How is the Wii a gimmick? Just because it has the ability to use motion sensing in every game it has doesn't mean it's gimmicy. You're just saying that because you're used to the gamer-set norm controller. Anything new must be absurd to you.
I have a Wii, my friend has a PS3, if I want to play the PS3, we'd just switch back and forth. As soon as he finds a decent game I want to play, I'll switch with him but as for now, he's always at my house taking my Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess time away from me. I owe him that much because back in the days where I didn't have a console, I went to his to play his Gamecube all day. I could be a Nintendo fanboy, but that's what's happening right now. He's ignoring his $600 system.
~Tsugomaru
Originally posted by Hiluluk
WHEN do you think people die...?
When their heart is pierced by a bullet from a pistol...? No.
When they succumb to an incurable disease...? No.
When they drink soup made with a poisonous mushroom...? NO!!!
IT'S WHEN A PERSON IS FORGOTTEN...!!!
How is the Wii a gimmick? Just because it has the ability to use motion sensing in every game it has doesn't mean it's gimmicy. You're just saying that because you're used to the gamer-set norm controller. Anything new must be absurd to you.
I have a Wii, my friend has a PS3, if I want to play the PS3, we'd just switch back and forth. As soon as he finds a decent game I want to play, I'll switch with him but as for now, he's always at my house taking my Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess time away from me. I owe him that much because back in the days where I didn't have a console, I went to his to play his Gamecube all day. I could be a Nintendo fanboy, but that's what's happening right now. He's ignoring his $600 system.
~Tsugomaru
I wish I had a friend who'd let me borrow their PS3. -_-
MGS4 is the main reason I will get a PS3 (look at avatar). Followed closely will be my favorite fighting game .. Tekken .. and then everything after from PS3 is another sweet addition. The reason I voted that the PS3 will be top in 2 years is because of HOME / MGS4 / GTA4 / God of War 3 / Final Fantasy / and KH3 (a strong rumor to be released). I have to admit that Wii is a innovated system and Xbox360 has the ever-so-popular, Halo 3, but I only have money to attain one new system and that is the PS3.
I hate the word gimmick. I mean if we call everything new and unique a gimmick then things can't evolve to become better things.
I am sure gimmick is basically a flamebait word, theres absolutly no reason to call anything unique a gimmick.
MYZZ: I'm not really sure you can call that conclusive evidence a couple of games hardly make the PS3 worth buying.
Not even the UK wants the PS3 every single store i seen still has 100% launch day consoles to pre-order, So i pretty much imagine that your going to be able to go in on the day and pick one off the shelf. That doesn't really help sony trying to win the console wars.
MGS4 is the main reason I will get a PS3 (look at avatar). Followed closely will be my favorite fighting game .. Tekken .. and then everything after from PS3 is another sweet addition. The reason I voted that the PS3 will be top in 2 years is because of HOME / MGS4 / GTA4 / God of War 3 / Final Fantasy / and KH3 (a strong rumor to be released). I have to admit that Wii is a innovated system and Xbox360 has the ever-so-popular, Halo 3, but I only have money to attain one new system and that is the PS3.
in conclusion
PS3 FTW!
Therefore, five games. Two of which aren't confirmed to exist and one of which has already shifted primary resources onto the 360.
Therefore, two games. You're paying $600. For two games.
I paid $250 and it came with a game. A game that has been played for over 50 hours, easily. My games cost $50 each but I can find them for $44. I own six games that I enjoy quite a bit and one that I don't, and guess what? They're all out already! I can play them now!
Hey, if you only had enough to buy one, why not pay for a Wii and a 360? You'd get all the games you're going to get on the PS3 AND the innovative titles you seem to be interested in! It'll be just over the cost of a PS3 now, but the 360 is slated to drop soon.
I want the blood of a thousand virgins.... which game is that? And for what system?
♪~
Always Happy! Smile! Hello!
I like delicious things
I shoot eye beams at the things I hate and make them explode! (Yay!)
So Happy! Smile! Hello! It's a picnic every day
There's lots of happiness in my pocket
So let's play forever~
Comment