Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Or
Sign Up
Forgot password or user name?
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in Video Games only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Member List
Calendar
Today's Posts
Home
Forum
Gaming
Video Games
Super Smash Brothers: Melee
Collapse
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Page
of
2
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
1
2
template
Next
Omeganitros
auauauau
Join Date:
Jun 2003
Posts:
8897
Share
Post
#16
07-28-2004, 04:26 PM
Hah, Mewtwo can attack?
Comment
Post
Cancel
Moogy
嗚呼
FFR Simfile Author
Join Date:
Aug 2003
Posts:
10303
Share
Post
#17
07-28-2004, 04:45 PM
I guess you've never read the GameFAQs Melee board.
Plz visit my blog
^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved
Comment
Post
Cancel
TACODUDE
FFR Player
Join Date:
Feb 2003
Posts:
394
Share
Post
#18
07-31-2004, 07:56 PM
287 trophs!
ZOMG I\'M BAK GUYZ LOL
I LOVE POKEMON! LOL
Comment
Post
Cancel
Squeek
let it snow~
Join Date:
Jan 2004
Posts:
14444
Share
Post
#19
07-31-2004, 09:41 PM
Err... Forgot to say that I finished the game over the weekend. All 290 trophies are done.
Now, onto F-Zero GX...
~Squeek
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
1
2
template
Next
Working...
OK
OK
Cancel
😀
😂
🥰
😘
🤢
😎
😞
😡
👍
👎
☕
Comment