World of Warcraft

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Ground_Breaker
    FFR Veteran
    • Jun 2007
    • 789

    #436
    Re: Who here playes WoW?

    Originally posted by Gun92
    Lucky...I usually have to wait till about 1 est which is like...2 hours from now...what the hell am I supposed to do?
    Read theorycrafting about your class. That's a great time-sink.

    http://elitistjerks.com/f31/
    fgsfds

    Comment

    • Arrio
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2008
      • 181

      #437
      Re: Who here playes WoW?

      I Love the New Talents they are giving to Mages. i mean MORE CRITS PLEASE!!

      Comment

      • s0ulst0n3
        <SPACE FOR RENT>
        • Sep 2006
        • 2076

        #438
        Re: Who here playes WoW?

        Originally posted by Arrio
        A gnomer if you want.
        Ew, who even likes that instance.
        PM me if you want to rent my custom title. :3
        ~Far too many years of chaos and unrest, far too many voices brutally supressed!~

        Comment

        • Arrio
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2008
          • 181

          #439
          Re: Who here playes WoW?

          I did. Theres like 6 Quests in there. and i like the Quest reward thats Leather. becuase i have a Twink 29 Druid

          Comment

          • Nubzpwnzer
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2007
            • 90

            #440
            Re: Who here playes WoW?

            34 lock lol by the time you get 70 wotlk will be out. By the way my hunter is nitrix. Your best bet would be to reroll hunter/spriest/tank/restoshammy or druid. Survival hunters will not replace spriest but will be much better. Also I plan on rolling bmhunter/spriest in 2v2 in arena if you guys could let me know if either the 51/15/5 would be better or 50/21. The only thing i see getting the last talent in the bm tree for is the new chimera pet due to the 5k crits in bestial wrath. But with the 50/21 i get scatter shot. Bm hunter and spriest will probably be one of the best 2v2 combos on top of that i won't have to respec and spend 50g everytime I do pvp. Plus the spriest will have amazing burst dps and you can't burn them down due to their last talent, so if you guys can put in your input (lol) I would appreciate it. Plus any word on if the near bears will be a timed chest or will be from a rep faction or what. Personally either would be fine, i spent 8k gold on coilfang arnaments and did most of the quest. Playing the ah makes a lot of money but even if I do just decided to do pvp I can just buy the mount later on like I did with my amani war bear.

            Comment

            • Gun92
              The Paragon of Perfection
              • Aug 2006
              • 4826

              #441
              Re: Who here playes WoW?

              Uhhh I already have a lvl 70 Hunter...I don't need two and I'm not a good tank player, I've tried. And I'm sure I can hit 70 before WotLK comes out, I've only been playing my lock on and off for 2 weeks.

              Comment

              • Arrio
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2008
                • 181

                #442
                Re: Who here playes WoW?

                New Topic. Hows The World PvP on everyones Servers?

                Azgalor blows

                Comment

                • Gun92
                  The Paragon of Perfection
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 4826

                  #443
                  Re: Who here playes WoW?

                  I'm gonna go with the assumption you mean things like in Hellfire and what not...if thats the case, its boring ~shrug~

                  Comment

                  • roundbox
                    fhqwhgads
                    • Feb 2005
                    • 2086

                    #444
                    Re: Who here playes WoW?

                    Halaa is mainly Alliance controlled in our server and it kinda blows since it's my current chance for World PvP.

                    Also the Alliance on my server (Feathermoon. It's RP but I didn't pick it. Blame my friend) are complete assholes. I was flagged from a Halaa cap the previous night in Garadar (at this point I was level 65), and left to turn in a quest at the Throne of the Elements. Some 70 Hunter was fishing, minding his own business. I paused to look at him for a second just to see his name turn red.

                    I guess I'm a threat to people 5 levels higher than me with full PvP gear
                    Originally posted by the sun fan
                    I'd be too tiny to be a bouncer



                    Comment

                    • Ground_Breaker
                      FFR Veteran
                      • Jun 2007
                      • 789

                      #445
                      Re: Who here playes WoW?

                      Terokkar is a PvE server, so there's not a whole lot of action.

                      But when there is action, it comes in huge packages. A certain evening about a month ago comes to mind when the top two Horde PvE guilds grouped up and rampaged through Stormwind up to the child king, killing everyone in their path. It took the top Alliance PvE guild, the top Alliance PvP guild (which was only about 5 people, but all decked in S3/Vindicator's), and about 30 other 70s to finally get rid of them. About fifteen minutes later, my guild's raid leaders split up and took three 40-man raid groups (of all kinds of people from different guilds) into Undercity and killed every single person and NPC in the whole damn place, it was amazing.

                      Unfortunately, that was about the most spectacular PvP event on our server ever. Nowadays it's more just harassment on the Island and some scattered ganking. Not really anything too serious.
                      fgsfds

                      Comment

                      • Arrio
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2008
                        • 181

                        #446
                        Re: Who here playes WoW?

                        The Horde on my Server raided IF the other day. they tried to kill the Dwarven King. but you know how that goes. now on our server forums, their claiming we sucked becuase we did nothing to stop em. and laughing at us for failing to raid IF. and a Mage friend of mine made it clear to those cocky Hordies. He said " yes we fail at trying to throw together a random 30 people to raid Org. in a hurry. When you guys brag at putting together a full 40 man raid, fully decked in S4/S3 and Guardian gear, All prepared and well organized, and laughing at Allies for trying to kill you in our Blues+. GG Horde."

                        Comment

                        • Mans0n
                          Sun and Stars
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Sep 2006
                          • 2907

                          #447
                          Re: Who here playes WoW?

                          someone tell me why this game is so addicting?
                          ive been playing it for 2 days straight and am lvl 25.
                          http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Br0wnbread



                          Check out my band profile and give it a like! :P

                          Comment

                          • Arrio
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2008
                            • 181

                            #448
                            Re: Who here playes WoW?

                            Secretly. Blizzard emits Nicotine waves through your Computer screen and straight into your brain. thus by beginning this cycle of addiction.

                            TBH. idk, i just play becuase i like to. end of lecture

                            Comment

                            • Gun92
                              The Paragon of Perfection
                              • Aug 2006
                              • 4826

                              #449
                              Re: Who here playes WoW?

                              Originally posted by Mans0n
                              someone tell me why this game is so addicting?
                              ive been playing it for 2 days straight and am lvl 25.
                              I wish I had an answer to that question...I just think its a kick ass game. What Race and Class did you pick?

                              Comment

                              • DrKirth
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 484

                                #450
                                Re: Who here playes WoW?

                                I think the addiction wears off over time :P I just play whenever my friends are on.

                                unless TF2 is my new addiction lol


                                Be efficient.

                                Comment

                                Working...