quake or something though

                          Comment

                          • welsh_girl
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2004
                            • 1366

                            #73
                            Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops

                            Originally posted by ninjaKIWI
                            There is no game developer that is more for the customer than Valve.
                            I agree so much with this.

                            Anyway...

                            Pre-Ordered Black-Ops for PS3 (Got some cool **** for putting £10 down in advance)

                            Theatre Mode is gonna be sick, so far the highlight of Multi-Player for me... ever had those WTF moments you wish you could see again and again on CoD.

                            Remote control car looks pretty nifty too.

                            Comment

                            • phe0nixblade
                              Praise the sun mofo
                              • Sep 2005
                              • 4281

                              #74
                              Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops

                              with theatre you don't even need a capture card for montages anymore..
                              sweet balls

                              Comment

                              • Brycexx
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Oct 2006
                                • 438

                                #75
                                Re: Call of Duty: Black Ops

                                Originally posted by phe0nixblade
                                i used to play gg all the time as well
                                didnt gg start in quake or something though
                                i think so i just played it cs more than anything else. I also pre-ordered a dedicated server today so all you people who play on pc will be more than welcome on my server come release.
                                Very Challenging AAA'S
                                Turbulence

                                Comment

                                Working...