Omega's analyzation of ToS Characters

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Omeganitros
    auauauau
    • Jun 2003
    • 8897

    #46
    Re: Omega's analyzation of ToS Characters

    The problem is that Zelos has way too many variety of special attacks to have just the good ones assigned to control stick functions.

    Comment

    • ToshX
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2004
      • 5111

      #47
      Re: Omega's analyzation of ToS Characters

      Originally posted by ToxicShadow
      what how

      He's a Kratos clone.

      Unless Kratos is also the funniest combat character in the game, that doesn't really roll.
      A lot of people like how he hits 5 times with a basic attack.
      Originally posted by Omeganitros
      The problem is that Zelos has way too many variety of special attacks to have just the good ones assigned to control stick functions.
      Then ctrl+F good ones and put them on your control stick -__-

      Comment

      • Moogy
        嗚呼
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2003
        • 10303

        #48
        Re: Omega's analyzation of ToS Characters

        I always use Zelos as my avatar when walking around. He's hilarious and gets free stuff for talking to girls.

        Hmm. My ToS party would have to be Lloyd, Zelos, Presea, and Refill. Genius instead of Presea before you get her and maybe if I feel like magic. Lloyd and Refill are essential. Zelos is kawaii sugoi.

        SethSquall: Because they're retards. Go watch KuroNeko's or something.
        Plz visit my blog

        ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

        Comment

        • jamuko
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2004
          • 1083

          #49
          Re: Omega's analyzation of ToS Characters

          Ho ho Moogy, confusing people with the Japanese names are we :P

          But speaking of that, there is a crazy deal now at Play-Asia. This week you can buy the Japanese Gamecube version of ToS for only $15 plus like $3 shipping.

          I know I'm doing it.
          ♪~
          Always Happy! Smile! Hello!
          I like delicious things
          I shoot eye beams at the things I hate and make them explode! (Yay!)
          So Happy! Smile! Hello! It's a picnic every day
          There's lots of happiness in my pocket
          So let's play forever~

          Comment

          • ToshX
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2004
            • 5111

            #50
            Re: Omega's analyzation of ToS Characters

            Will it even work on an unmodified English Gamecube?

            Comment

            • jamuko
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2004
              • 1083

              #51
              Re: Omega's analyzation of ToS Characters

              Only if you have a freeloader disc (easy to use, no modding or voiding of warranties required).
              ♪~
              Always Happy! Smile! Hello!
              I like delicious things
              I shoot eye beams at the things I hate and make them explode! (Yay!)
              So Happy! Smile! Hello! It's a picnic every day
              There's lots of happiness in my pocket
              So let's play forever~

              Comment

              • Squeek
                let it snow~
                • Jan 2004
                • 14444

                #52
                Re: Omega's analyzation of ToS Characters

                Originally posted by Moogy
                SethSquall: Because they're retards. Go watch KuroNeko's or something.
                They fixed it in a v2.

                Comment

                • Moogy
                  嗚呼
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 10303

                  #53
                  Re: Omega's analyzation of ToS Characters

                  Originally posted by jamuko
                  Ho ho Moogy, confusing people with the Japanese names are we :P
                  I dunno why they changed them in the first place. It's not like anybody else, with the exception of Lloyd and maybe Colette has a real name.
                  Plz visit my blog

                  ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

                  Comment

                  • סּ_סּ
                    Banned
                    • Feb 2007
                    • 225

                    #54
                    Re: Omega's analyzation of ToS Characters

                    I think I used Lloyd, Presea, Raine and Genis.

                    I chose sheena as Lloyds 'soulmate' cause she is hawt 8). Sadly I didn't think she was very good combat wise so wasn't intrested to have her in the fighting party.

                    Comment

                    • Squeek
                      let it snow~
                      • Jan 2004
                      • 14444

                      #55
                      Re: Omega's analyzation of ToS Characters

                      I always used Lloyd, Zelos, Genis, and Raine.

                      Then again, I always had three actual people playing and they wanted the most interesting players. I mean, who wouldn't?

                      One of them loved playing Genis from the instant-cast. I miss that in Abyss. That, and having two accessory slots.

                      Comment

                      • Omeganitros
                        auauauau
                        • Jun 2003
                        • 8897

                        #56
                        Re: Omega's analyzation of ToS Characters

                        Regal seems like he would be fun, but I've accustomed myself so much to Lloyd, I would have trouble playing anyone else.

                        Comment

                        • Relambrien
                          FFR Player
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 1644

                          #57
                          Re: Omega's analyzation of ToS Characters

                          My party at the end of the game was Lloyd, Raine, Sheena, and Kratos.

                          Don't ask me why; I just liked them.

                          And about the "soulmate" thing...I managed to get EVERY single character to be Lloyd's soulmate...Kratos and Lloyd as soulmates...hehe...eh...not so much.

                          Comment

                          • Squeek
                            let it snow~
                            • Jan 2004
                            • 14444

                            #58
                            Re: Omega's analyzation of ToS Characters

                            Haha oh wow

                            I turned on Cartoon Network for like 3 minutes because I was bored of Ratchet and Clank 2 and there was an ad for Bleach and so I heard the English VA for Ichigo for the first time.

                            I knew right away. Guy, from Abyss.

                            Awesome.

                            Comment

                            • TS_SonicMaster
                              FFR Lolicon
                              • Apr 2006
                              • 1257

                              #59
                              Re: Omega's analyzation of ToS Characters

                              I had Lloyd, Genis, Raine and Kratos mostly all game, Presea when Kratos wasn't there. ( damn powerhouse of kawaiiness ) That was the team that got me past Abyssion, Genis for magic and Indignation Judgement, Kratos and Raine for heal, since I always play Lloyd and just reckless attack the enemy with high combo counts. Damn good team, Kratos was invulnerable to fire by garnet and equip but was only useful for keeping enemies stunned while the attacks waited to be used again. Also, Genis does = win.
                              Last edited by TS_SonicMaster; 06-16-2007, 09:45 PM.

                              Comment

                              • OnixRose
                                FFR Player
                                • Aug 2006
                                • 1023

                                #60
                                Re: Omega's analyzation of ToS Characters

                                Originally posted by Omeganitros
                                Lloyd: He's alright, I guess. He says "I guess" too much, I guess. His most reedming factor is that he isn't a ****** and he's okay with saying "**** YOU" to all logic and reasoning. I guess.

                                Colette: The bitch does NOT understand the concept of "attack from far away". Christ.
                                But, she is a lot less annoying than most female protagonists, and her voice isn't irritating.

                                Genis: ****ING AWESOME.

                                Kratos: Faaaaaaaaag. Obviously has the hots for Lloyd and sometimes has trouble keeping control over his sexual desires for 14-year-old boys. His "mysteriousness" is actually his attempt to stay in the closet.

                                Raine: Damn, that bitch is FINE. If she wasn't level 7 and Kratos level 8, I'd switch them so she could be fine in battle too. She should get an S&M thing going on, what with being a teacher and all.
                                Loyd isn't 14 he's 18 or 19 check the character profiles on the offical web page, but man this is freaking amazing ToS is my fav game of all time so we all need to make a ToS fan club on FFR
                                Last edited by OnixRose; 06-16-2007, 10:21 PM.

                                1000% supporter of FFR character additions
                                Originally posted by leonid
                                FFR should implement a form of CAPTCHA that filters out not only spambots but also retards.

                                Comment

                                Working...