List all the Games You've Beaten HERE!

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • andy-o24
    Married Man
    • May 2006
    • 1528

    #16
    Re: List all the Games You've Beaten HERE!

    Originally posted by smartdude1212
    eff eff are
    <3

    Final Fantasies, Ratchet and Clanks, Halo's, many computer games and other PS2 games.

    -o24
    Originally posted by hi19hi19
    Best strat: enjoy the game, play what you feel like when you feel like it. Don't think about what you are doing or why, enjoy the gameplay, the artistry behind the stepfile, and enjoy the music.

    When the game isn't fun for you anymore, take a break. It's not a job, nobody here is professional and getting paid to play and force themselves to constantly improve... it's a game.

    Originally posted by Shashakiro
    Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.

    Comment

    • d4u7211
      Aficionado of Awk
      • Oct 2006
      • 1276

      #17
      Re: List all the Games You've Beaten HERE!

      Originally posted by ShAiOnEi
      I've beaten everything.
      ive beaten everything too. +1.
      Hardpain of Hell RELEASED!!!

      Comment

      • tsugomaru
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2004
        • 3962

        #18
        Re: List all the Games You've Beaten HERE!

        This is one area where I can say I can't list them all because there are simply too many to list. My friend never believes me when I say I can list all the animes I've watched and in what order because he himself has watched probably several hundred different animes and can't even remember all that he has watched much less order them up. But he can easily list all the games he's ever played.

        ~Tsugomaru
        Originally posted by Hiluluk
        WHEN do you think people die...?
        When their heart is pierced by a bullet from a pistol...? No.
        When they succumb to an incurable disease...? No.
        When they drink soup made with a poisonous mushroom...? NO!!!
        IT'S WHEN A PERSON IS FORGOTTEN...!!!

        Comment

        • bboyxshinobi
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2007
          • 50

          #19
          Re: List all the Games You've Beaten HERE!

          Originally posted by EnR
          No nfs most wanted?
          it got freakin impossible after blacklist 4..the milestones got too hard..i almost got it once...but then i ran into spike strips..
          HelloIAmMasterChief.

          AAA: 2
          Best AAA: Excite Bike
          Newest AAA: Free Space [FFR Edit]
          Best FC: CIA Rave
          FC: 86


          Comment

          • pikachu244
            FFR Player
            • Jan 2008
            • 18

            #20
            Re: List all the Games You've Beaten HERE!

            Super Smash Bros. Melee (GC)
            Pokemon Saphirre (GBA)
            Pokemon Ruby (GBA)
            Pokemon Stadium 2 (N64)
            Pokemon SNAP (N64)
            Pokemon Fire Red (GBA)
            Hannah Montana (NDS)
            Guitar Hero III (XB 360)
            Guitar Hero II (XB 360)
            DDR Ultramix 3 (XB)
            DDR SuperNOVA (PS2)
            Pokemon Blue (GBC)



            And much more, I mean too many to list.
            If Dance Dance revolution and Flash Flash Revolution weren't in the world right now, what would happen to us?

            Comment

            • Arcsynth
              FFR Veteran
              • Jul 2007
              • 280

              #21
              Re: List all the Games You've Beaten HERE!

              If you haven't beaten SMW... you need to. And that means ALL of the level exits.

              Epic game.

              ex 1h, mostly spread now when i play

              <3

              Comment

              • SethSquall
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2004
                • 5477

                #22
                Re: List all the Games You've Beaten HERE!

                I've been completing games for as long as I can remember.
                Originally posted by Tibs
                I love you, you Welsh ****

                Comment

                • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
                  Threat Emulation
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • May 2004
                  • 5184

                  #23
                  Re: List all the Games You've Beaten HERE!

                  The game of life.

                  Originally posted by Lightdarkness
                  I'm light f**king darkness

                  Comment

                  • SethSquall
                    FFR Player
                    • Mar 2004
                    • 5477

                    #24
                    Re: List all the Games You've Beaten HERE!

                    I'm speed running life.
                    Originally posted by Tibs
                    I love you, you Welsh ****

                    Comment

                    • ddr_f4n
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 3807

                      #25
                      Re: List all the Games You've Beaten HERE!

                      I beat everything I own.
                      Out Now!


                      Older Releases:
                      Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
                      Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
                      東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

                      Comment

                      • spiritking7
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 82

                        #26
                        Re: List all the Games You've Beaten HERE!

                        I beat the Game -Spiritking7's inner challenges

                        its a game where i win and controll you

                        back to this topic...ive been playing games since i was 4 so i wouldnt be able to list them all :P most recently halo 3 i guess

                        Comment

                        • Kekeb
                          davai
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 2765

                          #27
                          Re: List all the Games You've Beaten HERE!

                          Originally posted by scorpio1690
                          THE GAME.
                          ****, lost the game.

                          Comment

                          • omgitznpv
                            cohoooooon
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Aug 2005
                            • 6980

                            #28
                            Re: List all the Games You've Beaten HERE!

                            BloodOver now
                            Originally posted by DossarLX ODI
                            What's the point of using drugs anyways? I heard they help you relax but that's pretty much it. (Not talking about medicines)

                            Comment

                            • flipsta_lombax
                              Lombax Connoisseur
                              • May 2006
                              • 2556

                              #29
                              Re: List all the Games You've Beaten HERE!

                              Just to name that I know from childhood 'til now:

                              Donkey Kong Country (SNES)
                              Donkey Kong 2 (SNES)
                              Street Fighter 2 (SNES)
                              Super Mario World (SNES?/some generic video game console thingy)
                              Wario World (GBA)
                              Zelda: Link From the Past(GBA) ...Took too long...
                              Super Mario 3 (GBA)
                              Medal of Honor: Rising Sun (PS2)
                              Brother In Arms: Road to Hill 30 (PS2)
                              Ratchet and Clank (PS2)
                              Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando (PS2)
                              Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal (PS2)
                              Ratchet: Deadlocked (PS2)
                              Ratchet and Clank Future: Tools of Destruction (PS3)

                              Because I am dirt poor, that is probably it.
                              Best FGO: Time To Eye{3-0-0-0}

                              Best SCORE: Husigi Usagi Milk Tei {16-1-2-8}

                              Comment

                              • Gano
                                FFR Player
                                • Jun 2006
                                • 997

                                #30
                                Re: List all the Games You've Beaten HERE!

                                Originally posted by flipsta_lombax
                                Super Mario World (SNES?/some generic video game console thingy)
                                Oh how very sad that makes me, so very sad. Yes it's SNES

                                doraemon bustin caps

                                Comment

                                Working...