Best Buy deals on Monday (2/26)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • UberMario
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2005
    • 1777

    #16
    Re: Best Buy deals on Monday (2/26)

    Someone buy me this **** and I'll reimburse once I get a wii.
    That's cool Mario, but how come whenever you eat mushrooms, everything gets bigger but your dick?

    Comment

    • nforcer06164
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2003
      • 4772

      #17
      Re: Best Buy deals on Monday (2/26)

      Originally posted by UberMario
      Someone buy me this **** and I'll reimburse once I get a wii.
      What's my commission?

      PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
      Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
      Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

      Originally posted by Squeek
      My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

      Comment

      • Starshot
        /DJS\
        FFR Music Producer
        • Dec 2004
        • 1794

        #18
        Re: Best Buy deals on Monday (2/26)

        So, it's nine 'o clock, just woke up. Going to shower, get some decent clothes on, and head over there at 10, right at opening.

        Gonna hit that place up and easily buy $75 worth of games to add to my collection.

        Oh, the joys of being off from school today.

        Comment

        • banditcom
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2003
          • 6243

          #19
          Re: Best Buy deals on Monday (2/26)

          Well, I walked out with no games.

          Only game I saw that was on the list was a $9.99 game I didn't want. All the rest? Gone. The Best Buy employee said that yes, they did have a huge list of games for clearance. It wasn't a sale (duh). And that pretty much all the games on that list have been sold out for months.

          He also asked me a few minutes later where I heard it from. I told him Cheap Ass Gamer, he laughed a little and said "good site", and then said someone told him they heard it on the radio. Wtf?

          Comment

          • nforcer06164
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2003
            • 4772

            #20
            Re: Best Buy deals on Monday (2/26)

            So, I suppose the "sale price" was only for games still in stock that hadn't been sold yet. Should've figured.

            PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
            Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
            Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

            Originally posted by Squeek
            My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

            Comment

            • Squeek
              let it snow~
              • Jan 2004
              • 14444

              #21
              Re: Best Buy deals on Monday (2/26)

              Hmm. And my best buy has always had an incredibly small selection of games.

              It's also a lengthy drive that I'm not willing to make.

              Comment

              • jamuko
                FFR Player
                • Jan 2004
                • 1083

                #22
                Re: Best Buy deals on Monday (2/26)

                Yeah, Banditcom's story just happened to me. I figured the sale was too good to be true and that something like this would be the case, so I don't really feel too let down about it, but it still would have been nice to actually have found some.
                ♪~
                Always Happy! Smile! Hello!
                I like delicious things
                I shoot eye beams at the things I hate and make them explode! (Yay!)
                So Happy! Smile! Hello! It's a picnic every day
                There's lots of happiness in my pocket
                So let's play forever~

                Comment

                • ImEric12
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2004
                  • 1952

                  #23
                  Re: Best Buy deals on Monday (2/26)

                  Same happened to me. I saw some clearance boxes, but they were all out of stock. So I bought SSBM for $30 and a Nintendo Classic Controller. Got home and found out that you need an actual Gamecube Controller to play GCN games =(

                  So I'm gonna buy one off eBay soon I guess. And a memory card.

                  Comment

                  • Cyanite
                    SIT THE **** DOWN.
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2007
                    • 1174

                    #24
                    Re: Best Buy deals on Monday (2/26)

                    My store didn't even have game on clearance, the guy said it was an online offer. There wasn't anything online, just 4 pages of games.


                    Originally posted by KgZ
                    oh yeah girls love it when I stick my massive arm in their mouth

                    Comment

                    • MixMasterLar
                      Beach Bum Extraordinaire
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 5401

                      #25
                      Re: Best Buy deals on Monday (2/26)

                      I checked online and they didnt have NOTHING! Of course, I thought it was only DDR/ITC/BM so that's all I looked for....
                      ​

                      Comment

                      Working...