The Legend Of Zelda: Twilight Princess.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mead1
    Cerebellumberjack
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2003
    • 3960

    #16
    Originally posted by Shadow_knight62
    Ah man, i can't wait until this game comes out. Then i will have the entire Zelda collection
    You are aware that at this moment you have the entire collection? Unless you are suggesting you are going to buy several Zelda games at Twilight Princess' Launch.

    And on topic: I won't buy this game. It looks pretty good, but I will not buy a GC for it.

    On the franchise as a whole: Overrated, like, by a gigantic freaking amount. The games are good, but they don't deserve the worship they gain. I think it's mostly masses of Nintendo Fanboys clawing to find a decent game for their system.

    @Suicidal Muskrat: Critically acclaimed means nothing. If you only buy the games magazines tell you to buy, you will miss out on a lot of really fun games.

    Comment

    • Tps222
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2004
      • 6169

      #17
      I really didn't like LttP. I prefer Link's awakening, but whatever floats your boat.

      Yea, I'll get it, might as well.

      Comment

      • Moogy
        嗚呼
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2003
        • 10303

        #18
        Originally posted by Shadow_knight62
        Ah man, i can't wait until this game comes out. Then i will have the entire Zelda collection
        I doubt you actually own the terrible CD-i Zelda games.
        Plz visit my blog

        ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

        Comment

        • suicidalmuskrat
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2003
          • 739

          #19
          Critically acclaimed means something. I haven't played many (if any) games which garnered 9's or higher across the board and not had fun. I also put more meaning into them because most of my favorite games also have achieved critical success. So, vice versa, if you don't read the magazines, you may end up missing some great games, and playing some terrible ones.

          But, this is a stupid argument. I hardly buy any new games now anyways...I have at least 300 games, and I haven't even beaten quite a few of them. So I buy from the bargain bin, and replay old games...
          I'll trade you this delicious doorstop for your crummy old danish.
          Done, and done.

          Comment

          • Shadow_knight62
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2005
            • 12

            #20
            Originally posted by Tps222
            I really didn't like LttP. I prefer Link's awakening, but whatever floats your boat.

            Yea, I'll get it, might as well.
            well, by collection...i meant

            The originals on NES, Link to the past, Ocarina Of Time, Majora's Mask, All the Gameboy(Gameboy Color ect.) games, and some others i have on ROM files

            Comment

            • gamercrazy
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2005
              • 14

              #21
              My sister preordered that. I heard it was only delayed until march. Mabye I'm wrong


              ^^^^^^^^^^
              That\'s not right.

              Comment

              • Zarbon
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2005
                • 168

                #22
                I ike old Zelda games better than new.... they ruined it at ocirana (however you spell it) of time

                Comment

                Working...