HAS ANYBODY HEARD OF "INITIAL D" OR "SOUL CAL

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • shiro_Hayate
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2003
    • 38

    #16
    I'm surprised no one plays Initial D...I guess it must be a Tornoto thing lol.

    I have 2 Initial D cards, both Honda Intergra (DC2). My stats are 123-21 (wins-losses). The other card is just testing for which Options are better. The first one using Option part A cause I like the hood =P

    Comment

    • makdaddy
      FFR Veteran
      • Mar 2003
      • 1688

      #17
      hehe yea my wins loses is 200-10

      Comment

      • makdaddy
        FFR Veteran
        • Mar 2003
        • 1688

        #18
        hehe yea my wins loses is 200-10 and i live in North Carolina and lots of people play it here =P

        Comment

        • Laharl
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2003
          • 1821

          #19
          Originally posted by bballplaya
          i liked SC2 link is da bomb
          I disagree. Link represents the kind of character I dislike in fighting games, which I dub "cheese". You don't have to try and you can still win.

          That's probably my biggest beef with Soul Caliber, is the high number of cheesy characters.
          SIG PICTURES:

          POINTLESSLY TAKING UP BANDWIDTH SINCE THE INCEPTION OF THE INTERNET

          Comment

          • Moogy
            嗚呼
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2003
            • 10303

            #20
            Soul Calibur is easy cheesey, to make a horrible pun.
            Plz visit my blog

            ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

            Comment

            • makdaddy
              FFR Veteran
              • Mar 2003
              • 1688

              #21
              Originally posted by Laharl
              Originally posted by bballplaya
              i liked SC2 link is da bomb
              I disagree. Link represents the kind of character I dislike in fighting games, which I dub "cheese". You don't have to try and you can still win.

              That's probably my biggest beef with Soul Caliber, is the high number of cheesy characters.
              i agree most sc2 characters are very "cheesy" but not all.......

              Comment

              • shiro_Hayate
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2003
                • 38

                #22
                Might as well go play Guilty Gear XX then...everyone just uses Sol or Ki

                Comment

                • Privateer
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2003
                  • 2962

                  #23
                  Originally posted by Laharl
                  Guilty Gear > Soul Caliber

                  2d 4 lief and all that.

                  I couldn't get into SC2. The characters are extremely unbalanced.
                  I think the characters are very well balanced. There are many characters you can dominate with and if you went to nationals (like me...IM me if you want videos of me) you would see its more of a formula than character.

                  Comment

                  • makdaddy
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Mar 2003
                    • 1688

                    #24
                    i do agree except not all characters r balanced

                    Comment

                    • shiro_Hayate
                      FFR Player
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 38

                      #25
                      Ok, both of you.
                      Version 1 best cars are : Tureno and RX-7 by FRIGGIN FAR because they were imbalanced.
                      Version 2 : Those two cars were tuned down and Tureno sucks now (no one uses it and the gear shifting placement is completely screwed up) Lancer EVO series seem to be alright but I haven't lost one race against anyone on an EVO. RX-7 is best for the two hard courses, and Integra (DC2) is best for the last two courses...forget the first two, who the hell duels on them. Though I'm not sure if Integra is best on Expert 1 or not, I don't really duel on that match much.

                      Anyways, my point is....don't pick shitty cars =P You might say I'm too serious and I have no life, but in Toronto you bet money and race on Initial D, dunno about US

                      Comment

                      • Cleone
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2003
                        • 61

                        #26
                        I'm beginning to start doing pretty well at Initial D now, the only opponent I need to beat (beside Takumi and Bunta after you clear all the stages), is Takumi on Akina. It's kinda awesome when I see those Japanese people who I used to think were unbelievably good at the game crowd around watching and say "Woah, she's good" when I play, much like DDR.

                        Ironically, I don't have a clue about cars except for the few things I learnt in Initial D.. I've never even sat in the driving seat of a real car

                        Comment

                        • shiro_Hayate
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 38

                          #27
                          Hahah, it's nice to know that girls play Initial D.
                          I tried letting my girl friend play once while sitting on my lap..extremely uncomfortable, and I'm NEVER going on a car with her.

                          Comment

                          • Nima
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2003
                            • 3526

                            #28
                            Soul calibur 2 is awesome I have it for my out of date dreamcast...
                            As for Initial D ya I have... It's based a japanese anime.
                            DELETE THIS ACCOUNT

                            Comment

                            • Cenright
                              You thought I was a GUY?!
                              • Sep 2003
                              • 3139

                              #29
                              SC2 is unbalanced. One player has too distinct an advantage over others. Each character sould be just as hard to defeat as any other. It should just be different. It is also way to easy to button mash. You get Cassandra inside and she can wipe the floor with the other people. She just has to be really cheap.
                              http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...Cube_in_55.mpg

                              Comment

                              • nickjt
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2003
                                • 261

                                #30
                                Im not cheap with Cassandra? What makes you think that?
                                RUN

                                Originally posted by NotMoogy
                                You guys are comedic geniuses! I wish I had your ability to make up humorous events and or scenes!

                                Comment

                                Working...