God of War II

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Moogy
    嗚呼
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2003
    • 10303

    #16
    Re: God of War II

    warez it
    Plz visit my blog

    ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

    Comment

    • Tonberry_Kid
      FFR Player
      • May 2005
      • 3408

      #17
      Re: God of War II

      I dunno, for some reason, the final fight was pretty difficult. Even for a normal fight. Normal monster fights were easy, but the final fight was just a little bit too weighted in my opinion. But what do I know? I'm just a kid :3
      UNLEASH THE DRAGON
      Originally posted by mead1
      My method of making love is quite different than you might expect. I prefer to find a girl taking a nap at the local preschool, and then make love to them as they scream in my large, sound-proofed, white van. I then make love on their face, and throw them in an ice-chest of bleach. For pillow talk, I usually say, "Your parents can't hear you," and keep their teddy bear as a momento. You could call me a hopeless romantic, I guess.

      Comment

      • GuidoHunter
        is against custom titles
        • Oct 2003
        • 7371

        #18
        Re: God of War II

        Of note: Shadow Wraiths are whores, as are Mega Cyclopes.

        --Guido


        Originally posted by Grandiagod
        Originally posted by Grandiagod
        She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
        Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

        Comment

        • RebirthSefirosu
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2006
          • 23

          #19
          Re: God of War II

          I got the game the day it came out. I beat it in 6 hours. It was really easy. Very awesome though. I'm going through on Titan mode right now. Pretty difficult.

          Comment

          • Tonberry_Kid
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 3408

            #20
            Re: God of War II

            Zeus was a pain on normal mode...I'm afraid to kill him on Titan mode...

            I think I'm going to go try it out now...
            UNLEASH THE DRAGON
            Originally posted by mead1
            My method of making love is quite different than you might expect. I prefer to find a girl taking a nap at the local preschool, and then make love to them as they scream in my large, sound-proofed, white van. I then make love on their face, and throw them in an ice-chest of bleach. For pillow talk, I usually say, "Your parents can't hear you," and keep their teddy bear as a momento. You could call me a hopeless romantic, I guess.

            Comment

            • MalReynolds
              CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
              • Sep 2003
              • 6571

              #21
              Re: God of War II

              Zues on Normal was easy.

              With BoC - Rage, spam triangle combo, and by the time he has your health down, he'll drop the blade, which gives you bunches of health orbs. Then pick up the blade, rage, spam triangle until he stumbles. Rinse, repeat.
              "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

              "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


              My new novel:

              Maledictions: The Offering.

              Now in Paperback!

              Comment

              Working...