Post a pic of your gaming station.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Kenzya
    FFR Player
    • Jan 2004
    • 3411

    #61
    I just cleaned mine up recently too.. It looks 2000x better. Was thihnking about creating a "post your room" topic.

    One Time I Sucked Six in a Row (Locust Toybox Remix)
    Write to me Stick Stickly p.o. box 963 New York City New York State 10108
    I'm Still Alive

    Comment

    • Chromer
      Hookers and Blow
      • Jul 2003
      • 4981

      #62
      Is that a Cobalt Flux pad I see in your room LD? You suck now. =(

      Comment

      • lightdarkness
        Summer!!
        • Jul 2003
        • 11310

        #63
        Tis a red octane!

        Yes Kenzya, make that topic.

        Comment

        • RobbyZero
          FFR Player
          • Sep 2003
          • 4613

          #64
          Originally posted by Kenzya



          I want your NES game omfg..

          Comment

          • Squeek
            let it snow~
            • Jan 2004
            • 14444

            #65
            That's a good collection Robby, but I've got like 3x every NES-related thing in that picture. That includes the console.

            Mine aren't torn apart though...and they're clean.

            Kenzya, PLEASE make a "Post a picture of your room thread". That will own.

            ~Squeek

            Comment

            • Kenzya
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2004
              • 3411

              #66
              I will, I just need to take non-blurry pictures of my room and I can start it off.

              RobbyZero, are you talking about Final Fantasy? I've got both of the maps/equipment handouts/inserts (whatever you want to call them). I'll sell it to you for $25.00. Paid $30.00 for it on ebay and it's going about $30.00+ dollars with the maps.

              One Time I Sucked Six in a Row (Locust Toybox Remix)
              Write to me Stick Stickly p.o. box 963 New York City New York State 10108
              I'm Still Alive

              Comment

              • RobbyZero
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2003
                • 4613

                #67
                I mean I want your NES games
                I think im going to have to go on a shopping spree on E-Bay and buy ons of NES games...

                Comment

                • Kenzya
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2004
                  • 3411

                  #68
                  I will sell.. I will sell..
                  (sorry about picture being blurry)

                  Row 1:
                  Gauntlet.

                  Row 2:
                  Star Tropics II: Zoda's Revenge, Seicross, Contra, Ghosts 'n' Goblins, Ice Hockey, Bionic Commando, Super Mario Bros.

                  Row 3:
                  Mechanized Attack (gun game), Super Mario Bros. 3, Bubble Bobble, Tecmo Super Bowl, Dragon Warrior, Marble Madness, Friday the 13th.

                  Row 4:
                  Super Mario Bros. 2, Dragon Spirit (fun verical shooter), Golf, Rad Racer (Squaresoft racing game ), Destiny of an Emperor, Punch-out, Punch-out.

                  Row 5:
                  Zelda II: The Adventure of Link, Yoshi's Cookie, Blaster Master, Skate or Die, Startropics, Castlevania III: Dracula's curse, Bases Loaded II: Second Season.

                  Not in the picture:
                  Final Fantasy w/maps.

                  Sets:
                  Super Mario Bros. 1 + 2 + 3.
                  Startropics 1 + 2 (personally, my favorite NES RPG)
                  Attached Files

                  One Time I Sucked Six in a Row (Locust Toybox Remix)
                  Write to me Stick Stickly p.o. box 963 New York City New York State 10108
                  I'm Still Alive

                  Comment

                  • lightdarkness
                    Summer!!
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 11310

                    #69
                    YOSHI COOKIE!

                    Comment

                    • Squeek
                      let it snow~
                      • Jan 2004
                      • 14444

                      #70
                      BWAHAHA.

                      I have two gold copies of Adventure of Link and one of The Legend of Zelda.

                      Not to mention 3 copies of Mario/Duck Hunt.

                      The collection would be a 12x12 grid, easily.

                      ~Squeek

                      PS - START THE ROOM THREAD.

                      Comment

                      • RobbyZero
                        FFR Player
                        • Sep 2003
                        • 4613

                        #71
                        How much for any of them? Put prices on all of them

                        Comment

                        • Kenzya
                          FFR Player
                          • Jan 2004
                          • 3411

                          #72
                          I'll go $5 on any of them. Won't sell you Zelda II because the battery is broken (won't save your game) and gauntlet doesn't work on my NES (might just be me). But that's it.. Everything else works.

                          One Time I Sucked Six in a Row (Locust Toybox Remix)
                          Write to me Stick Stickly p.o. box 963 New York City New York State 10108
                          I'm Still Alive

                          Comment

                          • RobbyZero
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2003
                            • 4613

                            #73
                            k i'll save up some money within the next week or so from work and i'll get back to you on them

                            Comment

                            • The_Q
                              FFR Player
                              • May 2004
                              • 4391

                              #74
                              Ok, I want to let you guys know that if I ever do take a picture of my gaming station, you'd all commit hari kiri. It is bad. Scream and run around bad. I own around...200 games for N64, PS2, GC, and GBA collectively. At one time I can find...20. Yes, 20. The rest are scattered throughout my house. The station itself is a jungle of wires and general DOOM! Discs everywhere. Not to mention 4 dance pads. 3 broken ones. Damn you Mad Katz. YOU HATH DESTROYED 14 CONTROLLERS OF MINE!

                              Q

                              Comment

                              • Anticrombie0909
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 4683

                                #75
                                Like you spent money on Mad Katz. Everybody knows Mad Katz are the worst controllers ever.

                                Comment

                                Working...