List all the Games You've Beaten HERE!
Collapse
X
-
Comment
-
Comment
-
Re: List all the Games You've Beaten HERE!
mines has a BIG list:
SM all stars
SMB
SMBM
grandia 2
dynasty warriors 3, 4, 5, and 6
jak and dexter 1 and 3
yoshi's story
FF 3, 8, 9, and 10
pokemon versions: yellow, ruby, firered, and diamond
etc (too much to list)Last edited by flash dualist; 04-1-2008, 05:04 AM.---C925, overhead---
My Delta-custom noteskin sm3.9/3.95:http://puu.sh/39mwR SM5:http://puu.sh/3abeo
My Delta-custom-note noteskin sm3.9/3.95: http://puu.sh/4rw6J SM5: http://puu.sh/4Ra1D

Comment
-
Re: List all the Games You've Beaten HERE!
My list isn't very big...
Pokemon:Fire Red, Ruby, Saphire, Emerald, Pearl, Collosium, XD Gale of Darkness, and Battle Revolution.
Harry Potter: 1-5
Others: Tales of Symphonia and Tales of the Abyss
[br][br]
[br][br]Comment
-
Re: List all the Games You've Beaten HERE!
Just a few:
FF:I - XII
Bioshock
Dynasty Warriors: 1-5
Jak and Daxter
Jak: 2, 3
KOTOR
KOTOR II
Call of duty: 1,2,3,4
Halo: 1,2,3
Assassins Creed
KH: I, II
F.E.A.R.
GH: 1,2,3
Comment
-
Re: List all the Games You've Beaten HERE!
Burnout 2
Ghost Recon 1
Need For Speed Most Wanted
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (beaten like ten times)
Updating :
Burnout 2 (GC)
Crysis (PC)
Ghost Recon (GC)
Half-Life 2 (PC)
Half Life 2 Loast Coast (PC)
Need For Speed Most Wanted (GBA)
Portal (PC)
Return To Castle Wolfenstein (PC)
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (PS)Last edited by simzilla; 04-18-2008, 07:44 PM.Comment
-
Re: List all the Games You've Beaten HERE!
Nintendo
Mario series
Metroid series
Zelda series
Bubble Bobble 1 and 2
Blaster Master
DK series
Banjo-kazooie series
Golden Sun series
Fire Emblem series
Chrono Trigger (all endings)
Secret of Evermore
Castlevania series.
Sony
FF series
Legend of Legaia+Duel Saga
Legend of Dragoon
Shadow Hearts series
Radiata Stories
Valkyrie Profile 1&2
Blaster Master:Blasting Again
Resident evil series
Tomb Raider series
Legacy of Kain series
Beyond the Beyond
Vagrant Story
Threads of Fate
Koudelka
Parasite Eve 1&2
Wild Arms 1-3
Bust A Groove 1&2
Kings Field 1&2
Deception series
The list goes on.Comment
-
Re: List all the Games You've Beaten HERE!
I can't remember EVERY game I've beaten, let alone played.
The most recent games in the past three months though are:
-Kingdom Hearts 1 (100% everything)
-Pokemon Yellow (caught every Pokemon xD)
-SSBB (Everyday)
-I Wanna Be The Guy (Bragging rights for beating this impossible life consuming leech)Originally posted by PhynxI'm a total asshole, if I had the chance to shove a razor blade dildo up your ass... I would... and I'd laugh while doing it.Comment



Comment