It's rare for the Gamecube, and good luck finding a Dreamcast one. Look online.
It is . my friend was lucky to find one at this store. he syas they only had 5 copies and only the first day. and the dreamcast? oh boy oh boy.still looking for one but not yet and if i do.. its like 50dollars and brand new. and wheres Super Smash Bros Melee?
Gunbound:
Currently a stone hammer
sn: ShadowedSoul
\"You live your own life. Never forget it.\" - Arden
(me)
Originally posted by AstralArcanum
Why does everyone quote everyone? I even quoted myself!!!
Final Fantasy Series(snes,ps1)
Chrono Trigger (snes)
Secret Of Mana ( snes)
Secret of Evermore(snes)
Legend of zelda(NES,SNES ONLY)(all others suck)
I can tell somebody likes RPG's, and only classics. I hate it when these people talk about the 'best' games of all time, but they don't provide any variety or really, list any of the actual greatest games.
super mario RPG is great, got that, Golden sun is awesome too, there is absulutely no reason u should not have FF7 and the wind waker, but i liked majoras mask too, and the ocarina of time was ok, the resident evils are pretty good too.
I left the forums, but if you want to talk to me, hit me up on AIM
Wind Waker is very much not one of the greatest games of all time. Ocarina is, Majora's Mask is not. Remember, we're talkign about the best games EVER, not the one you particularily happened to enjoy.
Ocarina was good I didn't mind 3-d, but Majora's went a little to childish, and then Wind Waker went even further into childish in my opinion.
Smash Brothers Melee is good, but only unless you didn't start on the original Smash Brothers. Melee has attacks that are disproportionate.
The weak attacks are hard to get and the strong attacks are easy to get, so you see everyone doing the same moves over and over.
Mortal combat and Grand theft auto are just: who can rip each other's brains out and steal cars faster.
Those games are only good for the trash.
I liked the SIM CITY's but they got old after a while. Especially(sp?) when i had an awesome city and a nuclear power plant blew up and i was to lazy to rebuild it...
Comment