Epic moment in my gaming history

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ~Zeta~
    Flag Master
    • Oct 2010
    • 2156

    #16
    Re: Epic moment in my gaming history

    none of these are probably spectacular but they're at least achievements,

    Beating Sephiroth on Kingdom Hearts 1 (item-less and I was like 11 I think, don't have the disc anymore to see actually how easy/difficulty it was but I remember feeling like a badass for finally doing it)

    Whopping awein's and darkchrysalis's ass in super meat boy (though we all beat each other's ass at it depending on the level). Can't compare ranks or how decent times are since basically every level has hundreds of hacked scores.

    7.5m in Bejewelled 3 [lol luck]

    Beat Poke, Great, Ultra, and Master Ball of Prime Cup in one sitting, no continues as a child [Pokemon Stadium 1].

    got to 100 meters in qwop [no inching forward or bouncing]

    Comment

    • Crazyjayde
      FFR Veteran
      • May 2007
      • 1169

      #17
      Re: Epic moment in my gaming history

      Just became a legend among chickens in Fable III as we speak.

      Seriously though, I play a whole lot of hardcore retro games so I can't really differentiate what game I could consider my biggest challenge. Although I reckon beating Actraiser and Willow (NES) during my childhood was a major feat. The Willow game in itself already being nightmare fuel.

      Comment

      • 8 Hour Whore
        ←↓↑→ Lets Bang? ←↓↑→
        • Oct 2006
        • 2324

        #18
        Re: Epic moment in my gaming history

        There was a "unroll the toilet paper ap" on my best friends itouch a long time ago and after 30 tries I set the second to fastest world time with 0.91 seconds.

        Completing my first 100% achievement score on Assassin Creed II

        My team beating Team Carbon by one flag cap.

        Catching every single Pokemon and every single evolution all the way through B&W and levelling them to 99
        R.I.P JellyGod <333

        Best AAA: Banned Forever
        BlackFlags: 49

        Comment

        • phe0nixblade
          Praise the sun mofo
          • Sep 2005
          • 4281

          #19
          Re: Epic moment in my gaming history

          shiny rayquaza
          also i've probably literally done everything possible in tales of symphonia in terms of beating it(only certain items, no items, etc etc etc)

          Comment

          • FontSize72LOL
            ☆~{2D <3}~☆
            • Nov 2007
            • 833

            #20
            Re: Epic moment in my gaming history

            Originally posted by blindreper1179
            When I beat bomberman for the sega after 15 years of never doing so.
            Good lord the nostalgia. I still remember Bomberman 64 though i no longer have it unfortunately :/



            Get Kancho'd


            Comment

            • d-feather
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2012
              • 24

              #21
              Re: Epic moment in my gaming history

              I once got a Larvesta to evolve into a Volcarona in Pokemon Black. I even wasted a few Rare Candies in this challenge.

              Comment

              • lumphoboextreme
                FFR Veteran
                • Jan 2005
                • 8592

                #22
                Re: Epic moment in my gaming history

                getting rank 1 on FFR. l0l

                Comment

                • syite
                  Dreifach-Eins# 372.9
                  • Aug 2007
                  • 154

                  #23
                  Re: Epic moment in my gaming history

                  Beating Sephiroth in Kingdom Hearts 2 with the Kingdom Key with no items, no equipment and a max HP of 4

                  Comment

                  • T-Force
                    Your world ends with you
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Jan 2007
                    • 4753

                    #24
                    Re: Epic moment in my gaming history

                    Getting 100% on The World Ends With You.
                    Over 300 mastered pins, 470+ items, and finding all 96 Noise (to put in perspective how hard it is to find the last one, I have found it 6 times. The other guys it'll rarely show up with, I've killed over 4000 of).
                    Took over 200 hours to do.

                    Minor ones were 100% completing Luminous Arc 2 (at time time, no one on GameFAQS could figure out how. There were like 5 threads saying "I'm at 99% help" and I saved and noticed 100%) and having supped every single one of Middie's times on MegaMan Battle Network 6.
                    Life is simply unfair... Don't you think?

                    Comment

                    • Arntonach
                      Owlbears Rock!
                      • Mar 2012
                      • 2494

                      #25
                      Re: Epic moment in my gaming history

                      100% Final Fantasy XIII (never again), the first one getting 279 rings in Mystic Mansion as Team Rose on Sonic Heroes and 100% on Super Monkey Ball 2.
                      Last edited by Arntonach; 01-18-2013, 03:24 PM.
                      pack of hard stuffs

                      pack of my stuffs

                      Comment

                      • _Stepdude_
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2010
                        • 641

                        #26
                        Re: Epic moment in my gaming history

                        Hmm.. One thing that I can remember right of the bat is;

                        Beating Penance without the use of Yojimbo on Final Fantasy X

                        Comment

                        • Izzy
                          Snek
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jan 2003
                          • 9195

                          #27
                          Re: Epic moment in my gaming history

                          I don't even have the attention span to play video games anymore. Something is wrong with me. Or I guess just everything bores me. I want to be interested in games like I used to be in middle school and elementary school.

                          Comment

                          • Arkuski
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jul 2006
                            • 1118

                            #28
                            Re: Epic moment in my gaming history

                            I suck at video games but here are mine:

                            100% Simpsons Hit & Run
                            Completed Meta-Nightmare (Kirby Nightmare in Dreamland)
                            100% Super Monkey Ball 2
                            2 Star on all Grand Prix (Mario Kart DS)
                            Filled the score bar (Super Mario Bros. Deluxe)

                            Originally posted by Wayward Vagabond
                            i can appreciate a good looking woman when i see one and this one just happened to be my mom

                            Comment

                            • Poison-
                              Nope
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Nov 2010
                              • 3772

                              #29
                              Re: Epic moment in my gaming history

                              Originally posted by Izzy
                              I don't even have the attention span to play video games anymore. Something is wrong with me. Or I guess just everything bores me. I want to be interested in games like I used to be in middle school and elementary school.
                              Man, I completely understand how you feel. Games are so boring to me nowadays it's not even funny.

                              Comment

                              • Flandre Scarlet
                                Death
                                • Feb 2008
                                • 903

                                #30
                                Re: Epic moment in my gaming history

                                Originally posted by phe0nixblade
                                shiny rayquaza
                                also i've probably literally done everything possible in tales of symphonia in terms of beating it(only certain items, no items, etc etc etc)
                                Kind of related to mine :P

                                Beat Tales of Symphonia including Abyssion/secret Nifleim dungeon, other optional bosses with: 1/2 exp on Mania mode, using very few items....god that playthrough took forever...and so many boss retries etc. >_< Didn't even get close to the level 200 max, let alone level 100.
                                Last edited by Flandre Scarlet; 01-18-2013, 04:42 PM.
                                Playing FFR/Lurking around the forums since Dec. 2004

                                Comment

                                Working...