The absolute WORST or HARDEST game you wish you never played in the first place

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Crashfan3
    FFR Player
    • Nov 2006
    • 2937

    #16
    Re: The absolute WORST or HARDEST game you wish you never played in the first place

    Hardest: Hard Relay Mario. I mean... ****in' come on.
    Here's a guy who beat it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqog-br6nhY

    Worst: Payori-pachi no Densetsu
    Some kind of Digimon rip-off which IIRC was for the PSX.

    Comment

    • Dr. Sakuya, PhD
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2009
      • 3

      #17
      Re: The absolute WORST or HARDEST game you wish you never played in the first place



      Need I say more? (note this goes under "hardest" as it is certainly not the worst game I've ever played.)

      Edit: maybe I do need to say more, I mean Touhou in general not just PCB.
      Last edited by Dr. Sakuya, PhD; 09-10-2009, 05:53 PM. Reason: I must construct additional clarification.

      Comment

      • DossarLX ODI
        Batch Manager
        Game Manager
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Mar 2008
        • 15013

        #18
        Re: The absolute WORST or HARDEST game you wish you never played in the first place

        Originally posted by who_cares973
        life
        Yup. Hardest game. You can't win it. lmfao

        Real life not that board game called LIFE lol
        Originally posted by hi19hi19
        oh boy, it's STIFF, I'll stretch before I sit down at the computer so not I'm not as STIFF next time I step a file

        Comment

        • samurai7694
          바보
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2008
          • 4640

          #19
          Re: The absolute WORST or HARDEST game you wish you never played in the first place

          I was so damn near the boss of life but my 1up ran out.

          anyways, I think the hardest game that I have played was IWBTG. I know it's an obvious one but it's true. I'm stuck at the Mike Tyson boss rofl. I would like to add two more though, The Lion King and Rayman.

          the worst game has to be Tic Tac Toe. It's so boring after a while. I even invented Asian Tic Tac Toe during Math class last year and it is challenging lol.

          Comment

          • Wineandbread
            Custom User Title
            • Oct 2007
            • 2105

            #20
            Re: The absolute WORST or HARDEST game you wish you never played in the first place

            Touhou games are pretty hard as shmups, but I'm pretty sure Mushihimesama Futari and a handful of others are harder. Also, I didn't think STB had difficulties. (I gots to level 10 recently lolol) O_o

            Worst game: Big Rigs 8)
            Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
            my semen is flying through the air as we speak
            We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

            Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017


            Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.


            Comment

            • delossantosj_2
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2007
              • 108

              #21
              Re: The absolute WORST or HARDEST game you wish you never played in the first place

              devil may cry 3

              Comment

              • Xiaounlimited
                Eaguru
                • Jul 2005
                • 2832

                #22
                Re: The absolute WORST or HARDEST game you wish you never played in the first place

                I could never beat Big Rigs
                Why would you put that in your signature? You've lost your signature rights for a month. (You'll get them back on March 10th, 2012.)

                Comment

                • Xx{Midnight}xX
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2007
                  • 8548

                  #23
                  Re: The absolute WORST or HARDEST game you wish you never played in the first place

                  THE GAME.

                  And N64 superman game. What a load of ****.

                  Comment

                  • Wineandbread
                    Custom User Title
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 2105

                    #24
                    Re: The absolute WORST or HARDEST game you wish you never played in the first place

                    I really want to try that N64 Superman game but I can't find it anywhere locally
                    Guess I'll just have to find it on the internet somewhere

                    @Xiao: But... you're winner!
                    Originally posted by Gundam-Dude
                    my semen is flying through the air as we speak
                    We climb up a lot of ladders, and fall down a lot of chutes.

                    Taking "all" oddjobs! PM me requests. Requests filled: 2 last active Mar. 6th, 2017


                    Keep it real pls. Will deny requests I cannot manage.


                    Comment

                    Working...