Post a pic of your gaming station.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Jiggly
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2003
    • 4

    #76
    Here's my PC setup... have to use a crappy Gateway until my new computer gets here. Need to finish painting though, and put up molding around the edges of the paneling I just put up. >_>
    Attached Files

    Comment

    • chaosjr17
      FFR Player
      • Aug 2003
      • 106

      #77

      Comment

      • Feuergeist
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2003
        • 869

        #78
        Originally posted by Jiggly
        Here's my PC setup... have to use a crappy Gateway until my new computer gets here. Need to finish painting though, and put up molding around the edges of the paneling I just put up. >_>
        having your monitor set like that is really bad for your neck.



        Wer noch nie einen Fehler gemacht hat, hat sich noch nie an etwas Neuem versucht.
        Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)

        Comment

        • Jiggly
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2003
          • 4

          #79
          Not when you're tall enough to look straight at it. And when that was taken, it had been bumped a little bit up for some reason.

          Comment

          • ddrking133
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2004
            • 584

            #80
            i moved a tv into my room and all my video game stations...so a new pic is on its way...also im moving soon..so then another pic
            [/center]

            Comment

            • suicidalmuskrat
              FFR Player
              • Oct 2003
              • 739

              #81
              sorry for the slight bump here, it's been a looooong while since i've been in this thread...so here's my area:
              Attached Files
              I'll trade you this delicious doorstop for your crummy old danish.
              Done, and done.

              Comment

              • suicidalmuskrat
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2003
                • 739

                #82
                and the rest:

                the bottom shelf is a NES and 100 + games and a sega genesis and about 10 games...the second shelf is a SNES and 12 games and an N64 with 20 games....the top shelf has a gamecube with 16 games and a dreamcast with 15...and the top is my tv/vcr/dvd...sorry for will and grace on the tv if you can see it.
                Attached Files
                I'll trade you this delicious doorstop for your crummy old danish.
                Done, and done.

                Comment

                • Feuergeist
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2003
                  • 869

                  #83
                  Originally posted by Jiggly
                  Not when you're tall enough to look straight at it. And when that was taken, it had been bumped a little bit up for some reason.

                  If your neck is tilted for any extended amount of time, ITS BAD FOR IT.


                  to the right, as with your desk.





                  Wer noch nie einen Fehler gemacht hat, hat sich noch nie an etwas Neuem versucht.
                  Albert Einstein (1879 - 1955)

                  Comment

                  • buttonkiller
                    FFR Player
                    • Nov 2004
                    • 194

                    #84
                    Originally posted by Moogy


                    Taken a year ago. Nothing has changed except that I now have about double the Gamecube games and triple the PS2 games.
                    whats that blue cord for

                    Comment

                    • 87x
                      Retired Staff
                      • Dec 2002
                      • 4379

                      #85
                      WTF, kenzya.. no Contra?.. and you call yourself a nintendo fan?. shame on you for even breaking out the old NES if you dont have contra to show for it.


                      RAVEnHEXa: Lip ring is because I want to be a professional piercer.
                      87x: more like.. professional goth.

                      Comment

                      • Squeek
                        let it snow~
                        • Jan 2004
                        • 14444

                        #86
                        Buttonkiller - that cord is the "anti-bumping-thread cord".

                        He uses it to strangle you.

                        If you were to actually read the thread, you'd see that I pointed out that is the broadband adaptor CAT5 cable.

                        ~Squeek

                        Comment

                        • Kenzya
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2004
                          • 3411

                          #87
                          I have Contra, don't worry.
                          You just can't see it in the picture.

                          One Time I Sucked Six in a Row (Locust Toybox Remix)
                          Write to me Stick Stickly p.o. box 963 New York City New York State 10108
                          I'm Still Alive

                          Comment

                          • jewpinthethird
                            (The Fat's Sabobah)
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Nov 2002
                            • 11711

                            #88
                            Eh, I havent posted my gaming station...so here it is.

                            I moved my playstation into my room because that is where my computer is, so when I play RPGs I can listen to the music.

                            Until I get GT4, this is my gaming station.
                            Attached Files

                            Comment

                            Working...