The way of the gamer.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Grandiagod
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2004
    • 6122

    #16
    Re: The way of the gamer.

    Dungeons and Dragons - No penis
    He who angers you conquers you. ~Elizabeth Kenny

    Comment

    • megaxxx
      FFR Player
      • Jun 2006
      • 329

      #17
      Re: The way of the gamer.

      I have never played D&D. I consider Sonic kind of a mix between speed and reaction.
      GET A JOB LOSER.

      Comment

      • DarkManticoreX2
        TWG Overlord
        • Apr 2005
        • 7355

        #18
        Re: The way of the gamer.

        Originally posted by Grandiagod
        Dungeons and Dragons - No penis
        e-penis
        AAA's = 800

        Originally posted by V
        Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

        Comment

        • JurseyRider734
          lil j the bad b-word
          • Aug 2003
          • 7507

          #19
          Re: The way of the gamer.

          I just purchased a computer game.

          Mary King's Riding Star

          Become a World Champion. Compete head to head against friends, or the computer in your quest to become World Champion with this fully interactive equestrian simulation. Keep your horse fed, watered and well groomed and the stables clean in order to earn maximum points in each competition. Experience the thrill and excitement of an equestrian competition by competing in dressage, cross-country, show jumping or in a complete three-day event on 10 different courses.

          Features

          * 10 different courses for dressage, cross-country and show jumping.
          * Realistic 3D horse and rider animations including walk, trot, canter, gallop, jumps, falls and refusals.
          * Interactive stable area, with a tack room, stall and paddock.
          * Interactive tasks including feeding, watering and grooming your horse, and mucking out your horse s stall.
          * Training arena for players to practice their horse s jumping and turning skills.
          * Realistic sound effects and atmospherics.
          * True to life equestrian scoring of all events as the player competes in a 10 round championship season.

          ---

          I had this game when I was like 10 or 11, but I lost it and I have not been able to find it for a few years. I downloaded a demo but it's only the first two levels of showjumping and I really wanted to do Cross Country...so yeah, I got pretty bored with that.

          I'm happy The game was like 8.99 and shipping was like the same rofl but I got it all for like 18 dollars which is 12 dollars less than what I originally paid. Also it's really hard to find in stores...near impossible...so I think I got a pretty good deal. Most of the other sellers were shipping from the UK so yeah.
          Originally posted by Arch0wl
          I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

          Originally posted by Afrobean
          Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
          the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
          Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

          Comment

          • Tasselfoot
            Retired BOSS
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jul 2003
            • 25185

            #20
            Re: The way of the gamer.

            moved to GVG.
            RIP

            Comment

            • Chromer
              Hookers and Blow
              • Jul 2003
              • 4981

              #21
              Re: The way of the gamer.

              Only skills needed for FFR:

              Reading - More attuned to reading arrows, easier the game becomes.

              Finger Speed- Faster you can move your fingers, easier you can react to reading the arrows.

              That's it.

              Comment

              • megaxxx
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2006
                • 329

                #22
                Re: The way of the gamer.

                I don't believe that reading is that big on the game. It is that simple just to look at a set of arrows, but it is the reaction and timing that makes the arrows perfect.
                GET A JOB LOSER.

                Comment

                • Afrobean
                  Admiral in the Red Army
                  • Dec 2003
                  • 13262

                  #23
                  Re: The way of the gamer.

                  Originally posted by Chromer
                  Only skills needed for FFR:

                  Reading - More attuned to reading arrows, easier the game becomes.

                  Finger Speed- Faster you can move your fingers, easier you can react to reading the arrows.

                  That's it.
                  Accuracy/timing.

                  Comment

                  • Moogy
                    嗚呼
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 10303

                    #24
                    Re: The way of the gamer.

                    skills needed to be good at video games:

                    be moogy
                    Plz visit my blog

                    ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

                    Comment

                    • Moogy
                      嗚呼
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Aug 2003
                      • 10303

                      #25
                      Re: The way of the gamer.

                      lol owned noobs
                      Plz visit my blog

                      ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

                      Comment

                      • Kenzya
                        FFR Player
                        • Jan 2004
                        • 3411

                        #26
                        Re: The way of the gamer.

                        [&Moogy] omg I'm so gay lol video games lol

                        One Time I Sucked Six in a Row (Locust Toybox Remix)
                        Write to me Stick Stickly p.o. box 963 New York City New York State 10108
                        I'm Still Alive

                        Comment

                        • Moogy
                          嗚呼
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2003
                          • 10303

                          #27
                          Re: The way of the gamer.

                          kenzya has aids
                          Plz visit my blog

                          ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

                          Comment

                          • tsutter
                            FFR Player
                            • Oct 2003
                            • 2371

                            #28
                            Re: The way of the gamer.

                            what the HELL is this stupid ****ing thread and why did i take megaxxx off ignore
                            [02:02:16] <Hayden> i carry the plastic i make it spastic when i put it in ya moms ass boy her **** is elastic when im finished in knee that slut in the jaw snap her back in to pieces i lay down the law cuz i gots no respect fo that ***** elixers **** seeing as he got double dick ****ed on dust 2 by an ingram at long A in pit

                            Comment

                            • Squeek
                              let it snow~
                              • Jan 2004
                              • 14444

                              #29
                              Re: The way of the gamer.

                              Speaking of following Moogy's advice, his FAQ for Kingdom Hearts 2 is totally accurate.

                              Far too accurate if you ask me.

                              It's amazing how a five-step process of beating the game always works no matter what you do.

                              I finally got a chance to play it and the first thing I noticed was that all I do is hit X and triangle. Then watch cutscenes. Then repeat.

                              =/

                              ~Squeek

                              Comment

                              Working...