I need some truly hard games to beat

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • korny
    It's Saint Pepsi bitch
    • May 2004
    • 4385

    #46
    Re: I need some truly hard games to beat

    Well I wish you the best of luck. Not an easy game to beat by any means.

    Comment

    • bLasTamos
      FFR Veteran
      • Jun 2008
      • 137

      #47
      Re: I need some truly hard games to beat

      I Wanna Be The Guy impossible mode.
      Sure it's not nintendo but the theme is there. Probably you won't be able to finish the impossible mode anyway.



      Edit: It will still be a nice challenge since you say you have some free time to spare lol

      Comment

      • korny
        It's Saint Pepsi bitch
        • May 2004
        • 4385

        #48
        Re: I need some truly hard games to beat

        Originally posted by bLasTamos
        I Wanna Be The Guy impossible mode.
        Sure it's not nintendo but the theme is there. Probably you won't be able to finish the impossible mode anyway.



        Edit: It will still be a nice challenge since you say you have some free time to spare lol
        I've already stated that I'm aware of the difficulty for IWBTG, and that I'd have an honest chance were I to use a snes controller.

        Comment

        • Sir Psycho
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2008
          • 423

          #49
          Re: I need some truly hard games to beat

          This really makes me wanna play Super GnG Pro.
          Originally posted by chardish
          I need the most bitching recipe for chili you have. None of that nancy-boy Wendy's ****. Bring out the stuff you feed your Hispanic Texan friends, mother****er.

          Comment

          • jugglinguy
            Use me as a porta-potty
            • Dec 2006
            • 4319

            #50
            Re: I need some truly hard games to beat

            Originally posted by MrRubix
            I'll do some Doom2/Doom3 Nightmare runs tonight in VC if anyone's interested in seeing how Doom was meant to be played


            *This is also a challenge! Anyone care to race?
            Umm.. When's this happening?
            Originally posted by Jem
            Jem is my name. No one else is the same!

            You're Aja Leith of the Holograms! You're very exotic, intelligent and sophisticated.

            Comment

            • dAnceguy117
              new hand moves = dab
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Dec 2002
              • 10103

              #51
              Re: I need some truly hard games to beat

              korny, Dualshock controllers are honestly just like SNES ones, but with a much better d-pad. buuuuut:

              http://cgi.ebay.com/Super-Nintendo-S...QQcmdZViewItem

              I'm not sure exactly how good the response times are on those kinds of things, but it might be worth a shot.

              In terms of games, some random link tells me that Ninja Gaiden, Back to the Future, The Adventures of Bayou Billy, and Silver Surfer are tough. I don't have much first-hand experience, although I did play Bayou Billy. I don't remember it being exceptionally hard, but I'll take this person's word for it.

              Comment

              • korny
                It's Saint Pepsi bitch
                • May 2004
                • 4385

                #52
                Re: I need some truly hard games to beat

                Originally posted by dAnceguy117
                korny, Dualshock controllers are honestly just like SNES ones, but with a much better d-pad. buuuuut:

                http://cgi.ebay.com/Super-Nintendo-S...QQcmdZViewItem

                I'm not sure exactly how good the response times are on those kinds of things, but it might be worth a shot.

                In terms of games, some random link tells me that Ninja Gaiden, Back to the Future, The Adventures of Bayou Billy, and Silver Surfer are tough. I don't have much first-hand experience, although I did play Bayou Billy. I don't remember it being exceptionally hard, but I'll take this person's word for it.
                Something having a better D-pad than the super nintendo?! Blasphemy!

                Whoa usb adapter. Now that's sexy. Might have to look into that.

                I'm playing ninja gaiden right now. Getting juggled is really annoying. I'm on level 4 right now...

                Comment

                • Patashu
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Apr 2006
                  • 8609

                  #53
                  Re: I need some truly hard games to beat

                  Oh oh, challenge. Successfully refuel in Top Gear.
                  Patashu makes Chiptunes in Famitracker:
                  http://soundcloud.com/patashu/8bit-progressive-metal-fading-world
                  http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/Mechadragon/smallpackbanner.png
                  Best non-AAAs: ERx8 v2 (14-1-0-4), Hajnal (3-0-0-0), RunnyMorning (8-0-0-4), Xeno-Flow (1-0-0-3), Blue Rose (35-2-0-20), Ketsarku (14-0-0-0), Silence (1-0-0-0), Lolo (14-1-0-1)
                  http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee301/xiaoven/solorulzsig.png

                  Comment

                  • MrRubix
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2026
                    • 8340

                    #54
                    Re: I need some truly hard games to beat

                    I've beaten IWBTG on VH mode -- Impossible Mode would require... an absurd amount of practice
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

                    Comment

                    • korny
                      It's Saint Pepsi bitch
                      • May 2004
                      • 4385

                      #55
                      Re: I need some truly hard games to beat

                      Originally posted by Patashu
                      Oh oh, challenge. Successfully refuel in Top Gear.
                      Top Gear, the racing game for the snes? Refuel and win on championship mode can be hard in some places especially that race in the netherlands with the ridiculous turns and huge ass signs but I did that all the time no prob. I'm amazing at that game. I would do it without nitros since the computer never used it.

                      Comment

                      • leonid
                        I am leonid
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Oct 2008
                        • 8080

                        #56
                        Re: I need some truly hard games to beat

                        Originally posted by MrRubix
                        I've beaten IWBTG on VH mode -- Impossible Mode would require... an absurd amount of practice
                        .....

                        Whore!



                        jk you're the guy D:



                        Proud member of Team No

                        Comment

                        • Oni-Paranoia
                          No fucks
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 2440

                          #57
                          Re: I need some truly hard games to beat

                          Smash TV for Sega Genesis..

                          P.s. Battle Toads

                          Comment

                          • leonid
                            I am leonid
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Oct 2008
                            • 8080

                            #58
                            Re: I need some truly hard games to beat

                            Silver Surfer



                            Proud member of Team No

                            Comment

                            • Patashu
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Apr 2006
                              • 8609

                              #59
                              Re: I need some truly hard games to beat

                              No, not Top Gear...that one with the fighter plane, that's infamous for being really really hard to refuel in. Ace Gear or something? I know the angry vg nerd did an episode on it, I'll go check

                              EDIT: It's Top GUN, sorry
                              Patashu makes Chiptunes in Famitracker:
                              http://soundcloud.com/patashu/8bit-progressive-metal-fading-world
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v216/Mechadragon/smallpackbanner.png
                              Best non-AAAs: ERx8 v2 (14-1-0-4), Hajnal (3-0-0-0), RunnyMorning (8-0-0-4), Xeno-Flow (1-0-0-3), Blue Rose (35-2-0-20), Ketsarku (14-0-0-0), Silence (1-0-0-0), Lolo (14-1-0-1)
                              http://i231.photobucket.com/albums/ee301/xiaoven/solorulzsig.png

                              Comment

                              • korny
                                It's Saint Pepsi bitch
                                • May 2004
                                • 4385

                                #60
                                Re: I need some truly hard games to beat

                                I've already beaten every battletoads game and have beaten top gun they're on my list on the 1st page.

                                Silver surfer is on the top of my list.

                                Also, I'm level 5-3 ninja gaiden. The jumping green ninjas are ****ing annoying as balls.

                                Comment

                                Working...