Burning Crusade/World of Warcraft

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Squeek
    let it snow~
    • Jan 2004
    • 14444

    #16
    Re: Burning Crusade/World of Warcraft

    Originally posted by Grandiagod
    Such a liar. It's only been out since Tuesday. NO WAY you could have gained that many high levels in that amount of time.
    Someone got to 70 in 28 hours.

    Blizzard lied about how hard it would be.

    Comment

    • tsugomaru
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2004
      • 3962

      #17
      Re: Burning Crusade/World of Warcraft

      I'm not sure if they did. Blizzard said that getting from level 60-70 will take you about as long as it takes to get from 1-60. I think there are some people who know how to do that in 3-4 days.

      ~Tsugomaru
      Originally posted by Hiluluk
      WHEN do you think people die...?
      When their heart is pierced by a bullet from a pistol...? No.
      When they succumb to an incurable disease...? No.
      When they drink soup made with a poisonous mushroom...? NO!!!
      IT'S WHEN A PERSON IS FORGOTTEN...!!!

      Comment

      • Kekiz
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 159

        #18
        Re: Burning Crusade/World of Warcraft

        They didnt say that it was just a general rumor. 60-70 is like 45-60.
        Not even that if you plan it all out.

        Comment

        • businessman07
          Banned
          • Sep 2005
          • 273

          #19
          Re: Burning Crusade/World of Warcraft

          the game sounds intresting although Ive never played.

          Comment

          • Tokzic
            FFR Player
            • May 2005
            • 6878

            #20
            Re: Burning Crusade/World of Warcraft

            Most of the closet WoW players on FFR know my info already, but I have a 60 Night Elf Rogue on Norgannon and a 30 Undead Mage on Dalvengyr. Getting timecard and/or BC this weekend FINALLY.

            Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

            Comment

            • businessman07
              Banned
              • Sep 2005
              • 273

              #21
              Re: Burning Crusade/World of Warcraft

              is that good?


              J/P

              Comment

              • Grandiagod
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2004
                • 6122

                #22
                Re: Burning Crusade/World of Warcraft

                Originally posted by Tokzic
                Most of the closet WoW players on FFR know my info already, but I have a 60 Night Elf Rogue on Norgannon and a 30 Undead Mage on Dalvengyr. Getting timecard and/or BC this weekend FINALLY.
                Start a blood elf on Lightning's Blade when you get BC.

                PWEEEEESE.
                He who angers you conquers you. ~Elizabeth Kenny

                Comment

                • xObserveRx
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 1148

                  #23
                  Re: Burning Crusade/World of Warcraft

                  I started a draenei hunter on Kargath the other day. Seems pretty cool, still not a huge fan of alliance though.

                  On Kilrogg (which may change pretty soon) I have a 37 Tauren Druid, a 20 Orc Warrior and a 6 Blood Elf Warlock.

                  Kilrogg has free character xfers right now (population of it is waaaaay too high.) I'd be willing to move my BE to Lightning's Blade if you want someone to play with.
                  Come Play The Werewolf Game!

                  Comment

                  • tsugomaru
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2004
                    • 3962

                    #24
                    Re: Burning Crusade/World of Warcraft

                    Yes.

                    Horde rules, alliance drools.

                    ~Tsugomaru
                    Originally posted by Hiluluk
                    WHEN do you think people die...?
                    When their heart is pierced by a bullet from a pistol...? No.
                    When they succumb to an incurable disease...? No.
                    When they drink soup made with a poisonous mushroom...? NO!!!
                    IT'S WHEN A PERSON IS FORGOTTEN...!!!

                    Comment

                    • Grandiagod
                      FFR Player
                      • Jul 2004
                      • 6122

                      #25
                      Re: Burning Crusade/World of Warcraft

                      Originally posted by xObserveRx
                      I started a draenei hunter on Kargath the other day. Seems pretty cool, still not a huge fan of alliance though.

                      On Kilrogg (which may change pretty soon) I have a 37 Tauren Druid, a 20 Orc Warrior and a 6 Blood Elf Warlock.

                      Kilrogg has free character xfers right now (population of it is waaaaay too high.) I'd be willing to move my BE to Lightning's Blade if you want someone to play with.
                      That would be killer.

                      /friend Rikon
                      He who angers you conquers you. ~Elizabeth Kenny

                      Comment

                      • Z3ratul
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2004
                        • 940

                        #26
                        Re: Burning Crusade/World of Warcraft

                        BE Paladin lvl 37 on Maiev atm - Rezzerr
                        Originally posted by Grandiagod
                        My father rapes me with logging equipment and my mother is a three legged grizzly bear going through menopause.

                        Comment

                        • Grandiagod
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2004
                          • 6122

                          #27
                          Re: Burning Crusade/World of Warcraft

                          Darn, the BE voidwalker quest was hard as hell.

                          Luckily I had a lvl 14 to walk me through it.
                          He who angers you conquers you. ~Elizabeth Kenny

                          Comment

                          • Tonberry_Kid
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2005
                            • 3408

                            #28
                            Re: Burning Crusade/World of Warcraft

                            I have a Lvl 30 balance druid on Llane and a Level 9 BE mage on Natherzim.
                            UNLEASH THE DRAGON
                            Originally posted by mead1
                            My method of making love is quite different than you might expect. I prefer to find a girl taking a nap at the local preschool, and then make love to them as they scream in my large, sound-proofed, white van. I then make love on their face, and throw them in an ice-chest of bleach. For pillow talk, I usually say, "Your parents can't hear you," and keep their teddy bear as a momento. You could call me a hopeless romantic, I guess.

                            Comment

                            • Kekiz
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2006
                              • 159

                              #29
                              Re: Burning Crusade/World of Warcraft

                              level 65.5 now

                              There are at least 20 70's on my server =/

                              Comment

                              • Devilution
                                doin' just fine
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 822

                                #30
                                Re: Burning Crusade/World of Warcraft

                                im getting WoW soon and when i do my first character will be a undead warlock.

                                Comment

                                Working...