PS3 Photos leaked

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • vashthestampede479
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2004
    • 22

    #16
    strange looking, but i like it.
    some people play tennis, i erode the human soul
    -tycho

    Comment

    • lightdarkness
      Summer!!
      • Jul 2003
      • 11310

      #17
      Did you guys even read the article?

      It says it's most likely fake...

      Comment

      • Anticrombie0909
        FFR Player
        • Jul 2003
        • 4683

        #18
        OLD

        FAKE

        SHOPPED


        THREAD OVER

        Comment

        • Ardor
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2004
          • 312

          #19
          It's half of a boom box, how nice.

          Pretty good photoshop job though for whoever the moron was.

          Comment

          • Moogy
            嗚呼
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2003
            • 10303

            #20
            It's a photoshopped picture of an ugly camera...
            Plz visit my blog

            ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

            Comment

            • tnyhwk900
              FFR Player
              FFR Simfile Author
              • May 2003
              • 4106

              #21
              Anti's right, but I dunno about the rest of you. The PSP is gorgeous, what are you talking about? Damn.

              Also, this (fake) pic isn't that bad looking. It's just fucking huge.

              Comment

              • ddrruler
                FFR Player
                • May 2004
                • 855

                #22
                Originally posted by Omeganitros
                It looks like...A camera.
                Winnar.
                Mead is a | ******. |

                Comment

                • SpawnXinjiang
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2004
                  • 29

                  #23
                  Ugly or not, I want it right now. (I kinda like the look. It's just damn huge.)

                  Edit: Ooh I'm a dumbass. XD

                  Comment

                  • Chromer
                    Hookers and Blow
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 4981

                    #24
                    Originally posted by flypie743
                    Originally posted by Omeganitros
                    It looks like...A camera.
                    Agreed.

                    QFE. As soon as I saw the pic I thought, "Sony Handheld camera"?

                    Comment

                    • ckj846
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2004
                      • 2437

                      #25
                      It is too fat and too tall.......
                      I don't know.................
                      I wasn't planning on buying any new systems.......
                      Already invested too much on them already.........

                      O JOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      A new game system that is just asking for my money...
                      I'll buy it!!!!
                      (A normal teenager who has a camera lookin thing as the center of his life............ dear god.............)
                      O_o
                      pyro31191: TELL EVERYONE YOU WANT TO TAKE IT IN THE ASS NOW
                      pyro31191: rofl
                      pyro31191: You should tell them earlier though
                      pyro31191: so they can buy dildos instead of fleshlights

                      Comment

                      • SumPullarius
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2005
                        • 5

                        #26
                        It's...so...illogical looking...and hideous...and yet it's supposed to be the greatest console ever seen...is this a joke?
                        Salve, nauta. Spectasne bono tempori?
                        Cogito, ergo sum.
                        Cogito, ergo doleo.

                        Comment

                        • seethataroundit
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2005
                          • 16

                          #27
                          To SumPullarius:

                          WHY DID YOU BUMP THIS TOPIC???? THAT PHOTO IS A FAKE. PERIOD. SO ALL YOU PEOPLE STILL GIVING SOME COMMENTS ON THAT DESIGN ARE REAL DUMB.

                          Originally posted by Anticrombie0909
                          OLD

                          FAKE

                          SHOPPED


                          THREAD OVER
                          Pure winner.

                          Comment

                          • super-smashman
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2004
                            • 2638

                            #28
                            Well since this topic has been bumped I might as well show everyone this...


                            My friend sent that to me, I know nothing about its authenticity. All I know is that it looks cool!

                            Comment

                            • Anticrombie0909
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2003
                              • 4683

                              #29
                              Old.

                              Fake.

                              THREAD OVER SERIOUSLY LOCK THIS ALREADY

                              Comment

                              • super-smashman
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2004
                                • 2638

                                #30
                                Yeah... thought so.

                                Comment

                                Working...