World of Warcraft

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sorakh275
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2005
    • 21

    #316
    Re: Who here playes WoW?

    i play WoW also!!! woo lol
    lvl 70 mage Fenris

    Comment

    • Arrio
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2008
      • 181

      #317
      Re: Who here playes WoW?

      We have one rule in this Thread. No Energy Drink induced Hyperness.


      Anyway i didnt know i was right. i took a guess. but thanks for the Approval =)

      Comment

      • Grandiagod
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2004
        • 6122

        #318
        Re: Who here playes WoW?

        dustwallow marsh is really fun from about lvl 35-40.

        They added a bunch of new quests and a new quest hub there a few patches ago.
        He who angers you conquers you. ~Elizabeth Kenny

        Comment

        • Arrio
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2008
          • 181

          #319
          Re: Who here playes WoW?

          Way to be on the ball God. =P jk

          Comment

          • Gun92
            The Paragon of Perfection
            • Aug 2006
            • 4826

            #320
            Re: Who here playes WoW?

            Well, I appreciate all the help one way or the other, even if it does come a lil bit later then the others

            Comment

            • s0ulst0n3
              <SPACE FOR RENT>
              • Sep 2006
              • 2076

              #321
              Re: Who here playes WoW?

              Originally posted by Gun92
              Well, I appreciate all the help one way or the other, even if it does come a lil bit later then the others
              No problem.

              If you ever need help with anything in-game, PM me, add me on MSN (xdark_druidx@hotmail.com /// AIM - Zatchbell01) or post in this thread. ;D
              PM me if you want to rent my custom title. :3
              ~Far too many years of chaos and unrest, far too many voices brutally supressed!~

              Comment

              • Arrio
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2008
                • 181

                #322
                Re: Who here playes WoW?

                I live to Serve all believers. besides that, i like helping others. you can IM on AIM - Its Dwarvenarrio.

                Comment

                • TrojanMan
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2003
                  • 8

                  #323
                  Re: Who here playes WoW?

                  Ohh I've played too much wow...
                  Recently quit tho, just bored of it now.
                  70 tauren druid 70 troll mage 70 tauren warr 70 undead rogue
                  64 dwarf hunter
                  63 dwarf priest
                  61 gnome warr
                  52 BElf Lock
                  49 twink human Mage
                  49 twink BElf Paladin
                  39 Twink Warr

                  countless 29-19 twinks...

                  And i played wow beta.. didn't get in wotlk beta tho. oh well.

                  Comment

                  • s0ulst0n3
                    <SPACE FOR RENT>
                    • Sep 2006
                    • 2076

                    #324
                    Re: Who here playes WoW?

                    Originally posted by TrojanMan
                    Ohh I've played too much wow...
                    Recently quit tho, just bored of it now.
                    70 tauren druid 70 troll mage 70 tauren warr 70 undead rogue
                    64 dwarf hunter
                    63 dwarf priest
                    61 gnome warr
                    52 BElf Lock
                    49 twink human Mage
                    49 twink BElf Paladin
                    39 Twink Warr

                    countless 29-19 twinks...

                    And i played wow beta.. didn't get in wotlk beta tho. oh well.
                    Can I get your rogues armory please?
                    PM me if you want to rent my custom title. :3
                    ~Far too many years of chaos and unrest, far too many voices brutally supressed!~

                    Comment

                    • massflavour
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2007
                      • 3102

                      #325
                      Re: Who here playes WoW?

                      WoW was fun before the BC was released. now both pve and pvp are ****.
                      .

                      Comment

                      • TrojanMan
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2003
                        • 8

                        #326
                        Re: Who here playes WoW?

                        Join thousands of mighty heroes in Azeroth, a world of magic and limitless adventure.


                        My rogue

                        Join thousands of mighty heroes in Azeroth, a world of magic and limitless adventure.


                        My Main

                        I haven't played my rogue in awhile..

                        Comment

                        • Grandiagod
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2004
                          • 6122

                          #327
                          Re: Who here playes WoW?

                          oh btw guild downed BB the first time on sunday, and got RoS to 45% in third phase =)

                          Circled dude is me

                          He who angers you conquers you. ~Elizabeth Kenny

                          Comment

                          • Nubzpwnzer
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2007
                            • 90

                            #328
                            Re: Who here playes WoW?

                            If your gonna level something I don't know how it is on your server but hunters and rogues are over populated. I myself leveled a hunter pre bc. When they were the least played class. Right now I just do pvp and I'm doing fairly well. I'm in the process of paying for a server transfer to get a amani war bear. It's 5k gold but it will be worth it.

                            Comment

                            • Arrio
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2008
                              • 181

                              #329
                              Re: Who here playes WoW?

                              I am Purely amazed at responses here. And God- Gratz mate

                              Comment

                              • Gun92
                                The Paragon of Perfection
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 4826

                                #330
                                Re: Who here playes WoW?

                                Whats so amazing that a community away from FFR can talk in a thread without problems or controversy...oh wait, now I see your point :P

                                Comment

                                Working...