Tales of Legendia

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • blitzmage
    Banned
    • Sep 2003
    • 506

    #16
    Re: Tales of Legendia

    You need a chip or swap magic for ps2
    Freeloader disc for gamecube
    Anything else is region free I think

    Comment

    • Moogy
      嗚呼
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2003
      • 10303

      #17
      Re: Tales of Legendia

      www.play-asia.com
      Plz visit my blog

      ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

      Comment

      • Tonberry_Kid
        FFR Player
        • May 2005
        • 3408

        #18
        Re: Tales of Legendia

        The gameplay and graphics look awesome, I just can't get over the problem of I can't read what's going on =\...
        UNLEASH THE DRAGON
        Originally posted by mead1
        My method of making love is quite different than you might expect. I prefer to find a girl taking a nap at the local preschool, and then make love to them as they scream in my large, sound-proofed, white van. I then make love on their face, and throw them in an ice-chest of bleach. For pillow talk, I usually say, "Your parents can't hear you," and keep their teddy bear as a momento. You could call me a hopeless romantic, I guess.

        Comment

        • Moogy
          嗚呼
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Aug 2003
          • 10303

          #19
          Re: Tales of Legendia

          www.gamefaqs.com
          Plz visit my blog

          ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

          Comment

          • ToshX
            FFR Player
            • Feb 2004
            • 5111

            #20
            Re: Tales of Legendia

            Yeah, just read the English FAQs and they'll usually give you the storyline, and exactly where you need to go. Don't even bother posting there asking about the storyline, you'll probably just get flamed and told to look at the FAQs.

            Comment

            Working...