I need some truly hard games to beat

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MrRubix
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2026
    • 8340

    #61
    Re: I need some truly hard games to beat

    +1 for Silver Surfer

    That **** was hard
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

    Comment

    • korny
      It's Saint Pepsi bitch
      • May 2004
      • 4385

      #62
      Re: I need some truly hard games to beat

      Well I beat ninja gaiden last night. I liked the music a lot. I thought the boss battles were fairly easy tho compared to levels 4, 5 and 6. Surprised I just now played this game it's definitely a classic.

      I'll buy silver surfer this week to see what the hype is all about.

      Comment

      • bLasTamos
        FFR Veteran
        • Jun 2008
        • 137

        #63
        Re: I need some truly hard games to beat

        Originally posted by MrRubix
        I've beaten IWBTG on VH mode
        Wow that's... hard lol

        Originally posted by MrRubix
        Impossible Mode would require... an absurd amount of practice
        And luck.

        Btw since you learn to play these hard games like I've learnt 1+1 = 2, I'd like to know how much time you need to finish this 12-second level of the beta version of my platformer:
        http://www.kongregate.com/games/bLas...eta?level=2465

        Same for you korny, if you want a small flash challenge.

        Comment

        • bluguerrilla
          FFR Player
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Apr 2006
          • 3966

          #64
          Re: I need some truly hard games to beat

          Little nemo was pretty hard. And zexyz.

          Comment

          • ~Zero~
            FFR Veteran
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Nov 2006
            • 1556

            #65
            Re: I need some truly hard games to beat

            Blaster Master
            Kid Icarus
            Batman ?


            Originally posted by Xiaounlimited
            More like Tier ~0~

            Comment

            • playe
              FFR Player
              • May 2007
              • 86

              #66
              Re: I need some truly hard games to beat

              has anyone thought of suggesting kaizo mario?
              I know it's hard because I have to load state every stinkin' second!
              oh and you can play IWBTG with a controller,you just have to configure the controls to play it like that.

              Comment

              • Supergoku158
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2005
                • 3

                #67
                Re: I need some truly hard games to beat

                yeah try silver surfer on the nes one of the hardest if not just unfair games i have ever played. If you want something really hard check it out.

                Comment

                • demonllama6124
                  im your grandpa!!!
                  • Mar 2004
                  • 1440

                  #68
                  Re: I need some truly hard games to beat

                  play yo noid! for the nes if you wanna talk about unfair
                  Originally posted by nestlekwik
                  Blue is my favorite color. Thus, anyone in the chat with a blue name is super awesome and deserves to have Chinese food.
                  Originally posted by welsh_girl
                  OP, WTFBrandon & demonllama6124

                  Only Men here with Manly Man hairy legs.
                  Originally posted by Velocity
                  leonid, please shut the fuck up before I make you.
                  Help decide which game I should play next. Trying to beat all my games
                  http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...47#post4489647

                  Comment

                  • korny
                    It's Saint Pepsi bitch
                    • May 2004
                    • 4385

                    #69
                    Re: I need some truly hard games to beat

                    I've heard yo noid! Is pretty hard as well. I'll check it out.

                    Comment

                    • demonllama6124
                      im your grandpa!!!
                      • Mar 2004
                      • 1440

                      #70
                      Re: I need some truly hard games to beat

                      i own the original nes version, have no idea how i came to get it, but i could never beat the last few levels but it always made me want dominos TM pizza
                      Originally posted by nestlekwik
                      Blue is my favorite color. Thus, anyone in the chat with a blue name is super awesome and deserves to have Chinese food.
                      Originally posted by welsh_girl
                      OP, WTFBrandon & demonllama6124

                      Only Men here with Manly Man hairy legs.
                      Originally posted by Velocity
                      leonid, please shut the fuck up before I make you.
                      Help decide which game I should play next. Trying to beat all my games
                      http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...47#post4489647

                      Comment

                      • who_cares973
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 15407

                        #71
                        Re: I need some truly hard games to beat

                        blast corps all platinum is hard but its a fun game

                        Comment

                        • Adamaja456
                          Absurd
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 6433

                          #72
                          Re: I need some truly hard games to beat

                          pong

                          im glad i could help<3


                          582 Tier Points(Tier 3)
                          602 AAAs(517+23+62)
                          People who bought me subscriptions/tokens:
                          DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months)
                          ~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months)
                          4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months)
                          Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2)
                          dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)

                          Comment

                          • samurai7694
                            바보
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2008
                            • 4640

                            #73
                            Re: I need some truly hard games to beat

                            Rayman 1 is tough IMO try beating the whole game in a day.

                            Comment

                            • MalReynolds
                              CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                              • Sep 2003
                              • 6571

                              #74
                              Re: I need some truly hard games to beat

                              Originally posted by korny
                              I've heard yo noid! Is pretty hard as well. I'll check it out.
                              It's because near the end of the game, the game actually cheats, making it entirely up to luck.
                              "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                              "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                              My new novel:

                              Maledictions: The Offering.

                              Now in Paperback!

                              Comment

                              • Izzy
                                Snek
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2003
                                • 9195

                                #75
                                Re: I need some truly hard games to beat

                                Originally posted by korny
                                Can't use controllers when using emulators. Controllers are a must.

                                I use a controller on my emulators. Would never play without it.

                                Comment

                                Working...