The Bioshock demo hit live. Why aren't you playing?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • KKKEEENNN
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2005
    • 130

    #16
    Re: The Bioshock demo hit live. Why aren't you playing?

    Although I can't play it (because I don't have an Xbox 360), I took a look at the game and it was really detail and quite cool-looking. What's actually interesting is that the people who made the game is saying that the AI is very unique, which I would like to know how unique they are.

    Comment

    • Omeganitros
      auauauau
      • Jun 2003
      • 8897

      #17
      Re: The Bioshock demo hit live. Why aren't you playing?

      Oh man. Demo was astoundingly amazing. Seeing Rapture for the first time = I came.

      Comment

      • PsYcHoZeRoSk8eR
        Threat Emulation
        FFR Simfile Author
        • May 2004
        • 5184

        #18
        Re: The Bioshock demo hit live. Why aren't you playing?

        Originally posted by Omeganitros
        Oh man. Demo was astoundingly amazing. Seeing Rapture for the first time = I came.
        YES YES YES YES YES. I can't wait for this to come out. Great demo.

        Originally posted by Lightdarkness
        I'm light f**king darkness

        Comment

        • PunkNJunk
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2007
          • 272

          #19
          Re: The Bioshock demo hit live. Why aren't you playing?

          i REALLY wish i could but my live hasnt worked since i moved to my new house. (about a year ago...)


          WII friend code: 7377-7014-6050-0239

          Comment

          • Darkjakk
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2003
            • 122

            #20
            Re: The Bioshock demo hit live. Why aren't you playing?

            OXM UK - 10/10
            Alternative Press - 5/5
            Game Informer - 10/10
            Game.tv - 10/10
            Playboy (take it for what it's worth) - 4/4 Bunnies
            GamesRadar - 10/10
            PC Gamer UK - 9.5/10
            Xbox World - 9.4/10
            Eurogamer - 10/10
            PC Zone - 96%
            Gamers - 98%
            1up -10/10
            gamespy 5/5
            Console Gameworld - 99%
            Ign - 9.7
            Teamxbox - 9.5
            Gamepro - 10/10
            GameArena 5/5
            Gametap: 10/10
            Under Ground Online (UGO): A+
            X-360: 10/10

            and a 98 on metacritic. This is going to win Game of the Year.
            CHILDHOOD, n.
            The period of human life intermediate between the idiocy of infancy and the folly of youth

            Comment

            • ddr_f4n
              FFR Player
              • Sep 2005
              • 3807

              #21
              Re: The Bioshock demo hit live. Why aren't you playing?

              I heard that a Toys R Us nearby had accidently released Bioshock for a short until realising that the date was wrong. I wasn't one of them who picked it up, sadly. :'(

              A friend of mine has it though and I'm going to go over soon.
              Out Now!


              Older Releases:
              Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 3rd
              Gpop's Pack of Original Pad Simfiles
              東方幻想踊 (Touhou Gensouyou) ~ Illusionary Dance Fantasy & Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 2nd

              Comment

              • purplepopcorn
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2005
                • 602

                #22
                Re: The Bioshock demo hit live. Why aren't you playing?

                Yet another reason to get an 360. I just wish I had any money at all right now.

                At least this reminds me to load up SS2, man that game kicks ass.

                Comment

                Working...