The Best Video Game Soundtrack.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Dragon_Master2557
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2004
    • 164

    #31
    Re: The Best Video Game Soundtrack.

    StarFox 64, Street Fighter EX+a, Zombies Ate my Neighbors, Sonic, and SSBM have the best soundtracks in my opinion.

    ONE WINGED ANGEL (FFVII) IS THE GREATEST SONG IN A GAME EVER!!!!!

    Has anybody else heard the Super Smash Bros. Brawl Main Theme yet? If not, you should download it. Last I checked, it was still available off the official SSBB webite (link: http://www.smashbros.com/en/music/index.html)

    Personally, I don't like it very much


    <-----Support

    Comment

    • neko_girlx00
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2007
      • 5

      #32
      Re: The Best Video Game Soundtrack.

      Beatmania IIDX!... RED! XD
      i personally like teh 11th style

      and DDR sounds tracks r sicc widd itt too... XP
      "This is the night made for just you and I,
      Let's dance tonight like the last of our lives!"
      "This is the night now look into my eyes,
      Let's dance tonight made for just you and I!!"
      sigpic

      Comment

      • DarkProdigy
        FFR Veteran
        • Aug 2005
        • 893

        #33
        Re: The Best Video Game Soundtrack.

        Already mentioned:
        -Final Fantasy Series
        -Metal Gear Series

        Grouped in with Bemani:
        -ParaParaParadise

        Not yet mentioned:
        -Chocobo Racing
        -Pong
        -Touhou series
        Last edited by DarkProdigy; 03-25-2007, 01:32 AM.
        Are you a stepartist?

        Comment

        • BigErnDawg
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2005
          • 73

          #34
          Re: The Best Video Game Soundtrack.

          im suprised no one has mentioned KATAMARI DAMACY

          Comment

          • sujishishou
            FFR Player
            • Oct 2005
            • 183

            #35
            Re: The Best Video Game Soundtrack.

            people have mentioned it!

            Comment

            • MYZZ
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2005
              • 130

              #36
              Re: The Best Video Game Soundtrack.

              Metal Gear Series
              Chrono Trigger
              Grand Theft Auto - radio

              Comment

              • iTaCHoKo
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2007
                • 7

                #37
                Re: The Best Video Game Soundtrack.

                -Shadow Of The Colossus
                -MGS series
                -Faxanadu[NES]
                -FF series
                [can't think at the moment]
                sigpic

                Comment

                • Starshot
                  /DJS\
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 1794

                  #38
                  Re: The Best Video Game Soundtrack.

                  The Grim Fandango soundtrack was downright amazing.

                  Comment

                  • Tonberry_Kid
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 3408

                    #39
                    Re: The Best Video Game Soundtrack.

                    God of War II has some pretty good music...

                    Mostly because I'm a horn player and hearing those glissandos like every 6 beats is awesome XD.
                    UNLEASH THE DRAGON
                    Originally posted by mead1
                    My method of making love is quite different than you might expect. I prefer to find a girl taking a nap at the local preschool, and then make love to them as they scream in my large, sound-proofed, white van. I then make love on their face, and throw them in an ice-chest of bleach. For pillow talk, I usually say, "Your parents can't hear you," and keep their teddy bear as a momento. You could call me a hopeless romantic, I guess.

                    Comment

                    • StormKlowd61
                      Is Cold Kitten? T-Force?
                      • Jan 2007
                      • 489

                      #40
                      Re: The Best Video Game Soundtrack.

                      Golden Sun is defintely up there. The Lost Age wasn't that great though. F-Zero GX kicked arse. Ummmmmmmm, anyone heard of Yggdra Union? Game soundtrack also rocked and I'd have to say Zelda and... Sonic.


                      Note: Has anyone heard of www.ocremix.org? It's a site "dedicated to the mixing of game songs". Almost anything is there from Gerudo Valley(Zelda: Ocarina of Time) to 8-track medleys (it's a Final Fantasy 1 remix). If you're looking for a twist on game music, this is the place to go!!!!
                      I am either Cold Kitten or T-Force.
                      You will never be able to tell which being I am.
                      In fact, which one am I now?

                      Comment

                      • Grim Raper
                        Banned
                        • Feb 2007
                        • 70

                        #41
                        Re: The Best Video Game Soundtrack.

                        Pokemon

                        Comment

                        • DarkbearX
                          Shimose
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Feb 2006
                          • 1995

                          #42
                          Re: The Best Video Game Soundtrack.

                          Mitsuda definitely makes good music.

                          Chrono Cross OST is my favorite.

                          The Wild ARMs and Star Ocean series' are good too.
                          im gay
                          SRL Page
                          Castlevania IV, Super Metroid, and Cave Story speedruns
                          D e e R F o r C e Leaderboards

                          Comment

                          • BigErnDawg
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2005
                            • 73

                            #43
                            Re: The Best Video Game Soundtrack.

                            Counter-strike....

                            Comment

                            • Pichu_XP
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2006
                              • 950

                              #44
                              Re: The Best Video Game Soundtrack.

                              Originally posted by DarkProdigy
                              Already mentioned:
                              -Final Fantasy Series
                              -Metal Gear Series

                              Grouped in with Bemani:
                              -ParaParaParadise

                              Not yet mentioned:
                              -Chocobo Racing
                              -Pong
                              -Touhou series
                              Moogy posted, you'd think that he'd mention ZUN.

                              Chocobo Racing had good music? Hmm, all the more reason to replay it.

                              Comment

                              • x6tence
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 273

                                #45
                                Re: The Best Video Game Soundtrack.

                                Digital Devil games have excellent soundtracks

                                Comment

                                Working...